While We Murder Full Term Babies

Tell your story to the NY Times...not exactly a paper friendly to the Bush administration and in favor of the Iraq war.

Again, we didn't go to war over expired cans of mustard gas the Iraqis buried in 1991 because they didn't know how to dispose of it.. We went to war over nukes and anthrax, which Saddam didn't have.

Bush (and the National Review) Lied.
People died.

But they weren't fetuses or white, so fuck 'em. Pro-Life doesn't apply to people who live in countries that have resources we want.

It just doesn't make sense, does it? Think about what these new laws mean.....Think!
Then the brand new abortion legislation in New York and coming to Vermont, Virginia, etc. is absolutely pointless IF what you say is true, which it definitely isn't. Think about what you are saying. I've provided several citations explaining precisely how and why you are wrong but you cannot read or choose not to read.
This issue is closed as far as I'm concerned. You just aren't honestly being fair. I don't think you know how.

I have thought about it. NO WOMAN IS GOING TO WAIT NINE MONTHS TO ABORT A HEALTHY FETUS. There simply is no woman THAT psychotic, but even if there was, no doctor would perform the procedure, most doctors won't even let a woman refuse a Cesarean.

The problem is , you anti-choice nutters really think there are women out there that would do this.

Great. Read my link about the adopted black children of white parents sometime. You obviously haven't seen it.

As a rule, I don't waste time reading links by Bible Thumping morons... life's too fucking short. I provided a link showing that THOUSANDS of black babies are languishing in foster care. Probably going to be worse when you nuts make it harder to get abortions in the red states.

Oh...Kathy Tran said no such thing but she did? More selective information input and dishonesty. I'm not surprised.

Yes, she should have explained that better... Probably should have called the Republican delegate a fucking retard for even asking such a stupid question.

I've asked you at least four or five times now to show me exactly where and how my quote of Margaret Sanger herself was taken out of context.

And I explained it to you. Did you need me to use smaller words? She repeated what anthropologists believed AT THE TIME.

By the way that Darwin quote comes from 1871, clearly forty-one years before you claimed that view was held by every anthropologist in the world. You fucked up in multiple ways.
Forty-one years of scientific thinking and discovery can make quite a difference.

Actually, in the 41 years that followed, White Christian Folks drove the Aborigines damned well near to extinction... put the survivors on reservations. The funny thing is that this genocide is never mentioned all that much, because it was carried out by Christian Capitalist people.

So to recap, Sanger repeated bad science that was at it's height when she wrote it. Which has nothing to do with very valid points about why birth control was a good idea.

The other point you keep avoiding is that Sanger herself opposed legalizing abortion. He views were probably more in line with yours than mine. Even the most right wing person doesn't openly call for an end to contraception, just abortion.

Of course, in 1912, before we invented antibiotics and other surgical advantages, getting an abortion was still a pretty dangerous proposition.

Again, we didn't go to war over expired cans of mustard gas the Iraqis buried in 1991 because they didn't know how to dispose of it.. We went to war over nukes and anthrax, which Saddam didn't have.

Bush (and the National Review) Lied.
People died.

But they weren't fetuses or white, so fuck 'em. Pro-Life doesn't apply to people who live in countries that have resources we want.
Did the NY Times lie? Your racist bullshit is noted once more.
I have thought about it. NO WOMAN IS GOING TO WAIT NINE MONTHS TO ABORT A HEALTHY FETUS. There simply is no woman THAT psychotic, but even if there was, no doctor would perform the procedure, most doctors won't even let a woman refuse a Cesarean.

The problem is , you anti-choice nutters really think there are women out there that would do this.
And yet the practice of partial birth abortion is well known and new abortion laws do indeed permit such things if it can be justified on the grounds of the mother's health (mental health as well) and we all know any woman can claim her mental health will be imperiled by the burden of her child and no doctor in the world will contradict her claim. The law is infanticide legalized.

