While We Murder Full Term Babies

at that point its not about you but about the life you carry inside you, and then there is always adoption if you dont want it

Did you really just suggest that leftists should consider that everything isn't about them? Or . . . damn, these days it's not just leftists who would find that radical thinking.
not my concern to worry about what people that I am not talking to think,,,

in fact it would require me to be a mind reader, which I are not

try sticking to the question and topic at hand so as to avoid playing make believe

Try looking up "sarcasm" in the dictionary, and maybe wearing one-size-larger panties so they won't wedge into your ass crack quite so quickly.

why dont you try looking up "deflection"

and why would you kill your own child after carrying them for 9 months because your boyfriend broke up with you???
There are many reasons why women kill their newborns. We can't know them all. We won't know why new mothers won't take advantage of safe haven spaces either.
The are many reasons men beat their wives to death, many reasons why children prey on younger children until they commit suicide

None of the reasons matter if you respect innocent life.

If you don't respect innocent life, they still don't matter.

Last edited:
Planned Parenthood says they will do ultrasound tests for free. What Is an Ultrasound Test? | Procedure, Cost & Risks
Next point.

And you understand the concept of a finite resource, right?

How can we murder all these children when people keep screaming about it....is what I'm hearing from you.

Fetuses aren't children.
I'd take you more seriously if you weren't constantly trying to rip food out of the mouths of poor kids.
And, yes, if abortion pisses religious nutters off, that makes it a social good.

So you purposely and provocatively call aborted children "medical wastes".
I don't think I want to entertain and waste my time on you anymore. I only wish I had done this days ago. You made my list, you vile prick.

Whatever, you religious nutter........ when you guys stop trying to screw over real children, I'll take your concern for medical waste seriously.

Planned Parenthood says they will do ultrasound tests for free. What Is an Ultrasound Test? | Procedure, Cost & Risks
Next point.

And you understand the concept of a finite resource, right?

How can we murder all these children when people keep screaming about it....is what I'm hearing from you.

Fetuses aren't children.
I'd take you more seriously if you weren't constantly trying to rip food out of the mouths of poor kids.
And, yes, if abortion pisses religious nutters off, that makes it a social good.

So you purposely and provocatively call aborted children "medical wastes".
I don't think I want to entertain and waste my time on you anymore. I only wish I had done this days ago. You made my list, you vile prick.

Whatever, you religious nutter........ when you guys stop trying to screw over real children, I'll take your concern for medical waste seriously.
They're human beings.

Forum List

Back