Which Party Is Out Of Touch?

ALL dimocraps are pathological liars. They take their lead from the lying scumbag-in-chief.

Just the latest lie he was caught in and.... I don't even understand why he would lie about this... It's pathological. I'm serious. A disease

Obama, Get This, Lied: Having Previously Denied Ever Meeting His Drunk Illegal Alien Uncle Omar, Obama Now Remembers He Lived With Him For a While During Law School
—Ace

Are we supposed to believe he forgot living with a man?
President Obama acknowledges having lived with his uncle - Metro - The Boston Globe

It would be one thing if he lived with him as a child. But he lived with him as an adult in law school.

The White House claimed Obama had never so much as met the man. They claim, now, that their previous claim was a mistake or something, because they had "researched" the question and had not found any evidence the two had met.

Instead of just asking Obama. Which they now say just occurred to them to do. And they claim it just occurred to them to ask Obama after a witness with no reason to lie (Omar's landlord) came forward to say that Obama had lived with Omar.

President Obama acknowledged on Thursday that he lived with his Kenyan uncle for a brief period in the 1980s while preparing to attend Harvard Law School, contradicting a statement more than a year ago that the White House had no record of the two ever meeting.
Their relationship came into question on Tuesday at the deportation hearing of his uncle, Onyango Obama, in Boston immigration court. His uncle had lived in the United States illegally since the 1970s and revealed in testimony for the first time that his famous nephew had stayed at his Cambridge apartment for about three weeks. At the time, Onyango Obama was here illegally and fighting deportation.

On Thursday, a White House official said the press office had not fully researched the relationship between the president and his uncle before telling the Globe that they had no record of the two meeting. This time, the press office asked the president directly, which they had not done in 2011.

Roger Simon says he's not a conspiracy theorist, but he's beginning to wonder about this Enigmatic Elegant Liar named Barack Obama.

Roger L. Simon » What if It?s All True?
Around Obama there is an unprecedented silence, almost a media omertà. So much remains unknown about this man, although we do know, through the debate surrounding David Maraniss’s failed and tentative biography, that the president lied about his personal history on multiple occasions in his autobiography Dreams from My Father.
Of course, Bill Ayers — the semi-retired terrorist — has claimed on similarly multiple occasions that he was the true author of Dreams, which would make it a lie about a lie about a lie or something like that. The permutations of this are mindboggling.

Actually let me clear that last claim up, because this has far too much traction on the right: Ayers did not claim he was the true author of Dreams from My Father. He says this, sarcastically, in a bit of rightwing-baiting, because he knows the right suspects him of having authored the book.

See, for example, the below clip, starting at 0:33. He always answers the question in this way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54&feature=player_embedded]Bill Ayers: "I Wrote Dreams From My Father" - YouTube[/ame]

Now, I happen to think this "conspiracy theory" is true: Bill Ayers is the unacknowledged ghost-writer of Dreams from My Father.
Archived-Articles: Who Wrote Dreams and Why It Matters

But it's not true that Ayers is "admitting" it. He is sarcastically baiting the right by pretending to admit it.

But in pretending to admit it, he is in fact admitting the truth.

Still, you really can't say he "admitted" it. He is playing around the edges of that, but not actually admitting it.

Edge:
dimocraps suck and the world would be a better place without them

think about it

eeyore2.gif

Piss off, libertarians and eeyores.

Either offer something tangible or go ruin somebody else's day.

Better yet, vote Republican. We might not be perfect but I'll tell you something else we're not.....

dimocrap scum.

And that's a big improvement over anything you have to offer

That's right. So get out there and vote GOP so they can......so they can......so they can continue to run up debt and maybe add another massive entitlement like the Drugs for Seniors Program that "W" gave us.

Go team!! :eusa_wall:

Both parties are heading in the wrong direction. If you vote Democrat: the Patriot Act will remain in place alongside NDAA. If you vote Republican: the Patriot Act will remain in place alongside NDAA.

If the democrats wanted to stop running up debt we wouldn't have so much debt right now. If the Republicans believed in freedom gay marriage would be legal.