You are being typically idiotic and all one needs to do is read the provisions of the bill. Read the bill, champ. Women have been known to carry their child to full term and then reject them. The phenomenon is not unknown. Read the bill!
And search your tiny brain to see how NY's new abortion law differs from the old and why the state has had to change provisions of their criminal code due to it.

Well, that's what a smart person would do, anyway.
As a rule, I don't waste time reading links by Bible Thumping morons... life's too fucking short. I provided a link showing that THOUSANDS of black babies are languishing in foster care. Probably going to be worse when you nuts make it harder to get abortions in the red states.
Yeah, life is too short to educate yourself. So stay stupid and bigoted. What White Parents Should Know About Adopting Black Children | HuffPost

No white people will take a black child into their home so this piece in HuffPo is what....
a long exercise in comedy?
Yes, she should have explained that better... Probably should have called the Republican delegate a fucking retard for even asking such a stupid question.
Your asinine comment implies you know more about a certain piece of legislation than the person who sponsored it. That's the absolute height of your idiocy and dishonesty and I don't see how anyone can ever say something stupider and more presumptive than that.

You are a fucking idiot! It also means you know I'm right about Virginia's new proposed law and you are wrong and the only way you can weasel out is to claim the person who brought the bill is somehow not able to lie about it to make you look
like you know something.
And I explained it to you. Did you need me to use smaller words? She repeated what anthropologists believed AT THE TIME.
Do you need to use smaller words? No. Just the truth.
You haven't demonstrated what you claim
Actually, in the 41 years that followed, White Christian Folks drove the Aborigines damned well near to extinction... put the survivors on reservations. The funny thing is that this genocide is never mentioned all that much, because it was carried out by Christian Capitalist people.
Deflecting so as to quietly ignore your little forty-one year goof? Didn't work, did it. Guess you should stop lying.

So to recap, Sanger repeated bad science that was at it's height when she wrote it. Which has nothing to do with very valid points about why birth control was a good idea.
So to summon you are a fucking liar and coward!
Sanger was a racist as my quote demonstrates and your attempt to put her racism all on the science of the day is bullshit
and you probably know that.
That's why your ridiculous claim that every anthropologist at the time thought Australian Aborigines were less than fully human beings, not far from chimpanzees, cannot be demonstrated. You haven't shown it to be true and you obviously
cannot prove it true.

The other point you keep avoiding is that Sanger herself opposed legalizing abortion. He views were probably more in line with yours than mine. Even the most right wing person doesn't openly call for an end to contraception, just abortion.

Of course, in 1912, before we invented antibiotics and other surgical advantages, getting an abortion was still a pretty dangerous proposition.
You want to change the subject again and the way you've been trapped by your own lies I can see why. And yes, it's ironic how Margaret Sanger's own organization became a front for an abortion mill.

Last edited:
The Left will tell you the world is overpopulated. Total hogwash. They live in their cities and never get out. The fact is every human on earth could move into Texas and still give every family a quarter acre elbow room.

The space taken up by each person isn't the problem. It's the amount of resources each person consumes. It takes about an 0.5 Acre of land to feed one person, and that's the diet that most of the world consumes, which is barely subsistence. If everyone ate like Americans, we'd need three planets, as a American requires 1.2 Acres of farmland to grow his food.

Now, doing the simple math, we currently have 7 billion people on the planet, and we have 3.8Billion acres of arable farmland. (The rest is swamps, forests, mountains, deserts, where there isn't any food grown). In the long run, this isn't sustainable. .

but you won't be the first to take yourself out to save the earth though huh Guess your love for the earth isn't that deep. :abgg2q.jpg:

Americans aren't having enough babies to repopulate: CDC

The Left will tell you the world is overpopulated. Total hogwash. They live in their cities and never get out. The fact is every human on earth could move into Texas and still give every family a quarter acre elbow room.
I disagree with 99% of abortions, but there is a logical argument for some.

