Which should our politicians condemn...white supremacy or black criminality?

both.....

When has a politician been asked to condemn black criminality?
All criminality matters.
Very true, all criminals are scum..........so they shouldn't vote..

If a criminal has served his sentence, he should have the right to vote. As it stands, the Republican Party has been jailing blacks in every increasing numbers since 1980, in a concerted effort by the Republican Party to disenfranchise the black male vote. And no, fines should not be used as a poll tax either. Upon release from prison, a prisoner gets their vote back.

Enforcement of marijuana laws has been very effective in filling federal prisons with young black males, while young while males, who use marijuana just as frequently as young black males, are seldom prosecuted for possession of "personal amounts" of pot. Don't want to ruin a kid's life over a joint. Unless that kid is black.

One of Reagan and H.W.'s staffers has recently come clean with how Republicans used dog whistle words to couch racist rhetoric into sound bites they could get on the national news. One of my dearest friends in the world wrote his PHd thesis on the "Psychology of linguistics". Basically how clever and maniupulative people use language to push their agenda on an unsuspecting public.

Reagan and Bush Republicans basically sold rural Americans on the idea that being a racist was fine because black people are inferior, and you're spouting this bullshit like it's gospel. "Urban crime" was code for "black crime". Keep the poor white people from aligning with the poor black people, and you can control them both.
See....I told everyont you have been crying racism for republicans since the 80s........so it's not about Trump......now we get to the real point...politics.
Reagan never said any of that and who passed the crime bill, Joe Biden and Bill Clinton.........blame them for blacks being jailed.......Trump wasn't in politics then.
And yes people should lose their right to vote...if you can't behave, too fucking bad...they don't lose it for minor offenses. and for those that want to get them back, yes they should have to pay restitution and fines. I don't get my license back unless I pay court costs.....

both.....
.....white supremacy is no where close to a problem--black criminality is a huge problem

Poverty + systemic racism = criminality

I suppose this [ "Poverty + systemic racism = criminality"] is not universally true, we have a President who was Millionaire at birth and is as large of a criminal as any poor person.

There are no absolutes in human behaviour. Some people grow up with little but poverty and abuse and turn out to be Ophrah Winfrey, but those people are very rare. Other people grow up with every material advantage and turn out to be Donald Trump.

both.....

All criminality matters.

If a criminal has served his sentence, he should have the right to vote. As it stands, the Republican Party has been jailing blacks in every increasing numbers since 1980, in a concerted effort by the Republican Party to disenfranchise the black male vote. And no, fines should not be used as a poll tax either. Upon release from prison, a prisoner gets their vote back.

Enforcement of marijuana laws has been very effective in filling federal prisons with young black males, while young while males, who use marijuana just as frequently as young black males, are seldom prosecuted for possession of "personal amounts" of pot. Don't want to ruin a kid's life over a joint. Unless that kid is black.

One of Reagan and H.W.'s staffers has recently come clean with how Republicans used dog whistle words to couch racist rhetoric into sound bites they could get on the national news. One of my dearest friends in the world wrote his PHd thesis on the "Psychology of linguistics". Basically how clever and maniupulative people use language to push their agenda on an unsuspecting public.

Reagan and Bush Republicans basically sold rural Americans on the idea that being a racist was fine because black people are inferior, and you're spouting this bullshit like it's gospel. "Urban crime" was code for "black crime". Keep the poor white people from aligning with the poor black people, and you can control them both.
See....I told everyont you have been crying racism for republicans since the 80s........so it's not about Trump......now we get to the real point...politics.
Reagan never said any of that and who passed the crime bill, Joe Biden and Bill Clinton.........blame them for blacks being jailed.......Trump wasn't in politics then.
And yes people should lose their right to vote...if you can't behave, too fucking bad...they don't lose it for minor offenses. and for those that want to get them back, yes they should have to pay restitution and fines. I don't get my license back unless I pay court costs.....

I guess you never learned the deal with the devil St. Ronnie made to get elected. You really need to learn the history of the Republican Party since Reagan.

Bill Clinton and the Crime Bill didn't help, but the real damage was done by Reagan and his War on Drugs. There has even been some credible talk that the CIA was bringing coke into the US cities and creating the drug problem. Given the CIA involvement with Manuel Noriega and all of the other sleazy stuff Oliver North and that bunch got up to in Iran Contra, nothing would surprise me.

both.....

All criminality matters.

I guess you never learned the deal with the devil St. Ronnie made to get elected. You really need to learn the history of the Republican Party since Reagan.

Bill Clinton and the Crime Bill didn't help, but the real damage was done by Reagan and his War on Drugs. There has even been some credible talk that the CIA was bringing coke into the US cities and creating the drug problem. Given the CIA involvement with Manuel Noriega and all of the other sleazy stuff Oliver North and that bunch got up to in Iran Contra, nothing would surprise me.
OMFG, the pizzagate of the 80s.....The CIA didnt do that, but Barry Seal did, they made a movie about it...watch it.....
No they didnt intentionally bring drugs.....but even so, why did blacks have the issue and not whites? That seems racist to say.

Racism is stupid and can be criminal. Rioting is criminal and can be stupid.

both.....
.....white supremacy is no where close to a problem--black criminality is a huge problem

I suppose this [ "Poverty + systemic racism = criminality"] is not universally true, we have a President who was Millionaire at birth and is as large of a criminal as any poor person.

There are no absolutes in human behaviour. Some people grow up with little but poverty and abuse and turn out to be Ophrah Winfrey, but those people are very rare. Other people grow up with every material advantage and turn out to be Donald Trump.
Mr Trump has done nothing wrong

both.....

hahahhahahah
what crime did he commit???!!! you just made your post nothing but babble crap

both.....

....but there is no systematic racism...there is no problem of racism--I have a thread on it
......there are more poor whites but blacks commit crime at much higher levels = black culture/etc breeds criminals/etc

Forum List

Back