They're both stripping away freedoms while everybody argues about Benghazi and ACA.

No matter how you spin it, repeal is not the majority position.

OK, but being opposed to it is the majority position. Its a terrible law, it could never work, it is hurting our economy and our citizens right now.

it belongs to obama and the dems who rammed it through, and it will be their downfall.

Half the people that "don't like" the ACA don't think it goes far enough. The GOP is not on the majority side in regards to the ACA.

Of course, there's a poll to back up your premise.

So you're hijacking your own thread now with off topic jibberish?

Let's stick to you being proven to be full of shit when you dishonestly claimed that the overwhelming majority of Americans wanted to repeal Obamacare.

Stop lying. Show a gram of integrity once in a while. Once a week even.

Actually, he gave you a poll that was more up to date than yours proving you wrong. :eusa_whistle:

"43 percent think the law needs to be repealed entirely."

CBSnews Nov. 15 to 18

Poll: Obamacare support, Obama approval sink to new lows - CBS News

Now YOU tell me whether the OP was right or wrong when he claimed there was overwhelming support for repeal.
He supported his premise with a poll. :confused:

eeyore2.gif

Piss off, libertarians and eeyores.

Either offer something tangible or go ruin somebody else's day.

Better yet, vote Republican. We might not be perfect but I'll tell you something else we're not.....

dimocrap scum.

And that's a big improvement over anything you have to offer

That's right. So get out there and vote GOP so they can......so they can......so they can continue to run up debt and maybe add another massive entitlement like the Drugs for Seniors Program that "W" gave us.

Both parties are heading in the wrong direction. If you vote Democrat: the Patriot Act will remain in place alongside NDAA. If you vote Republican: the Patriot Act will remain in place alongside NDAA.

If the democrats wanted to stop running up debt we wouldn't have so much debt right now. If the Republicans believed in freedom gay marriage would be legal.

They're both stripping away freedoms while everybody argues about Benghazi and ACA.

the Patriot act may have saved YOUR life.

Increasing the national debt as obama has done (and others, but not as much) will destroy our currency and our economy.

Benghazi was a tragedy that was allowed to happen for political reasons, it is the worst kind of corruption.

ACA is terrible law, rammed through by one party without anyone understanding it. It is the worst kind of legislation passed in the worst possible manner.

Increasing the national debt as obama has done (and others, but not as much) will destroy our currency and our economy.

Benghazi was a tragedy that was allowed to happen for political reasons, it is the worst kind of corruption.

ACA is terrible law, rammed through by one party without anyone understanding it. It is the worst kind of legislation passed in the worst possible manner.

The only thing I'll disagree with you on is the Patriot Act. If you think they did anything new besides spy on more Americans after that law was passed then W really likes you. That law did nothing to save anyone's lives. The CIA and FBI have been spying on terrorists for decades. You really think that spying on Americans helped? No.

Actually, he gave you a poll that was more up to date than yours proving you wrong. :eusa_whistle:

CBSnews Nov. 15 to 18

Now YOU tell me whether the OP was right or wrong when he claimed there was overwhelming support for repeal.

The CBS poll proves he was wrong, by your own standards.

you lose, hack.

OK, but being opposed to it is the majority position. Its a terrible law, it could never work, it is hurting our economy and our citizens right now.

it belongs to obama and the dems who rammed it through, and it will be their downfall.

Half the people that "don't like" the ACA don't think it goes far enough. The GOP is not on the majority side in regards to the ACA.

I think you are wrong, but even if you are right, a majority do not like the ACA law and EITHER want it repealed or significantly changed. Thats the point, its a terrible law that neither side likes.

You can spin like a top, but repeal is not what people want. I know what would increase its popularity overnight...a public option.

CBSnews Nov. 15 to 18

you lose, hack.

Rasmussen's poll says he's right...by your standards......hack.

