Biden keeps setting new economic records -- and not the good kind

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
Inflation continues to hit record highs under Joe Biden’s dreadful leadership. I’m not surprised. Are you?

On Tuesday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) announced that the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose a staggering 8.5 percent in March from a year ago, the fastest annual CPI hike in more than 40 years. The CPI surge even outpaced the gloomy predictions of economists, who expected to see an 8.4 percent increase of consumer prices last month.

It does not appear that things will be getting better anytime soon.

Biden is the worst President in my adult lifetime!

Inflation continues to hit record highs under Joe Biden’s dreadful leadership. I’m not surprised. Are you?

On Tuesday, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) announced that the Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose a staggering 8.5 percent in March from a year ago, the fastest annual CPI hike in more than 40 years. The CPI surge even outpaced the gloomy predictions of economists, who expected to see an 8.4 percent increase of consumer prices last month.

It does not appear that things will be getting better anytime soon.

Biden is the worst President in my adult lifetime!
Trump managed to hit the same record of the Great Depression as president but you love him.

The question is, will McConnell and McCarthy be able to salvage the Biden presidency?

Once the pedocrats get utterly obliterated in November, Mitch and Kevin will RUSH to save their close friend, ally, and business partner, Quid Pro. But will they be willing to let the adults right the ship of state? OR will we have to wait for the DeSantis administration in two more years?

The question is, will McConnell and McCarthy be able to salvage the Biden presidency?

Once the pedocrats get utterly obliterated in November, Mitch and Kevin will RUSH to save their close friend, ally, and business partner, Quid Pro. But will they be willing to let the adults right the ship of state? OR will we have to wait for the DeSantis administration in two more years?

hahaha.

Mitch, the super secret weapon of the "Duh" Heap State.

DeSantis v Abbott

Clash of the Tiny Titans!

hahaha.

Mitch, the super secret weapon of the "Duh" Heap State.

DeSantis v Abbott

Clash of the Tiny Titans!

I wonder if there will BE a democratic party in 2024?

Or will you Reemerge as the "Progressive Party?" If you were honest, you'd just call yourselves what you are, the Nazi party - but honest is something you are incapable of.

The cut in worldwide production during the pandemic was necessary, however when demand surged the rate of worldwide production, especially by OPEC, did not follow suit because they know they still have the world over the barrel.

I wonder if there will BE a democratic party in 2024?

Or will you Reemerge as the "Progressive Party?" If you were honest, you'd just call yourselves what you are, the Nazi party - but honest is something you are incapable of.

You know you mean you hope to steal 2024, so the ruling Neo-GOP Cabal you support can outlaw the Democrat party, and all other opposition, like your hero did in the 1930's.

:yapyapyapf:

You know you mean you hope to steal 2024, so the ruling Neo-GOP Cabal you support can outlaw the Democrat party, and all other opposition, like your hero did in the 1930's.

:yapyapyapf:

Steal?

You mean by colluding with the corrupt party press to hide a laptop with proof of criminal acts?

Oh wait, that was you Nazis and the Reich media..

You know, when your on the ropes with the highest inflation since the 1970's, gas prices higher than any time in history - proof of criminal corruption by the Resident, what should you do?

Oh I know, have the party adopt pedophilia as the central plank and tell American that the Reich owns their kids. THAT'S the way to win!

Extinction level event.

Forum List

Back