While We Murder Full Term Babies

Americans aren't having enough babies to repopulate: CDC

The Left will tell you the world is overpopulated. Total hogwash. They live in their cities and never get out. The fact is every human on earth could move into Texas and still give every family a quarter acre elbow room.

SO you hang around a women's health clinic and a young pregnant lady attempts to go in.

You stop her and convince her to NOT have an abortion.

She goes home, has the baby....
and the baby grows up to be a gay, feminist, liberal/progressive atheist.

What's the best way to abort that child now?

do you have a preferred method?

Suppose the child grew up to be an amazing person that cures many of the world's diseases?

Suppose right-wingers just aren't interested in killing people in general, even when they might disagree with us.

Probably a hard concept for leftists like anyname to comprehend, the whole "not wanting people dead" thing.
Unless your name is Ruth Bader Ginsburg and we have seen many on the right wanting, wishing and hoping she meets her demise just for a seat on the bench....

Or maybe they're just acknowledging that she's going to die any day now no matter what, and you're deliberately putting the worst spin you can on it.

Only COMPLETE MORONS would want to kill off the baby in the 3rd trimester...at that point they can be born early and still live a grand full life....

Riddle me this..........why the SAM HELL CAN'T THEY MAKE UP THEIR MINDS by this time frame...............hmmmm........or they just freaking stupid.....

But . . . but . . . but . . . what if my boyfriend, who couldn't be bothered to marry me even after he knocked me up, "shockingly" and "unexpectedly" decides to dump me for another woman once I'm in my ninth month and looking like I swallowed a beach ball? SURELY you wouldn't expect me to continue with my pregnancy if my life is suddenly not absolutely, perfectly how I want it?!
at that point its not about you but about the life you carry inside you, and then there is always adoption if you dont want it

Did you really just suggest that leftists should consider that everything isn't about them? Or . . . damn, these days it's not just leftists who would find that radical thinking.

Americans aren't having enough babies to repopulate: CDC

The Left will tell you the world is overpopulated. Total hogwash. They live in their cities and never get out. The fact is every human on earth could move into Texas and still give every family a quarter acre elbow room.

SO you hang around a women's health clinic and a young pregnant lady attempts to go in.

Suppose the child grew up to be an amazing person that cures many of the world's diseases?

Suppose right-wingers just aren't interested in killing people in general, even when they might disagree with us.

Probably a hard concept for leftists like anyname to comprehend, the whole "not wanting people dead" thing.
Unless your name is Ruth Bader Ginsburg and we have seen many on the right wanting, wishing and hoping she meets her demise just for a seat on the bench....

Or maybe they're just acknowledging that she's going to die any day now no matter what, and you're deliberately putting the worst spin you can on it.
Anyone can just up and die any day now but we don't treat each other as such...Do you mock Jesus for dying?

Anyone can just up and die any day now but we don't treat each other as such...Do you mock Jesus for dying?

Anyone can, but people pushing 90 and in consistently bad health are a lot more likely.

Why do you think people talk pretty much exclusively about RBG dying, and not Sotomayor or Kagan (for example)? Did you just assume they really, REALLY hate her more than anyone else? Or might it be because she's older than God and clearly going at any time?

Anyone can, but people pushing 90 and in consistently bad health are a lot more likely.

Why do you think people talk pretty much exclusively about RBG dying, and not Sotomayor or Kagan (for example)? Did you just assume they really, REALLY hate her more than anyone else? Or might it be because she's older than God and clearly going at any time?
Anytime could be next minute or it could be next decade..As long as she is there she can keep her job..

Only COMPLETE MORONS would want to kill off the baby in the 3rd trimester...at that point they can be born early and still live a grand full life....

Riddle me this..........why the SAM HELL CAN'T THEY MAKE UP THEIR MINDS by this time frame...............hmmmm........or they just freaking stupid.....