There is no logical argument for last second abortions, sex selection abortions, or post birth abortions.

SO you hang around a women's health clinic and a young pregnant lady attempts to go in.

You stop her and convince her to NOT have an abortion.

She goes home, has the baby....
and the baby grows up to be a gay, feminist, liberal/progressive atheist.

What's the best way to abort that child now?

do you have a preferred method?

Suppose the child grew up to be an amazing person that cures many of the world's diseases?

Suppose right-wingers just aren't interested in killing people in general, even when they might disagree with us.

Probably a hard concept for leftists like anyname to comprehend, the whole "not wanting people dead" thing.

SO you hang around a women's health clinic and a young pregnant lady attempts to go in.

You stop her and convince her to NOT have an abortion.

She goes home, has the baby....
and the baby grows up to be a gay, feminist, liberal/progressive atheist.

What's the best way to abort that child now?

do you have a preferred method?

Suppose the child grew up to be an amazing person that cures many of the world's diseases?

Suppose right-wingers just aren't interested in killing people in general, even when they might disagree with us.

Probably a hard concept for leftists like anyname to comprehend, the whole "not wanting people dead" thing.
Unless your name is Ruth Bader Ginsburg and we have seen many on the right wanting, wishing and hoping she meets her demise just for a seat on the bench....

Those who produce the goods don't produce children.

Those who produce the children don't produce goods.

Therein lies the problem.

What in the hell are you gabbling about?

Only COMPLETE MORONS would want to kill off the baby in the 3rd trimester...at that point they can be born early and still live a grand full life....

Riddle me this..........why the SAM HELL CAN'T THEY MAKE UP THEIR MINDS by this time frame...............hmmmm........or they just freaking stupid.....

But . . . but . . . but . . . what if my boyfriend, who couldn't be bothered to marry me even after he knocked me up, "shockingly" and "unexpectedly" decides to dump me for another woman once I'm in my ninth month and looking like I swallowed a beach ball? SURELY you wouldn't expect me to continue with my pregnancy if my life is suddenly not absolutely, perfectly how I want it?!

Why would a woman carry a fetus to term for nine months and then order its death? Think! Dammit!

Why do WE need to think of the reasons for it? THEY'RE the ones doing it.

Only COMPLETE MORONS would want to kill off the baby in the 3rd trimester...at that point they can be born early and still live a grand full life....

Riddle me this..........why the SAM HELL CAN'T THEY MAKE UP THEIR MINDS by this time frame...............hmmmm........or they just freaking stupid.....

But . . . but . . . but . . . what if my boyfriend, who couldn't be bothered to marry me even after he knocked me up, "shockingly" and "unexpectedly" decides to dump me for another woman once I'm in my ninth month and looking like I swallowed a beach ball? SURELY you wouldn't expect me to continue with my pregnancy if my life is suddenly not absolutely, perfectly how I want it?!
at that point its not about you but about the life you carry inside you, and then there is always adoption if you dont want it

Unless your name is Ruth Bader Ginsburg and we have seen many on the right wanting, wishing and hoping she meets her demise just for a seat on the bench....
Oh, were you under the impression she would live forever?

The fact is despite all the disinformation to the contrary, she is very old and in poor health and we may have already seen the last of her on the bench. Her replacement is a sure thing and a matter of time and denying the inevitable is foolish.

The fact is despite all the disinformation to the contrary, she is very old and in poor health and we may have already seen the last of her on the bench. Her replacement is a sure thing and a matter of time and denying the inevitable is foolish.
You will die also and you want people to treat you the same,,okay you rotten tree trunk get buried even if it's alive..See how nice that is? If I ever caught any little bitch talking to me that way they would open their eyes next in the emergency room..

Where doeas the CDC get their numbers?

If you go to the census website and look at the population of the US, when you remove immigration, we are still growing at approx. 2 million people a year.

The CDC's info comes from birth certificate registration. Says so in the link.

