Which side will NATO choose?

And Putin is ruled by Cold War ambitions
Putin has been in charge of Russia for a long time. So far he has proven quite impotent compared to Hitler, no? Pretty lackluster as far as tyrannical warmongers go in my opinion.

Putin has been in charge of Russia for a long time. So far he has proven quite impotent compared to Hitler, no? Pretty lackluster as far as tyrannical warmongers go in my opinion.
Yep, he hasn't conquered all of Europe. That doesn't mean he can't conquer part of it. No one says Putin is going to be exactly like Hitler, but turds like you are behaving exactly like Western leaders did in 1939.

Yep, he hasn't conquered all of Europe. That doesn't mean he can't conquer part of it. No one says Putin is going to be exactly like Hitler, but turds like you are behaving exactly like Western leaders did in 1939.
If he's not as bad as Hitler then maybe we shouldn't fuck with them and instead mind our own business.

Really, that is your line?

wow.
We attacked Hitler because his warmongering had become an issue of global prominence. All of Europe was in chaos and the entire world could have followed. Russia under Putin isn't even close to that. We're not the police. It's not our job to referee complicated land disputes in eastern Europe.

We attacked Hitler because his warmongering had become an issue of global prominence. All of Europe was in chaos and the entire world could have followed. Russia under Putin isn't even close to that. We're not the police. It's not our job to referee complicated land disputes in eastern Europe.
We attacked Hitler.....

You need a history lesson.

So do you have something worth saying or is this conversation over? Your deflections and pedantic takes are boring.
Deflections?

We did not attack Hitler. Am I supposed to give you several paragraphs of well thought out and articulated point when you have yet to respond to anything from anyone with more than a single line containing only rhetoric? Have you made a single post in this thread that is more than 3 sentences?

Let me ask a very simple question: what makes you think any of your surface level statements warrants an articulated response and why?

Deflections?

We did not attack Hitler. Am I supposed to give you several paragraphs of well thought out and articulated point when you have yet to respond to anything from anyone with more than a single line containing only rhetoric? Have you made a single post in this thread that is more than 3 sentences?

Let me ask a very simple question: what makes you think any of your surface level statements warrants an articulated response and why?
I don't need entire paragraphs to expose your ignorance.

I don't need entire paragraphs to expose your ignorance.
lol.

So that was a no. Not only can you not answer the question, you cant find a post of yours that actually contains content. Just a few one liners. Shocking, I tell you! Shocking!

And you bitch that people are not making cognizant points to your drivel.

You reap what you sow.

lol.

So that was a no. Not only can you not answer the question, you cant find a post of yours that actually contains content. Just a few one liners. Shocking, I tell you! Shocking!

And you bitch that people are not making cognizant points to your drivel.

You reap what you
Alrighty boss. You win. Lol

Or ANYONE apparently lol.

Not one single point anywhere.

And yes, I will continue to point out how you ran away asap because you know you cant make a single point. Not. One. Point.
You didn't even say anything relevant. You tried to get pedantic over my wording because you're a pseudo-intellectual that can't actually contend.

You didn't even say anything relevant. You tried to get pedantic over my wording because you're a pseudo-intellectual that can't actually contend.
"Pedantic" over a falsehood. I guess I could have addressed a point you made.

Oh wait...

You don't have any of those.

There's nothing "complicated" about it, moron. The land Russian covets belongs to Ukraine, and the people who live on it don't want to take orders from Putin.

"Pedantic" over a falsehood. I guess I could have addressed a point you made.

Oh wait...

You don't have any of those.
I'm sorry you're too slow to keep up. I try to simplify my positions as much as possible so even people like you can digest them.

Forum List

Back