Which should our politicians condemn...white supremacy or black criminality?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Which is the greater detriment to American society?
Why should one be blown out of proportion while the other is swept under the rug?
If we are going to ask politicians to “CONDEMN” various groups and behaviors why wouldn’t we start with the most pressing, the most impactful of things?

Why should one be blown out of proportion while the other is swept under the rug?
If we are going to ask politicians to “CONDEMN” various groups and behaviors why wouldn’t we start with the most pressing, the most impactful of things?

Black's are black supremists. If it is white run, blacks consider it white supremacy.

Below is a short audio on multicultural congregations from NPR. It discusses what white supremacy means to a black person.

If you don't want to listen to audio, this quote from the story sums up a black's view of white supremacy.

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things."

I guess it boils down to a favorite saying of blacks...if it is white...it ain't right.

black power family color.jpg

Last edited:
Why does a person have to pick one or the other? Shouldn't both be condemned, as they both don't do any good for this country?

No, I don't like crime, but I don't like white supremacists either.
When has a politician been asked to condemn black criminality?

Actually, there have been several democrats who have condemned black criminal behavior when it was linked to BLM.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Trump condemning white supremacists.

Why does a person have to pick one or the other? Shouldn't both be condemned, as they both don't do any good for this country?

No, I don't like crime, but I don't like white supremacists either.

Actually, there have been several democrats who have condemned black criminal behavior when it was linked to BLM.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Trump condemning white supremacists.

If we’re going to use color labels...let’s always use color labels...I want to hear “Do you condemn BLACK criminality?”

If Americans were asked to choose (in an absolutely secret vote) which one they felt was most crucial to their own personal lives & that of their loved ones, I think that I know how the majority would vote.

That’s the right, safe answer.
Might be a "safe" answer but it's true. Also true that asking any politician to condemn the current sweep of apparent black violence and criminality has met with a stonewall reaction. Condemning blacks does not fit the current liberal narrative that blacks are justified in their criminality.

That’s the right, safe answer.

Not safe, it is logical. I don’t favor either they are both damage society on a whole and provide no positive effects. I also believe black supremacists and white criminality are bad.

I don’t recall a politician being asked if white criminality is bad.
It is assumed that white criminality is bad and therefore universally condemned. Black criminality appears to be generally excused.

Trump says there are good people on both sides. i say there are bad people on both sides!

VOTE FOR ME!

Where are the white supremacists? That's been such a quiet, inactive entity, ffs.

If anything, the racism from the far left is about the only thing that could spark such an extreme opposite into effect.

Now, black criminality on the other hand, has been documented well as out of control and in abundance through recent years.

What are we seeing from white supremacists? zip zero nothing, or at the very least, the rarest of a murder or two per year?

Is "black criminality" different than "white criminality"? "Brown criminality"? Perhaps yellow and red criminality?

Forum List

Back