While Joe Has the FBI Treating Parents Involved in Their Child’s Education as Domestic Terrorists

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We are now getting clear details on what the FBI dropped to go after parents. Next President needs to prioritize dismantling and rebuilding the FBI from the ground up. And FYI I have a friend who’s a retired agent and he agrees.

Frank James was on their terror watch list, but it appears nobody was watching the terrorist.
The Daily Mail reports that federal investigators saw Frank James’s three-week-old video in which he reportedly vowed he wouldn’t return alive to his Wisconsin home after the self described “prophet of doom” planned a mass attack on Americans.

The video shows James driving out of Wisconsin, saying “and as I leave the state of Wisconsin … all I can say is good riddance and [laughs] I will never be back alive in that motherf*****.” He complained that “a ghetto is a fu**ing ghetto. You seen one you’ve seen em all. Doesn’t matter.”

He hated white people and, in his videos, espoused the separation of the races by geography.

He was an apparent adherent to the Nation of Islam, according to his Twitter account.
James’s final video, in which he vowed not to return alive to Wisconsin, combined with others can be seen as a martyr video similar to those issued by Islamic terrorists before their suicide missions.

And the FBI was aware of it all, reportedly.

I’m not privileged to classified FBI operations, are you?
You can access any Parent who claims the FBI violated their rights, detained them or questioned them

But you don’t have anything do you?

You are just making shit up

The FBI like the cops is a reactionary organization and can't police everyone every minute of the day.
Wrong.

The FBI is not just reactionary. They are supposed to be pro active as well.

You are a cement truck driver. What the hell do you know about the FBI?

You can access any Parent who claims the FBI violated their rights, detained them or questioned them

But you don’t have anything do you?

You are just making shit up
Wrong again.

The FBI doesnt have to take action against the parents. It is the threat they will that silences them.

Wake up dumbass. You may be next, dumbass.

Then you will be ...."wtf"....dumbass

Wromg.

The FBI is not just reactionary. They are supposed to be pro active as well.

You are a cement truck driver. What the hell do you know about the FBI?
Supposed to be just like the cops yet they do not have the numbers to interdict every human at every moment of the day and night...

Are any parents being treated as potential domestic terrorists?
WH says yes.
From your link

During the same hearing, Garland insisted that the department was not going to investigate parents who take issue with school board policies.

“The Justice Department supports and defends the First Amendment right of parents to complain as vociferously as they wish about the education of their children, about the curriculum taught in the schools,” he said. “That is not what the memorandum is about at all, nor does it use the words ‘domestic terrorism’ or ‘Patriot Act’.”

“I can’t imagine any circumstance in which the Patriot Act would be used in the circumstances of parents complaining about their children,” Garland added. “Nor can I imagine a circumstance where they would be labeled as domestic terrorism.”

Wrong again.

The FBI doesnt have to take action against the parents. It is the threat they will that silences them.

Wake up dumbass. You may be next, dumbass.

Then you will be ...."wtf"....dumbass

FBI never threatened parents

You are making shit up

From your link

During the same hearing, Garland insisted that the department was not going to investigate parents who take issue with school board policies.

“The Justice Department supports and defends the First Amendment right of parents to complain as vociferously as they wish about the education of their children, about the curriculum taught in the schools,” he said. “That is not what the memorandum is about at all, nor does it use the words ‘domestic terrorism’ or ‘Patriot Act’.”

“I can’t imagine any circumstance in which the Patriot Act would be used in the circumstances of parents complaining about their children,” Garland added. “Nor can I imagine a circumstance where they would be labeled as domestic terrorism.”
Says the FBI that fabricated evidence against Trump and the Michigan ‘kidnappers’ while letting this Islamic Terrorist shoot up a NY subway.

I’m not privileged to classified FBI operations, are you?
So you just spout bullshit. Cause there's no proof required when spouting bullshit. Because it didn't happen.
If you make a threat of bodily harm against a school board member, you're going to get investigated..as you should.

FBI never threatened parents

You are making shit up
No. Your media just decided not to report on it. It was a mandate form our beloved AG. But your media said "that is a stupid idea so we wont report on it as our audience is way to naive to care about it.

Forum List

Back