Forced diversity in Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
Is forced diversity in Hollywood hurting or helping the entertainment industry? The Blaze TV host and “Roaming Millennial” Lauren Chen sits down with Candace Owens to discuss why the Right is actually the side of inclusivity, and why diversity of thought is so critical.

The Candace Owens Show: Lauren Chen

• Banned
In before lefties make this thread about Trump or J6! Gotta be quick around here...
Right? Here we have a black woman and an Asian woman speaking about personal experience, and Democrat Nazis will start talking about Trump and things they have never experienced. LOL

NO democrat will even listen to the video. Mark my words. They will begin with insults and attacks and hate, but never a helpful thought

Last edited:
Right? Here we have a black woman and an aAian woman speaking about personal experience, and Democrat Nazis will start talking about Trump and things they have never experienced. LOL

NPO democrat will even listen to the video. Mark my words. They will begin with insults and attacks and hate, but never a helpful thought
Indeed.

Depends on what kind of diversity

Adding East Asians in is just pure capitalism. You'll notice every big action movie we get has at least one giant set piece with Asian themeing. Either they're in Asia, Chinatown, whatever to get some representation.

That's just the market functioning properly.

I find it strange when they add black and my own kin (indian) in because we aren't really a relevant size of the audience. I'm sure Indians and Africans watch hollywood movies but they're not paying for them outside the US. I guess in some ways putting black guys out there might get white youth? Maybe? Not sure how true that is but it could be

No excuse to be shoehorning Indians into media tho. I'd prefer we are just left out as opposed to having Muslim south asians who look like they're allergic to protein. At least ship in a handsome bollywood guy or something god damn. Just find Indian Henry Cavill or make him with steroids and hgh

Well why don't you try watching the video, that's the point of discussion!

I've heard both those women speak plenty, I'll pass

They have no idea what the fuck they're talking about. Whole discussion should be about the audience but they make it about the creators. You have to start with proving what they're doing is irrational

You're going to learn to shut the fuck up when I speak real quick at this rate, lol

I don't watch big Hollywood movies anymore because of forced diversity and inclusion.

Quentin Tarantino is the one exception to bigger studio movies like with once upon a time in Hollywood. He made the movie he wanted and said "this is my movie and if you don't like it then oh well". That's what I want in a movie is someone's own ideas and what they want. That's what makes movies so great is there is all kinds of ideas in them but when mainstream Hollywood tries to appeal to everyone you end up with a bland and generic product no one can relate to or truly enjoy.

When a studio puts social trends, social agendas, public relations, diversity, representation and so on first then the last thing they end up caring about is making a good movie.

They worry only about having the right skin color or gender, they don't care about the right person for the job.

I only went to the movies one time in all of 2021 and it was to see death rider in the house of vampires. Was only shown for 2 days and it was a terrible movie but I had a lot of fun, more fun than I did watching any Disney or Warner brothers movie in the past 2 years.

I almost went to see mortal Kombat in the theater till I saw the producer saying they didn't let Johnny cage be the star because they didn't want a white hero.

I don't watch big Hollywood movies anymore because of forced diversity and inclusion.

Quentin Tarantino is the one exception to bigger studio movies like with once upon a time in Hollywood. He made the movie he wanted and said "this is my movie and if you don't like it then oh well". That's what I want in a movie is someone's own ideas and what they want. That's what makes movies so great is there is all kinds of ideas in them but when mainstream Hollywood tries to appeal to everyone you end up with a bland and generic product no one can relate to or truly enjoy.

When a studio puts social trends, social agendas, public relations, diversity, representation and so on first then the last thing they end up caring about is making a good movie.

They worry only about having the right skin color or gender, they don't care about the right person for the job.

I only went to the movies one time in all of 2021 and it was to see death rider in the house of vampires. Was only shown for 2 days and it was a terrible movie but I had a lot of fun, more fun than I did watching any Disney or Warner brothers movie in the past 2 years.

I almost went to see mortal Kombat in the theater till I saw the producer saying they didn't let Johnny cage be the star because they didn't want a white hero.

There is no reason to watch any new movies. I will stick to my collection of classic films. All I'm missing out on by watching old movies at home is hideously overpriced popcorn.

I am a fan of Luren Chen, I listen to her PodCast "Pseudo-Intellectual". It is entertaining and enlightening

It is a very good PodCast Monkey, you should not give it a thumbs down at least till you have given a few episodes a chance

Is forced diversity in Hollywood hurting or helping the entertainment industry? The Blaze TV host and “Roaming Millennial” Lauren Chen sits down with Candace Owens to discuss why the Right is actually the side of inclusivity, and why diversity of thought is so critical.

Woke movies do shit at the box office. Studios see them as a necessary cost of doing business in an industry dominated by racist leftists.

I am a fan of Luren Chen, I listen to her PodCast "Pseudo-Intellectual". It is entertaining and enlightening

I’m a fan of pretty chinese girls

and chen being a conservative is the kind of diversity I like

i dont mind the mindless diversity in hollywood because I dont watch their movies anyway

but I do live in the world created by Madison ave where knee jerk diversity is making mixed race couples practically a requirement

I’m a fan of pretty chinese girls

and chen being a conservative is the kind of diversity I like

i dont mind the mindless diversity in hollywood because I dont watch their movies anyway

but I do live in the world created by Madison ave where knee jerk diversity is making mixed race couples practically a requirement

I could not have told you what she looked like before today, Podcast do not include pictures! lol.

She is attractive though.

I do sometimes watch an ad with mixed race couples and wonder if a certain group of people are losing their minds over this when they see the ad.

Love that every single TV Commercial you see now is of a Biracial family, which is fine, but every commercial?

Woke movies do shit at the box office. Studios see them as a necessary cost of doing business in an industry dominated by racist leftists.

Top 10 from 2021....I would say at least 4 of them you would call "woke" if not more

1643382913773.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back