Which side will NATO choose?

Russia has 5th generation fighters and over 10,000 nuclear warheads. Do you really want to have a nuclear exchange rather than deal with this problem now?
The Russians aren't suicidal or stupid. They understand their place in the world. There won't be a nuclear exchange. The Russians love their children too. We should just leave them alone.

The Russians aren't suicidal or stupid. They understand their place in the world. There won't be a nuclear exchange. The Russians love their children too. We should leave them alone.
Kruschev wrote in his diary a nuclear exchange with America was last thing he wanted. Russia would get the worst of it since America has many more missiles.

Kruschev wrote in his diary a nuclear exchange with America was last thing he wanted. Russia would get the worst of it since America has many more missiles.
They're not stupid. Nobody wants that. It would end badly for them and they know it.

Oh no!

I'm undermining the Kremlin line?

How fucking horrible!

::headshake:: :🤦:
I've already identified you as somebody that's not overly concerned with reality. Your position is unsurprising.

The Russians aren't suicidal or stupid. They understand their place in the world. There won't be a nuclear exchange. The Russians love their children too. We should just leave them alone.
THEY should leave Ukraine alone

THEY should leave Ukraine alone
None of our business. I'm not saying Russia is blameless over Crimea, but it's complicated and we should stay out of it. We're not the police. Your cartoonish fear of Russians is ridiculous.

It's not clear that they do know their place in the world. It's apparent that they believe the West is reluctant to take action, which leads them to conclude they can invade their neighbors. You make me believe that they are right.

None of our business. I'm not saying Russia is blameless over Crimea, but it's complicated and we should stay out of it. We're not the police. Your cartoonish fear of Russians is ridiculous.
It is our business. invading Ukraine makes them a threat to us.

Your fawning bullshit is frankly moronic

We talked Ukraine into giving up their nukes with the promise of support.

Our word DOES matter

It's not clear that they do know their place in the world. It's apparent that they believe the West is reluctant to take action, which leads them to conclude they can invade their neighbors. You make me believe that they are right.
Do you really think Putin's Russia is comparable to Hitler's Germany? I think that's a pretty big stretch.

I'm confident that Russia is not currently a threat. If that starts to change so will my opinion.

As does Eastern Ukraine
In both the Donbus (eastern Ukraine) the Russians populated the area with Russians and then claimed that the area was predominantly Russian to excuse their invasion.

Hitler did the same in Czechoslovakia and Poland

Forum List

Back