Which side will NATO choose?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Russia or Ukraine over concerns of Russian troop buildup on the border and Ukraine fears invasion.

Since America is a member of NATO you will have to take sides.
I don't really care much if Russia bullies Ukraine. That's just me though. These land and power disputes in eastern Europe are not our business. We don't need to support Russia or cross them, and we shouldn't.

I don't really care either and would not want Russia as enemy. But my country is not a NATO member so it doesn't effect me.

I honestly don't Give a damn about it there anymore.

Let Europe handle it. Watch Putin turn off the gas again. Oh well.

The big question is does Russia really plan invasion or is this just sword rattling by Putin?

Crimea is either Russian or Ukrainian depends on who you ask

Allow Russia to gobble up Ukraine and Putin is well on his way to reconstituting the Soviet Empire. That is a BAD thing.

And let's remember that we talked Ukraine into giving up their nuclear weapons in return for our guaranty of protection against Russia

Crimea is either Russian or Ukrainian depends on who you ask
Yes, depending on if you ask Putin or if you ask anyone else on the planet.

Crimea was not Russian, period.

At some point, we sill have to draw a line. Drawing it now is FAR more preferable to drawing it later.

Yes, depending on if you ask Putin or if you ask anyone else on the planet.

Crimea was not Russian, period.

At some point, we sill have to draw a line. Drawing it now is FAR more preferable to drawing it later.
Almost everybody in Crimea identifies as Russian. They wanted to rejoin Russia.

My friend from Crimea calls herself Ukrainian. She says it is disputed territory however.

Forum List

Back