But . . . but . . . but . . . what if my boyfriend, who couldn't be bothered to marry me even after he knocked me up, "shockingly" and "unexpectedly" decides to dump me for another woman once I'm in my ninth month and looking like I swallowed a beach ball? SURELY you wouldn't expect me to continue with my pregnancy if my life is suddenly not absolutely, perfectly how I want it?!
at that point its not about you but about the life you carry inside you, and then there is always adoption if you dont want it

Did you really just suggest that leftists should consider that everything isn't about them? Or . . . damn, these days it's not just leftists who would find that radical thinking.
not my concern to worry about what people that I am not talking to think,,,

in fact it would require me to be a mind reader, which I are not

try sticking to the question and topic at hand so as to avoid playing make believe

try sticking to the question and topic at hand so as to avoid playing make believe

Try looking up "sarcasm" in the dictionary, and maybe wearing one-size-larger panties so they won't wedge into your ass crack quite so quickly.

Try looking up "sarcasm" in the dictionary, and maybe wearing one-size-larger panties so they won't wedge into your ass crack quite so quickly.

why dont you try looking up "deflection"

and why would you kill your own child after carrying them for 9 months because your boyfriend broke up with you???

and why would you kill your own child after carrying them for 9 months because your boyfriend broke up with you???
There are many reasons why women kill their newborns. We can't know them all. We won't know why new mothers won't take advantage of safe haven spaces either.

You will die also and you want people to treat you the same,,okay you rotten tree trunk get buried even if it's alive..See how nice that is? If I ever caught any little bitch talking to me that way they would open their eyes next in the emergency room..
Yeah, everyone will die in time...Ruth Bader Ginsburgh included. I don't know why this sets you off but I stopped trying to
expect rational behavior out of leftists long ago.

Let me spell it out for you so that POSSIBLY your frontal lobe will kick back in and understand me.

I. Was. Being. Sarcastic. In. Both. Posts. To. Mock. Pro. Abortion. Attitudes. And. You. Were. Too. Busy. Kneejerking. To. Understand. That. And. It. Made. You. Act. Like. A. Jackass. You. Fucking. Humorless. Moron.

If that still doesn't make clear what an absolute buffoon you've been, attacking people on your own side of the argument, then I just don't know what to fucking tell you.

Let me spell it out for you so that POSSIBLY your frontal lobe will kick back in and understand me.

I. Was. Being. Sarcastic. In. Both. Posts. To. Mock. Pro. Abortion. Attitudes. And. You. Were. Too. Busy. Kneejerking. To. Understand. That. And. It. Made. You. Act. Like. A. Jackass. You. Fucking. Humorless. Moron.

If that still doesn't make clear what an absolute buffoon you've been, attacking people on your own side of the argument, then I just don't know what to fucking tell you.

then you might want to say its sarcasm,,,with all the nutjobs on here whos to know whats meant other than to go by what they say

then you might want to say its sarcasm,,,with all the nutjobs on here whos to know whats meant other than to go by what they say

If you need sarcasm flagged for you, you might want to either calm your fucking kneejerk adrenaline, or switch to the leftist side where being an ignorant, illiterate jackass who never acknowledges that he fucked up, let alone apologizes for it, is considered acceptable behavior. The right doesn't actually require a Low-Class Idiot Brigade, thanks.

You "progressive hunt" the way Dick Cheney quail hunts: BLAM! Missed the bird, but got your hunting buddy square on the chin.

Ass clown.

If you need sarcasm flagged for you, you might want to either calm your fucking kneejerk adrenaline, or switch to the leftist side where being an ignorant, illiterate jackass who never acknowledges that he fucked up, let alone apologizes for it, is considered acceptable behavior. The right doesn't actually require a Low-Class Idiot Brigade, thanks.

You "progressive hunt" the way Dick Cheney quail hunts: BLAM! Missed the bird, but got your hunting buddy square on the chin.

Ass clown.
not sure how asking a simple question based on a comment amounts to kneejerk adrenaline,,,

how do I know your were being sarcastic???

but I do think I see another unhinged nutjob,,,

its people like you that make humans look bad

in fact based on your reaction I dont think you were being sarcastic, but you got caught being a baby killer and wanted to deflect away from it

Nothing funnier than watching a misogynist religious nutter get upset when people don't buy their crazy.