Having said that, most people want major changes to this boondoggle which Obama won't accept unless it goes to single payer.
A Bill that was packaged and sold on lies

Last edited:

The only thing I'll disagree with you on is the Patriot Act. If you think they did anything new besides spy on more Americans after that law was passed then W really likes you. That law did nothing to save anyone's lives. The CIA and FBI have been spying on terrorists for decades. You really think that spying on Americans helped? No.

we will never know if you are alive today because of the patriot act. some terrorists are US citizens or collaborate with US citizens. What are you afraid of? The NSA and IRS are already spying on you. But I guess thats OK since it happened under the great obozo.:lol:

we will never know if you are alive today because of the patriot act. some terrorists are US citizens or collaborate with US citizens. What are you afraid of? The NSA and IRS are already spying on you. But I guess thats OK since it happened under the great obozo.:lol:

I mention W and that makes me a supporter of Obama? Negative.

Okay. They've gone back 6 months to find some polls supporting repeal. First you can throw out the Quinnipiac poll because that's not a majority.

Then you explain why realclear leaves out

1. the October Gallup poll showing 29% for repeal.

2. the October Kaiser poll showing 37% for repeal.

3. the October NBC poll showing 24% for repeal.

Health Policy

Put those in the realclear average where they belong and tell me what you come up with.

The goal post has been moved because carb got his ass handed to him, imagine that. :lol:

He asked, and he was shown......go figure, the board idiot was shown to be wrong once again. :eusa_whistle:

its called dancing....

Okay. They've gone back 6 months to find some polls supporting repeal. First you can throw out the Quinnipiac poll because that's not a majority.

Then you explain why realclear leaves out

1. the October Gallup poll showing 29% for repeal.

2. the October Kaiser poll showing 37% for repeal.

3. the October NBC poll showing 24% for repeal.

Health Policy

Put those in the realclear average where they belong and tell me what you come up with.

Carb, the polls you're using are obsolete polls, IMO. They are polls that were taken prior or taken right after Oct. 1.
Try using some polls that are more current. I've used some more current polls from your very own source. IMO you have been disingenuous in your info gathering and again have shown to be the board idiot.

CNN
"As you may know, a bill that makes major changes to the country's health care system became law in 2010. Based on what you have read or heard about that legislation, do you generally favor or generally oppose it?"

11/18-10/13
Favor 40%
Oppose 58%

Kaiser Family Foundation Health Tracking Poll.
"As you may know, a health reform bill was signed into law in 2010. Given what you know about the health reform law, do you have a generally favorable or generally unfavorable opinion of it?"

Nov. 13-18, 2013
Favorable 33%
Unfavorable 49%

Gallup Poll
"Do you generally approve or disapprove of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, signed into law by President Obama that restructured the U.S. health care system?"

11/7-10/13
Approve 40%
Disapprove 55%
Health Policy

Ok, now I see the problem. You are illiterate. Not one of the polls you posted is a repeal poll.

Repeal was the topic. Please stick to the topic.

you dont think those who disapprove of it would not want to repeal it?...

ALL dimocraps are pathological liars. They take their lead from the lying scumbag-in-chief.

Just the latest lie he was caught in and.... I don't even understand why he would lie about this... It's pathological. I'm serious. A disease

Obama, Get This, Lied: Having Previously Denied Ever Meeting His Drunk Illegal Alien Uncle Omar, Obama Now Remembers He Lived With Him For a While During Law School
—Ace

Are we supposed to believe he forgot living with a man?
President Obama acknowledges having lived with his uncle - Metro - The Boston Globe

It would be one thing if he lived with him as a child. But he lived with him as an adult in law school.

The White House claimed Obama had never so much as met the man. They claim, now, that their previous claim was a mistake or something, because they had "researched" the question and had not found any evidence the two had met.

Instead of just asking Obama. Which they now say just occurred to them to do. And they claim it just occurred to them to ask Obama after a witness with no reason to lie (Omar's landlord) came forward to say that Obama had lived with Omar.

