While Joe Has the FBI Treating Parents Involved in Their Child’s Education as Domestic Terrorists

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that?" Trump said.

"By injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it'd be interesting to check that, so that you're going to have to use medical doctors, but it sounds interesting to me."

And then Trump took it back

"I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters just like you to see what would happen," Trump told reporters in a subsequent press briefing.

You have something against the FBI trying to protect people from threats of violence?

What happened to law and order?
First libs claim the FBI isnt investigating parents who protest the gay grooming agenda in schools

then when that denial blows up you try to paint parents as a threat that requires police state tactics by the DOJ and FBI

got any examples of trump saying to drink bleach or are you as full of shit as ever?
I never said that Trump said drink bleach

What the stupid Fuk said was disinfectants work so well on hard surfaces that his people should look into using them internally

then when that denial blows up you try to paint parents as a threat that requires police state tactics by the DOJ and FBI
They have video of angry parents threatening grievous physical violence against school board members and/or their families.

The same thing happened to election officials.

Stop making threats.

got any examples of trump saying to drink bleach or are you as full of shit as ever?
Inject disinfectants and introduce UV light into the body "in some other way". He did say these things.
Chop your word salad up any way you'd like. :)
Not our fault that Poison Control had to issue a warning not to drink bleach. What other disinfectant
you think the average person is going to be able to lay their hands on?

They have video of angry parents threatening grievous physical violence against school board members and/or their families.
Thats not a federal matter

Whereas you have this black guy crossing state lines and making real terrorist threats that the idiots at the FBI did nothing about

We are now getting clear details on what the FBI dropped to go after parents. Next President needs to prioritize dismantling and rebuilding the FBI from the ground up. And FYI I have a friend who’s a retired agent and he agrees.

Frank James was on their terror watch list, but it appears nobody was watching the terrorist.
The Daily Mail reports that federal investigators saw Frank James’s three-week-old video in which he reportedly vowed he wouldn’t return alive to his Wisconsin home after the self described “prophet of doom” planned a mass attack on Americans.

The video shows James driving out of Wisconsin, saying “and as I leave the state of Wisconsin … all I can say is good riddance and [laughs] I will never be back alive in that motherf*****.” He complained that “a ghetto is a fu**ing ghetto. You seen one you’ve seen em all. Doesn’t matter.”

He hated white people and, in his videos, espoused the separation of the races by geography.

He was an apparent adherent to the Nation of Islam, according to his Twitter account.
James’s final video, in which he vowed not to return alive to Wisconsin, combined with others can be seen as a martyr video similar to those issued by Islamic terrorists before their suicide missions.

And the FBI was aware of it all, reportedly.

Like Congress itself, the FBI cannot be fixed

The threat by the FBI, lamb chop, is to silence parents who become violent during the educational process, and nothing else. Acceptable to me. You?
So if one disagrees and shows anger to an elected official without threatening physical harm is deemed as violence to you. Got it, cream puff.

It was a letter from educators complaining about threats of violence from parents

Nowhere does Biden instruct the FBI to treat parents as Domestic Terrorists or are there any cases where the FBI did

You are making shot up
sadly, one saying they are voting them out is considered a threat.

Man up.

While the Demafascist weaponize the executive against political rivals and threats, they ignore real criminals....and people die.

Xiden lied, people died

While the Demafascist weaponize the executive against political rivals and threats, they ignore real criminals....and people die.

Xiden lied, people died

Give us some concrete examples other than a rant

Forum List

Back