Did the NY Times lie?

No, they just used inaccurate terms. The thing is, if Bush had gotten up there and said, "We think that Saddam has expired cans of mustard gas he buried in 1991, but they've probably lost their potency by now, but let's invade to make sure", everyone would have laughed at him.

BUt he talked about Nukes and Anthrax and other scary shit. Which they never found. But we found those old cans of mustard gas who gave the guys who dug them up mild burns... so there's that.

And yet the practice of partial birth abortion is well known and new abortion laws do indeed permit such things if it can be justified on the grounds of the mother's health (mental health as well) and we all know any woman can claim her mental health will be imperiled by the burden of her child and no doctor in the world will contradict her claim. The law is infanticide legalized.

Well, when you use terms like "Partial Birth Abortion" to describe a Dilation and extraction, (The clinical name for the procedure) it's hard to take you seriously.

The reality is, no woman is going to abort a healthy fetus at 9 months. No doctor is going to perform that operation unless the fetus is really deformed. And at the end of the day, it's none of your fucking business.

You are being typically idiotic and all one needs to do is read the provisions of the bill. Read the bill, champ. Women have been known to carry their child to full term and then reject them. The phenomenon is not unknown. Read the bill!
And search your tiny brain to see how NY's new abortion law differs from the old and why the state has had to change provisions of their criminal code due to it.

Yes, they modify the criminal code all the time. No biggie. Still not infanticide.

No white people will take a black child into their home so this piece in HuffPo is what....
a long exercise in comedy?

Wouldn't know, don't care. I've already pointed out that there are thousands of black kids languishing in the system now. And there's a train of thought that placing a black kid with a white family might not necessarily be good for them.

Your asinine comment implies you know more about a certain piece of legislation than the person who sponsored it. That's the absolute height of your idiocy and dishonesty and I don't see how anyone can ever say something stupider and more presumptive than that.

Yawn... naw, I'm just less polite than Ms. Tran.... I'd have given that Bible Thumping asshole an earful... Her mistake was being polite to a misogynist.

Do you need to use smaller words? No. Just the truth. You haven't demonstrated what you claim

Actually, I have.

So to summon you are a fucking liar and coward! Sanger was a racist as my quote demonstrates and your attempt to put her racism all on the science of the day is bullshit
and you probably know that.

She was probably no more racist than any other white person in 1912. Probably a lot less. But let's grant for the moment she was. She wasn't an expert on racial matters, she was an expert on birth control, and black leaders thanked her efforts to make family planning available to black women.

Or let's put it a way your tiny little brain can grasp. We've recently discovered some writings of Albert Einstein that showed he was racist as shit against Asian people. Einstein was a racist? His 1920s travel diaries contain shocking slurs against Chinese people

Did that make him wrong about nuclear fission?

You want to change the subject again and the way you've been trapped by your own lies I can see why. And yes, it's ironic how Margaret Sanger's own organization became a front for an abortion mill.

Naw, man, I just understand CONTEXT. Sanger was against abortion because in 1920, it was actually kind of dangerous. Nobody got arrested for having abortions and no one got arrested for performing them unless they fucked up and injured the woman.

Today abortions are totally safe for women, if done by a competent provider. (Poor women get characters like Gosnell, unfortunately).

Ass clown.
not sure how asking a simple question based on a comment amounts to kneejerk adrenaline,,,

in fact based on your reaction I dont think you were being sarcastic, but you got caught being a baby killer and wanted to deflect away from it

We're done talking about how you acted like a complete asshole and how you want to justify it because you're too crass and boorish to ever apologize when you make a fool of yourself. Feel free to keep rambling to yourself; you aren't worthy of my notice.

Ass clown.

We're done talking about how you acted like a complete asshole and how you want to justify it because you're too crass and boorish to ever apologize when you make a fool of yourself. Feel free to keep rambling to yourself; you aren't worthy of my notice.
baby killer

Forum List

Back