Which should our politicians condemn...white supremacy or black criminality?

Why does a person have to pick one or the other? Shouldn't both be condemned, as they both don't do any good for this country?

No, I don't like crime, but I don't like white supremacists either.
When has a politician been asked to condemn black criminality?

Actually, there have been several democrats who have condemned black criminal behavior when it was linked to BLM.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Trump condemning white supremacists.

That’s the right, safe answer.

There is no such thing as "black criminality". There is only "criminality". Criminality is a function of poverty and lack of opportunity, not race. The reason the USA has a "black crime problem", is that the systemic racism which has been a part of the USA since its founding, has functioned to keep black and brown people subjugated and poor.

Countries which have state approved and systemic racism, is a state which has a crime problem in the communities which it oppresses. Like night following day.

You are a victim of your own hatred of others.

I draw the following conclusions from your twisted post....
Skin color can't be applied to criminality...and only white skin color can be applied to supremacy?
Poor brown and black people are supposed to commit murder / violent crime because whitey?

Didn't we just elect a black president to two terms?

As usual, your conclusions are based on false premises.

Criminality isn't racial. Black people aren't more disposed to criminal behaviour than white people, nor are they less moral. These are rationalizations that racists use to justify their racism. You're not a racist. ******* are nasty.

One need only look at what is happening in rural states where jobs have been off-shored. The rate of violent crime is now higher in these rural, and most white states, than it is in most American cities. The rate of opiod abuse is through the roof, with more than 75,000 people dying annual. It turns out that when white people lose all hope and opportunity, they turn to drug, crime and violence just like inner city blacks.,

In fact, the ONLY other nation in the world which noted a huge "black crime" problem was South Africa, under Apartheid. The only two countries in the world whose entire national system of government was founded on the twin pillars of racism and brutal white suppression of the black population.

That's not a coincidence.

both.....

All criminality matters.
Very true, all criminals are scum..........so they shouldn't vote..

If a criminal has served his sentence, he should have the right to vote. As it stands, the Republican Party has been jailing blacks in every increasing numbers since 1980, in a concerted effort by the Republican Party to disenfranchise the black male vote. And no, fines should not be used as a poll tax either. Upon release from prison, a prisoner gets their vote back.

Enforcement of marijuana laws has been very effective in filling federal prisons with young black males, while young while males, who use marijuana just as frequently as young black males, are seldom prosecuted for possession of "personal amounts" of pot. Don't want to ruin a kid's life over a joint. Unless that kid is black.

One of Reagan and H.W.'s staffers has recently come clean with how Republicans used dog whistle words to couch racist rhetoric into sound bites they could get on the national news. One of my dearest friends in the world wrote his PHd thesis on the "Psychology of linguistics". Basically how clever and maniupulative people use language to push their agenda on an unsuspecting public.

Reagan and Bush Republicans basically sold rural Americans on the idea that being a racist was fine because black people are inferior, and you're spouting this bullshit like it's gospel. "Urban crime" was code for "black crime". Keep the poor white people from aligning with the poor black people, and you can control them both.

Why does a person have to pick one or the other? Shouldn't both be condemned, as they both don't do any good for this country?

Actually, there have been several democrats who have condemned black criminal behavior when it was linked to BLM.

Joe Biden didn't say that anti-fa is a "myth". He said it's an ideology, not an organization. Anyone who opposes fascism is literally anti-fa, but they don't have a clubhouse, an organization or a leader. Anti-fa isn't a terrorist organization because it isn't an organization.

Christopher Wray said that White Supremacists, like the Proud Boys, post the greatest threat of terrorist violence in the USA today. Nearly all of the protestors arrested for crimes of violence in recent weeks, were members of the Proud Boys, or other right wing militia types, which Christopher Wray has named as terrorist threats in the US today.

Wray said NOTHING about anti-fa, or any other left wing groups posing such threats.

Donald Trump has never disavowed the KKK, Nazis, or white supremacists, because he is one.

Joe Biden didn't say that anti-fa is a "myth". He said it's an ideology, not an organization. Anyone who opposes fascism is literally anti-fa, but they don't have a clubhouse, an organization or a leader. Anti-fa isn't a terrorist organization because it isn't an organization.

Christopher Wray said that White Supremacists, like the Proud Boys, post the greatest threat of terrorist violence in the USA today. Nearly all of the protestors arrested for crimes of violence in recent weeks, were members of the Proud Boys, or other right wing militia types, which Christopher Wray has named as terrorist threats in the US today.

Wray said NOTHING about anti-fa, or any other left wing groups posing such threats.

Donald Trump has never disavowed the KKK, Nazis, or white supremacists, because he is one.

Except that that is all bullshit.

Gee, you watched the video. So apparently it's an idea that's burning down businesses. Dumbass.

both.....
.....white supremacy is no where close to a problem--black criminality is a huge problem
you must be a white guy.....

What does that mean?
Only white folks know that white supremacy is fabricated bullshit that is overblown?
then you must be a white guy too......question loser.....do you condemn white racists?.....
I condemn anybody who hates anybody for the color of their skin.
Personally, I'm an equal opportunity hater, I hate all pieces of shit and I hate white guilt LefTards more than I hate any other group.
That makes it tough for you doesn't it?
lol oh dont make me laugh i have read what you think of brown people .....remember me and you have already had conversations about those brown people you hate....geezus loser i cant believe you posted that....

