While your cheering about such a "great" economy

Yes indeed, I can read what he said - even though it's not a word in the English language.

I knew what he was saying and you knew what he was saying. But now you're going to go all grammar nazi on us

It's not grammar. It's spelling. And if he doesn't know how to spell big words perhaps he should stick to the 4-letter variety.

Either way YOU ARE being a nazi.

The gay president and vice president hold hands? Thanks for the update Shaman. No wonder Biden knows that obama has a big stick.:lol::eek:

Biden.jpg

Where is my money obama gave too Solyndra have you already forgotten about the Five Hundred Million Dollars?

Solyndra: Politics infused Obama energy programs - The Washington Post

I'd be surprised if you made enough money to pay federal taxes.

I'm a plumber you be the judge.

But what about that 500 million obama lost to Solyndra?

What about it? Did China dump solar panels on the the American market? Clearly your a Mao loving communist, so why exactly should I listen to your bullahir?

While your cheering about such a "great" economy

"Jobless rates in all but two U.S. states dropped in April from a year before, and were sharply lower in battleground states that could decide November's presidential contest.

Sharp drops in unemployment rates were registered in Florida, Nevada and Ohio, while joblessness in Michigan, a key state in the election four years ago, hit its lowest since 2008."

image-9-for-ted-kennedy-funeral-gallery-133674359.jpg

"You're gonna leave a little for Hillary & I to do, in 2017, right??"

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

obsession:

ob·ses·sion
[ əb sésh'n ]

http://www.bing.com/caption/image/?bid=gvHTfJnSqPoXeQ&bn=EDPG&form=DTPDIONOUN

preoccupation: an idea or feeling that completely occupies the mind "His obsession with figures led him to make crucial economic mistakes."

state of being obsessed: the state of being obsessed by somebody or something "Their devotion to each other borders on obsession."

psychiatry uncontrollable persistence of idea: the uncontrollable persistence of an idea or emotion in the mind, sometimes associated with psychiatric disorder.

Carry on idiot.

obsession:

ob·ses·sion
[ əb sésh'n ]

http://www.bing.com/caption/image/?bid=gvHTfJnSqPoXeQ&bn=EDPG&form=DTPDIONOUN

preoccupation: an idea or feeling that completely occupies the mind "His obsession with figures led him to make crucial economic mistakes."

state of being obsessed: the state of being obsessed by somebody or something "Their devotion to each other borders on obsession."

psychiatry uncontrollable persistence of idea: the uncontrollable persistence of an idea or emotion in the mind, sometimes associated with psychiatric disorder.

Carry on idiot.

That's Obsess, kinda like sychophant.

Not obcess and psychophant. It's amazing you can spell well enough to find Google.

Town Drunk:

The town drunk (also called a tavern fool) is a stock character, almost always male, who is drunk more often than sober.

The town drunk typically dwells in a small enough town that he is the only conspicuous alcoholic. Larger cities may have more than one, but this term appears to come from around the 17th century; in the stereotype, when a city grows large enough to house a sufficient mass of town drunks, the area where they congregate becomes known as Skid Row.

The gay president and vice president hold hands? Thanks for the update Shaman. No wonder Biden knows that obama has a big stick.:lol::eek:

Biden.jpg

Only a closet fag would see it the way you're trying to spin it. Are yous a closet faggot? I think you are. Personally, I don't care whose dick you love to suck. Just be true to yourself, and come out of the closet.

Town Drunk:

The town drunk (also called a tavern fool) is a stock character, almost always male, who is drunk more often than sober.

The town drunk typically dwells in a small enough town that he is the only conspicuous alcoholic. Larger cities may have more than one, but this term appears to come from around the 17th century; in the stereotype, when a city grows large enough to house a sufficient mass of town drunks, the area where they congregate becomes known as Skid Row.

How are they're burgers?

Biden.jpg

Only a closet fag would see it the way you're trying to spin it. Are yous a closet faggot? I think you are. Personally, I don't care whose dick you love to suck. Just be true to yourself, and come out of the closet.
“I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you.”Joe Biden
405136_359487530765131_141279685919251_971610_1845316900_n.jpg

Forum List

Back