You can also follow the links in the story to read the actual report and get an explanation of exactly what they're talking about. They're not saying that the population isn't increasing right this second; they're saying that, in the long-term, we aren't currently producing babies at a high enough rate to sustain our population level.

You will die also and you want people to treat you the same,,okay you rotten tree trunk get buried even if it's alive..See how nice that is? If I ever caught any little bitch talking to me that way they would open their eyes next in the emergency room..
Just so we're straight...newborn babies, kill...old ladies, don't kill.

My respect for life is all inclusive and I've never ever said abortion is fine for the "coloreds" but not for others
(which again was Sanger's thing).

Sanger never said anything of the sort. Most of the racist quotes attributed to her are lies and she was praised while she lived by organizations like the NAACP for her work in improving health care.

As an aside, Sanger was also against legalized abortion, because back in her day, abortion was still a pretty dangerous proposition before they invented things like anti-biotics.

But if God is a moral being then he undoubtedly is against taking life because someone, someone enabled by the state of New York and others to follow in gruesome lock step, made it legal for people to do so because they can.

God drowned every baby in the world in the great flood, he killed David and Bathsheba's baby to prove adultery was wrong, he killed all the first born babies of the Egyptians, not to mention killing 70,000 Israelites because David took a census.

I'm not sure how you get God is against abortion because they are "innocent babies".

I'm not at all an abortion absolutist so all we've cleared up is your ability to lie and take facts not in evidence to prop up your worthless moronic drivel.

Why aren't you an absolutist? It would seem to me that if you think a fetus is a person and abortion is murder, you should be calling for locking up every woman who gets one, as well as all the doctors who perform them.
God distributes life and death where He will.

Humans don't.

As anyone who defends human trafficking and baby killing is quite aware, most of the women who get abortions are victims as well.

The Bible is playing out before their very eyes....and they don't recognize it

How would they recognize it? They've never READ it. Hell, look at Nancy Pelosi gassing on about her "favorite Bible quote", but she doesn't know exactly where it is, even though she's "read it many times" and can't find it. Most people who REALLY have a favorite Bible verse also memorize where it's located as a part of the quote. Of course, that'd be difficult for Nancy, since her quote doesn't appear in the Bible, and she's never even noticed that in all the times she's spouted it.

You must be kidding no newborn has a drivers license..

Neither does Ruthie.

Sounds like a Yes.

Neither does Ruthie.

Sounds like a Yes.
You never know who she will not stay an execution for.

Cities as productivity centers are necessary for our economy as is. You'd have to completely redesign transportation of everything to change it and also remove choice of living situation. Sounds wonderful.

Btw, the infanticide craze is overblown. The new laws still require extreme life threatening circumstance and approval of a doctor, from what I've seen. I dont know what the requirements should be, but if the baby is going to kill the mother at child birth and possibly itself, then kill the baby. It should be an extremely rare circumstance. Otherwise abortions should be limited to 1st trimester and scrutinized.

And what is it you've "seen"? Because it certainly wasn't the text of the laws/bills, or any of the analyses that have laid out exactly how they do NOT require any circumstances at all beyond "I changed my mind" and how "requiring the approval of a doctor" is actually LOWERING the current standards (not to mention that requiring a doctor whose career is killing babies to approve of killing a baby isn't exactly a challenge).

And while we're discussing all the things you haven't seen, you obviously also haven't seen any of the literally REAMS of medical information attesting to the fact that there is NEVER an occasion when a woman's life is in danger if her baby isn't killed, OR that late-term abortion is no different in any respect to simply giving birth, EXCEPT that the child dies.

Maybe try actually "seeing" something useful and informative before blathering to us about "from what I've seen", followed by a bunch of soppy-emotioned "I just want to sound nice, even though I'm pig-stupid about the facts" nonsense.

Neither does Ruthie.

Sounds like a Yes.
You never know who she will not stay an execution for.
That's up to the state governor.

Forum List

Back