Which is the case, are all white women racist or do all black men disrespect women?

I think it is women in general

They tend not to step aside for anyone, probably won't hold a door for you and make lousy tippers
So as a man you weren't raised with manners.
My parents taught me that when it came to stepping aside it generally is expected to be age relevant then sex.
For example I as a older man seeing a younger woman would expect HER to hold the door for me...but in many cases that doesn't happen. Oh well.
But when I as an Older man see an older woman... I hold the door.
So to me it is respect. Younger people today seem lacking in respect for their elders and for manners in general.
But it certainly isn't as this young black man a "racist" thing! Again his parents didn't teach him fundamentals of good manners is the true case!
Bad parenting if in fact he had parents!
I think some women expect to be deferred to

They are to have doors held open for them, they do not hold doors
I used to work in a winery where I would carry cases of wine out to people's cars. Men seemed guilty that I had to help them and generally tipped. Women expect to have things carried for them

NY Times reporter accuses white women of racism on city sidewalks
In a Wednesday essay titled "Was That Racist," reporter Greg Howard singled out white women for forcing him "off the sidewalk completely" when walking toward him, not allowing a straight path.

Maybe those white women don't move aside because they're hoping to brush up against his massive black schlong.

Projection .

They tend not to step aside for anyone, probably won't hold a door for you and make lousy tippers
My parents taught me that when it came to stepping aside it generally is expected to be age relevant then sex.
For example I as a older man seeing a younger woman would expect HER to hold the door for me...but in many cases that doesn't happen. Oh well.
So to me it is respect. Younger people today seem lacking in respect for their elders and for manners in general.
But it certainly isn't as this young black man a "racist" thing! Again his parents didn't teach him fundamentals of good manners is the true case!

I used to work in a winery where I would carry cases of wine out to people's cars. Men seemed guilty that I had to help them and generally tipped. Women expect to have things carried for them

You don't get laid much do you?

Any time I want it

Any time I want it

Sorry kid, neither hand counts.

Projection.

There are racist white women and there are disrespectful black men.

There are also non racist white women and respectful black men.

Judge by character not skin color

In a Wednesday essay titled "Was That Racist," reporter Greg Howard singled out white women for forcing him "off the sidewalk completely" when walking toward him, not allowing a straight path.
"In seven years of living and walking here, I’ve found that most people walk courteously — but that white women, at least when I’m in their path, do not," Howard writes.

Some points of comment.
A) The thread title I wrote was provocative, partially true and definitely written to get your attention as was the story's HEADLINE! I wanted to show how in this 5 second attention span age the biased MSM does present the headlines with most emphasis on the hot words..."racism".etc. hot words to get your eyeballs.

B) Note NO MENTION of black women in the article. Why? is it because:

1. He doesn't pay any attention to black women?
  2. Black women are deferential to black men?
  3. Black women are more afraid of black men?

C) Are most black men not gentlemen, i.e. if you see a black man walking toward you you should step aside if you are a woman, especially a white woman?

D) Finally just what are the rules i.e. should I as a white man expect the OLDER black man to alter his path?
In reality, I think MOST people follow the rules their parents taught them:

1. If a woman is in your path you as a male step aside.
  2. If a man is in your path and you are the younger male, you step aside.
These are the fundamental rules that my parents taught me and by the way it wasn't a specific rule,i.e...
"if you are walking down the street and a woman or older man is in your path, you step aside".
No it was a simple rule..."Respect women and your elders in all aspects"!
That simple rule of a civilized family was how I was raised...not based on skin color.
"In seven years of living and walking here, I’ve found that most people walk courteously — but that white women, at least when I’m in their path, do not," Howard writes.

Some points of comment.
A) The thread title I wrote was provocative, partially true and definitely written to get your attention as was the story's HEADLINE! I wanted to show how in this 5 second attention span age the biased MSM does present the headlines with most emphasis on the hot words..."racism".etc. hot words to get your eyeballs.

C) Are most black men not gentlemen, i.e. if you see a black man walking toward you you should step aside if you are a woman, especially a white woman?

D) Finally just what are the rules i.e. should I as a white man expect the OLDER black man to alter his path?

These are the fundamental rules that my parents taught me and by the way it wasn't a specific rule,i.e...
"if you are walking down the street and a woman or older man is in your path, you step aside".
That simple rule of a civilized family was how I was raised...not based on skin color.
I don't know were to go with this, it's all over the place. Black guy sees racism in white female snobs acting like jerks. I have to agree with your critique, why is this guy fixated with white women? Man up and suffer the slings and arrows, bubba. Good post.

Anyone who has ever bar tended knows that black men are the worst tippers by a massive margin. Most people would be shocked by how few black people actually tip. No other racial (or social) group comes even close. Maybe 1 in 20 black men will leave a tip after buying a drink at a club. Interesting side note, gay men tip the best.

It seems to me blacks often believe racism is behind everything they encounter on a daily basis.

And blacks CONSTANTLY crying racism over 150 years after slavery ended has caused a BACKLASH! WHEN are blacks going to look in the mirror & take some personal responsibility for their own actions??

Every other non-white minority group has succeeded without CRYING racism!!

Some points of comment.

Some points of comment.

I don't know were to go with this, it's all over the place. Black guy sees racism in white female snobs acting like jerks. I have to agree with your critique, why is this guy fixated with white women? Man up and suffer the slings and arrows, bubba. Good post.

It's obvious he wants to be with a white woman but feels rejected by them.

Forum List

Back