While Joe Has the FBI Treating Parents Involved in Their Child’s Education as Domestic Terrorists

No. Your media just decided not to report on it. It was a mandate form our beloved AG. But your media said "that is a stupid idea so we wont report on it as our audience is way to naive to care about it.
I never knew that Rightwinger owned a media, should I ask him for a job?

So you just spout bullshit. Cause there's no proof required when spouting bullshit. Because it didn't happen.
If you make a threat of bodily harm against a school board member, you're going to get investigated..as you should.
The FBI investigates every threat of a citizen?
No wonder they let Islamic terrorists shoot up subways.

I never knew that Rightwinger owned a media, should I ask him for a job?
in other words.....you don't know how to comprehend what you read......becuase....well.....that is not what I said.
Go back to cleaning your truck drum.

Garland calls in FBI to counter reported threats against school staffers​

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Monday that the FBI would take the lead on the law enforcement response to what Garland called “a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff.”

“While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views,” Garland wrote in a memo to federal prosecutors as well as FBI Director Christopher Wray. “Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation’s core values.

I knew it would.
huh?
You seriously blow my mind as to how you havent accidently killed yourself.
You are definitely top 5 of the dumbest people i ever met on the internet. Plus a YUGE liar.
Probably why you hate trump so much. Yall have so much in common.

huh?
You are definitely top 5 of the dumbest people i ever met on the internet. Plus a YUGE liar.
Ahhh, you are just bragging.

huh?
Only idiot on USMB I have on iggy, which says a lot considering some of the Leftards here.

Forum List

Back