Yep, I hate illegal brown people....don't you?
If you woke up tomorrow and found that a bunch of a Mexicans broke into your property and set up tents without your consent would you offer them coffee and tell your neighbors that you support their trespassing since they're "just looking for a better life for their family"?
sorry loser....you have said you dont like brown people.....remember i have read your posts....

both.....
.....white supremacy is no where close to a problem--black criminality is a huge problem

What does that mean?
Only white folks know that white supremacy is fabricated bullshit that is overblown?
then you must be a white guy too......question loser.....do you condemn white racists?.....
Personally, I'm an equal opportunity hater, I hate all pieces of shit and I hate white guilt LefTards more than I hate any other group.
lol oh dont make me laugh i have read what you think of brown people .....remember me and you have already had conversations about those brown people you hate....geezus loser i cant believe you posted that....

If you woke up tomorrow and found that a bunch of a Mexicans broke into your property and set up tents without your consent would you offer them coffee and tell your neighbors that you support their trespassing since they're "just looking for a better life for their family"?
sorry loser....you have said you dont like brown people.....remember i have read your posts....
Cool, let’s go with that.
But don’t be scared...don’t you HATE illegal brown people?
Address this...
“If you woke up tomorrow and found that a bunch of a Mexicans broke into your property and set up tents without your consent would you offer them coffee and tell your neighbors that you support their trespassing since they're "just looking for a better life for their family"?

both.....

What does that mean?

Address this...
“If you woke up tomorrow and found that a bunch of a Mexicans broke into your property and set up tents without your consent would you offer them coffee and tell your neighbors that you support their trespassing since they're "just looking for a better life for their family"?
i would treat them the same as i would if a bunch of lily white people did that.....but i would not hate every white person because of that...

both.....

What does that mean?

Address this...
i would treat them the same as i would if a bunch of lily white people did that.....but i would not hate every white person because of that...
The avoidance technique doesn’t really work Harry...You would HATE anybody who would do such a thing...right? Now remember, by and large white people aren’t doing that...are they?
Remember, don’t be scared to be honest with yourself?

both.....

Poverty + systemic racism = criminality

I suppose this [ "Poverty + systemic racism = criminality"] is not universally true, we have a President who was Millionaire at birth and is as large of a criminal as any poor person.
What crime did he commit?

both.....

Poverty + systemic racism = criminality

I suppose this [ "Poverty + systemic racism = criminality"] is not universally true, we have a President who was Millionaire at birth and is as large of a criminal as any poor person.
54ece8797073412e9918d6e2ae013ee233ce5e3b6a070daa755fe017fb2ba59b_1.jpg

The better question is why can't whites have the same freedoms as blacks?
If they can have a blacks only Miss America pageant, we should be able to have a whites only Miss America pageant.
If they can have blacks only clubs, we should be able to have whites only clubs.

The better question is why can't whites have the same freedoms as blacks?
If they can have a blacks only Miss America pageant, we should be able to have a whites only Miss America pageant.
If they can have blacks only clubs, we should be able to have whites only clubs.

What if white students asked for segregation on a UC campus?

I hate no people. Diversity is the key to a strong nation.

Diversity is BS, PROGS treat the idea like they're still in kindergarten. All while their leaders exploit and create unrest on the idea for power. It's that systemic racism you hear all the time, Demonicrats are responsible for it.

Which is the greater detriment to American society?
Why should one be blown out of proportion while the other is swept under the rug?
If we are going to ask politicians to “CONDEMN” various groups and behaviors why wouldn’t we start with the most pressing, the most impactful of things?
Why would I want to be lied to? It's the people that need to condemn these groups and follow through because they are not going to go away. If we give either one half a chance they will destroy us. We have all watched these branch bait thugs beat elderly to death for trying to protect their property. To add insult to injury these worthless subhumans get away with it and if they do get caught Harris bails them out and some useless judge gives them a slap on the wrest, or drops charges. If we heald politicians to the oath they took I could count on one hand the number not deserving a short rope.

Social Security, not them they just voted them self full pay till the day they die. Obama Care, it's good enough for you but not us. Insider trading laws, not for us. We have to get our millions and this is the way to go. They don't even have to take no for an answer with being immune to sexual harassment laws. And they passed these laws right in front of our eyes. We keep getting screwed and never get a kiss

When ever one party passes a law that goes against the Constitution the other party yells 'elect us and we will end this rights violation'. To ever see that happen you would have to be over 75 years old. Look what John McCain did to Arizona. Look what that work of art Schumer and the billions he has made on the unions who go over 10 times above their bids and the idiot Nancy we'll have to pass the bill so we know what's in it Pelosi. If we did something like that we would be fired. But there that bitch sets leader of the democrats. The imbecil Waters, they have made it so easy to steal even that drooling idiot can get rich.

When ones in government do wrong checks and balances work but when all branches are corrupt and evil it falls on our military,The industrial and congressional om? Yea

Forum List

Back