President Obama acknowledged on Thursday that he lived with his Kenyan uncle for a brief period in the 1980s while preparing to attend Harvard Law School, contradicting a statement more than a year ago that the White House had no record of the two ever meeting.
Their relationship came into question on Tuesday at the deportation hearing of his uncle, Onyango Obama, in Boston immigration court. His uncle had lived in the United States illegally since the 1970s and revealed in testimony for the first time that his famous nephew had stayed at his Cambridge apartment for about three weeks. At the time, Onyango Obama was here illegally and fighting deportation.

On Thursday, a White House official said the press office had not fully researched the relationship between the president and his uncle before telling the Globe that they had no record of the two meeting. This time, the press office asked the president directly, which they had not done in 2011.

Roger Simon says he's not a conspiracy theorist, but he's beginning to wonder about this Enigmatic Elegant Liar named Barack Obama.

Roger L. Simon » What if It?s All True?
Around Obama there is an unprecedented silence, almost a media omertà. So much remains unknown about this man, although we do know, through the debate surrounding David Maraniss’s failed and tentative biography, that the president lied about his personal history on multiple occasions in his autobiography Dreams from My Father.
Of course, Bill Ayers — the semi-retired terrorist — has claimed on similarly multiple occasions that he was the true author of Dreams, which would make it a lie about a lie about a lie or something like that. The permutations of this are mindboggling.

Actually let me clear that last claim up, because this has far too much traction on the right: Ayers did not claim he was the true author of Dreams from My Father. He says this, sarcastically, in a bit of rightwing-baiting, because he knows the right suspects him of having authored the book.

See, for example, the below clip, starting at 0:33. He always answers the question in this way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54&feature=player_embedded]Bill Ayers: "I Wrote Dreams From My Father" - YouTube[/ame]

Now, I happen to think this "conspiracy theory" is true: Bill Ayers is the unacknowledged ghost-writer of Dreams from My Father.
Archived-Articles: Who Wrote Dreams and Why It Matters

But it's not true that Ayers is "admitting" it. He is sarcastically baiting the right by pretending to admit it.

But in pretending to admit it, he is in fact admitting the truth.

Still, you really can't say he "admitted" it. He is playing around the edges of that, but not actually admitting it.

Edge:
dimocraps suck and the world would be a better place without them

think about it

ALL dimocraps are pathological liars.

i know plenty who are not.....thats as stupid as Dean saying ALL Republicans are pathological liars.....

Carb, the polls you're using are obsolete polls, IMO. They are polls that were taken prior or taken right after Oct. 1.
Try using some polls that are more current. I've used some more current polls from your very own source. IMO you have been disingenuous in your info gathering and again have shown to be the board idiot.

CNN
"As you may know, a bill that makes major changes to the country's health care system became law in 2010. Based on what you have read or heard about that legislation, do you generally favor or generally oppose it?"

11/18-10/13
Favor 40%
Oppose 58%

Kaiser Family Foundation Health Tracking Poll.
"As you may know, a health reform bill was signed into law in 2010. Given what you know about the health reform law, do you have a generally favorable or generally unfavorable opinion of it?"

Nov. 13-18, 2013
Favorable 33%
Unfavorable 49%

Gallup Poll
"Do you generally approve or disapprove of the 2010 Affordable Care Act, signed into law by President Obama that restructured the U.S. health care system?"

11/7-10/13
Approve 40%
Disapprove 55%
Health Policy

Ok, now I see the problem. You are illiterate. Not one of the polls you posted is a repeal poll.

Repeal was the topic. Please stick to the topic.

you dont think those who disapprove of it would not want to repeal it?...

No, since most of the polls offer the choice keeping the bill in place but making changes/improvements to it, along with the choice to repeal it outright.

CBSnews Nov. 15 to 18

you lose, hack.

a hack calling someone else a hack.......geezus.....

you lose, hack.

Rasmussen's poll says he's right...by your standards......hack.

Having said that, most people want major changes to this boondoggle which Obama won't accept unless it goes to single payer.
A Bill that was packaged and sold on lies

Your standard was show a later poll than Rasmussen that disagrees with the Rasmussen result and that proves the point.

I showed you two.

Forum List

Back