Which Party Is The Big Tent Inclusive Party?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Is it the party who censures Kyrsten Sinema for not going along with the collective? Is it the party who wants to run bisexuals out of the party? Is it the party who wants to primary Sinema and Manchin out because they are not welcome in the party tent and want to exclude them from the inclusive party?

Democrats "diversity" is fake and phony and only skin deep, literally! hey like lots of skin colors, but they demand that everyone think the same like Nazi robots.

Republican diversity is diversity of thought and opinions. That is the TRUE diversity, and the Left hates TRUE diversity

Neither, obviously.
You're an imbecile, obviously

I mean democrats have everything from corporate neo liberals to full blown commies

They are the more diverse party by just about every metric you can imagine.

The amount of self identified republicans who deviate from the center right is not that large. And when they do they tend to be liberals not hitler. You can find wanna be maos and stalins on the mainstream american left.

I mean democrats have everything from corporate neo liberals to full blown commies

They are the more diverse party by just about every metric you can imagine.

The amount of self identified republicans who deviate from the center right is not that large. And when they do they tend to be liberals not hitler. You can find wanna be maos and stalins on the mainstream american left.

Wow. Ladies and Gentlemen, behold a totally brainwashed mind, ignorant from the feet up, drunk on fake news KoolAid,

People with your level of stupidity are the real danger to Liberty.

Wow. Ladies and Gentlemen, behold a totally brainwashed mind, ignorant from the feet up, drunk on fake news KoolAid,

People with your level of stupidity are the real danger to Liberty.

Anyone who thinks republicans have a bigger tent than democrats is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand our modern politics. At all

Republicans are conservatives....That inherently narrows your slice of what you can support relative to people who openly profess being progressive you dipshit.

No conservative should want to be part of a "big tent" party, lol

As some one who hasn't voted democrat since 08 let me assure you, you don't want what you think you do.

Big tent = non main stream = not conservative. It's not 1980 go in a hole and die you fucking idiot. And the democratic commies existed then too Republicans were just too stupid to realize they were in fact the united ones. They're commies or they're a small tent. Pick one

Is it the party who censures Kyrsten Sinema for not going along with the collective? Is it the party who wants to run bisexuals out of the party? Is it the party who wants to primary Sinema and Manchin out because they are not welcome in the party tent and want to exclude them from the inclusive party?

Democrats are exactly like Nazis: You get out of line by an inch and you are toast

Ever hear of Liz Cheney?
How is she doing?

Democrats welcome Blacks and all minorities. Muslims, Jews and Atheists. Homosexuals and Transexuals. Women.

Republicans welcome white males and an occasional woman

Anyone who thinks republicans have a bigger tent than democrats is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand our modern politics. At all

Republicans are conservatives....That inherently narrows your slice of what you can support relative to people who openly profess being progressive you dipshit.

No conservative should want to be part of a "big tent" party, lol

As some one who hasn't voted democrat since 08 let me assure you, you don't want what you think you do.

Big tent = non main stream = not conservative. It's not 1980 go in a hole and die you fucking idiot. And the democratic commies existed then too Republicans were just too stupid to realize they were in fact the united ones. They're commies or they're a small tent. Pick one
As Monkey said, Democrats are only inclusive if you vote for them and follow the collective. You are only allowed in the inclusive party if you follow that party collective. If not, you are excluded from the inclusive party. The only way you can be included in the inclusive party is if you are a Borg in the collective.

Ever hear of Liz Cheney?
How is she doing?

Democrats welcome Blacks and all minorities. Muslims, Jews and Atheists. Homosexuals and Transexuals. Women.

Republicans welcome white males and an occasional woman
You are right about Liz Cheney. However, your hypocrisy shows as somehow you can't see the forest through the trees when it comes to the inclusive party wanting to exclude people from the party who don't tow the party line. And, they are trying to kick out a bisexual from their party. How can a party be inclusive when they are trying to exclude people who don't agree with them? How is that being inclusive?

The Democratic Party does not want conservative leaning members such as Sinema and Manchin.

The GOP does not want RINOS like Romney,Murkowski or Collins.

You are right about Liz Cheney. However, your hypocrisy shows as somehow you can't see the forest through the trees when it comes to the inclusive party wanting to exclude people from the party who don't tow the party line. And, they are trying to kick out a bisexual from their party. How can a party be inclusive when they are trying to exclude people who don't agree with them? How is that being inclusive?
Our President named a Transexual as Deputy Surgeon General
He named an open Homosexual as Transportation Secretary

Republicans mocked him mercilessly

Our President named a Transexual as Deputy Surgeon General
He named an open Homosexual as Transportation Secretary

Republicans mocked him mercilessly
Do you have an answer as to why the inclusive party wants to exclude two members of their own party, one a bisexual? My question still stands. How can a party be inclusive and claim they are a big tent party when they are purposely trying to exclude people from their party? It's not inclusive when you are trying to exclude people.

Do you have an answer as to why the inclusive party wants to exclude two members of their own party, one a bisexual? My question still stands. How can a party be inclusive and claim they are a big tent party when they are purposely trying to exclude people from their party? It's not inclusive when you are trying to exclude people.

Post a link to what you are talking about and I will respond

Find me a democrat leader who thinks homosexuality is sinful.

You can find plenty of people who are Republicans that believe it is sinful, and plenty who do not think it is sinful.

Post a link to what you are talking about and I will respond
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, are you that uniformed that the Arizona Democratic Party censured Sinema? Are you that uniformed that democrats want to primary Sinema and Manchin out to get rid of them?

Find me a democrat leader who thinks homosexuality is sinful.

You can find plenty of people who are Republicans that believe it is sinful, and plenty who do not think it is sinful.
You're trying to deflect from the question. The question remains, why does the big tent inclusive party want to exclude two people from their tent? How can you be an inclusive party when you are trying to exclude people from the party?

You're trying to deflect from the question. The question remains, why does the big tent inclusive party want to exclude two people from their tent? How can you be an inclusive party when you are trying to exclude people from the party?

Which one are we talking about here? For the Republicans, the only ones they want out are some that voted to Impeach Trump in two sham impeachments.

For Dems they want to censure/primary two for voting against filibuster reform.

These are merely current events compared to the real battle for each party's "soul" and the concept of having diverse views (to a point) in a given party.

One side requires groupthink, the other does not. Both are coalitions of various actual positions.

Forum List

Back