Which should our politicians condemn...white supremacy or black criminality?

even if you strongly denounce white supremacy, that will never be enough for the left. the same goes for BLM and the right

Which is the greater detriment to American society?
Why should one be blown out of proportion while the other is swept under the rug?
If we are going to ask politicians to “CONDEMN” various groups and behaviors why wouldn’t we start with the most pressing, the most impactful of things?
Is "black criminality" different than "white criminality"? "Brown criminality"? Perhaps yellow and red criminality?

Haha...have you ever looked at those scary racist statistics?
Ofcourse black criminality is different...it’s off the fucking charts.
I’ll play along though...is White Supremacy different than Black Supremacy?

both.....

When has a politician been asked to condemn black criminality?
that wasnt your question....

Discussions aren’t limited to one question. You didn’t know that?
you asked the question i answered it.....maybe you should have asked..... When has a politician been asked to condemn black criminality?.....
Haha...that’s exactly what I asked in our exchange of dialogue. Haha...are you paying attention? JOEY B is that you?

both.....

you asked the question i answered it.....maybe you should have asked..... When has a politician been asked to condemn black criminality?.....
Haha...that’s exactly what I asked in our exchange of dialogue. Haha...are you paying attention? JOEY B is that you?
look loser i have been in many of your threads....if someone veers off from your thread title and asks you a question thats not on topic, you have said many a time to stick to the topic of the thread and quit trying to change the subject....so now this is different?....

both.....

look loser i have been in many of your threads....if someone veers off from your thread title and asks you a question thats not on topic, you have said many a time to stick to the topic of the thread and quit trying to change the subject....so now this is different?....

But Harry...my question(s) are on topic bud. Are you okay?

Which is the greater detriment to American society?
Why should one be blown out of proportion while the other is swept under the rug?
If we are going to ask politicians to “CONDEMN” various groups and behaviors why wouldn’t we start with the most pressing, the most impactful of things?
Is "black criminality" different than "white criminality"? "Brown criminality"? Perhaps yellow and red criminality?

Haha...have you ever looked at those scary racist statistics?
Ofcourse black criminality is different...it’s off the fucking charts.
I’ll play along though...is White Supremacy different than Black Supremacy?

All criminals are "scary". I don't like criminals, no matter what color their skin is. I also like people, no matter what color their skin is. You are trying to brand all darker-skinned people as criminals. Ain't happening.

In addition to suing Facebook for being falsely accused of being mass murderer, Kyle Rittenhouse has defamation claim against Joe Biden for falsely accusing him of being white supremacist & militia member responsible for violence in Kenosha.

Candidate Biden = Defendant Biden.

both.....

But Harry...my question(s) are on topic bud. Are you okay?
you are doing the same thing you have told other people including myself not to do in your threads...i was just following your rules...

In addition to suing Facebook for being falsely accused of being mass murderer, Kyle Rittenhouse has defamation claim against Joe Biden for falsely accusing him of being white supremacist & militia member responsible for violence in Kenosha.

Candidate Biden = Defendant Biden.

this little bitch rittenhouse came to Kenosha from out of state with a gun. He killed to people and horribly injured a third. Why are you trying to cover for him? He has no case against anyone. However, Wisconsin has a case against him.

There was nothing presidential about what the 2 bozos on the stage did last night. Trump came across like a petulant child. Why is he telling extremist groups to "stand by"? For what..? Anyone who doesn't think Trump has racist instincts is clueless. Joe Biden also contributed to the thuggish and mindless behavior. Did Joe Biden call blacks super predators..? Minorities are doomed regardless of who wins in November

. You are trying to brand all darker-skinned people as criminals. Ain't happening.
What ain't happening is the OP branding ALL darker-skinned people as criminals. Show us where he did this. You can't. Because he did not. He rightly suggested the absurdly high rate of criminality. You twisted this into ALL.

ooops.

Minorities are doomed regardless of who wins in November
Are you at all aware of the policies pushed through by Trump that assist minorities? and how that stacks up with all other presidents?

No? okay then. STFU and sit down.

"This is a president who has spent more money on historically Black colleges than any other president. He's expanded so-called enterprise zones that provide tax breaks and regulatory reform for people that open up businesses in the inner city. He's doing something about illegal immigration and, for crying out loud, he supports choice in schools," said Elder.

120098866_10218187249697293_648233014178013046_n.jpg

That’s the right, safe answer.

There is no such thing as "black criminality". There is only "criminality". Criminality is a function of poverty and lack of opportunity, not race. The reason the USA has a "black crime problem", is that the systemic racism which has been a part of the USA since its founding, has functioned to keep black and brown people subjugated and poor.

Countries which have state approved and systemic racism, is a state which has a crime problem in the communities which it oppresses. Like night following day.

You are a victim of your own hatred of others.

Forum List

Back