Massive payoff to Big Labor in Biden plan

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Among the bullshit things included are a new "above the line" deduction for union dues.

A huge payoff to the Labor Goons as members will be able to deduct them even if they do not itemize.

If Big Labor dues are the bargain that libs pretend that they are , why the need for this deduction?

How many times have we heard how great union are?

I guess its just bullshit.

Among the bullshit things included are a new "above the line" deduction for union dues.

A huge payoff to the Labor Goons as members will be able to deduct them even if they do not itemize.

If Big Labor dues are the bargain that libs pretend that they are , why the need for this deduction?

How many times have we heard how great union are?

I guess its just bullshit.

Big labor as opposed to the major corporations that don’t pay taxes? Your concerns seem backwards

Strengthen the unions and they will start to take care of the MacD workers and other patsies working for peanuts and a cap badge, by organizing.

It's the establishment's biggest nightmare.

Big labor as opposed to the major corporations that don’t pay taxes? Your concerns seem backwards

If you don't think corporations pay taxes then you've been duped.

And let's pretend they don't pay taxes for a moment. If you say they should then you'd be a hypocrite. If you had the chance to not pay taxes you wouldn't either. If you could afford an army of tax attorneys to help you get out of paying taxes you would. No one wants to pay taxes.

People always think they deserve to keep the money they earned, but don't think others should keep all the money they earn.

Strengthen the unions and they will start to take care of the MacD workers and other patsies working for peanuts and a cap badge, by organizing.

It's the establishment's biggest nightmare.

I wouldn't go to McDonald's if they had surly workers following strict "union work rules" and the prices were sky high.

If Big Labor did get into a Fast Food company, the company would fail

Trump took away tax breaks for wealthy homeowners in the northeast...he said they didn't need the tax breaks that they were being abused and he was correct...Nancy Pelosi stuck them back into the BBB bill...so tax breaks for wealthy people and higher gas and food prices for the rest of us...and Joe won't take a single question....

Unions can have a role. I've never been a big union person myself, but run properly and honestly, it's a means to protect against abuses and violations of the law. That to me is their primary value.

In terms of negotiating wages, it often rewards low performers with the same wages as someone who might be a high performer.

If you don't think corporations pay taxes then you've been duped.
same idiots think Rittenhouse shot black people, or his mom drove him, or he couldn't legally own the gun!!!!

facts don't matter to these morons. only narratives.

Forum List

Back