Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You mean more lies from the media? More fake made up crap from shills like you? More traitors leaking from the the WH? More obstruction and judges abusing power? Yeah, it's what your kind does every day.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score
Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

My guess is you will lose your mind, if you haven't already.

Norman

Gold Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine the amount of liberal tears. Closest we have gotten to infinity yet.

And to think about the next 7 years...

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Snowflakes couldn't imagine a Trump nomination, then a Trump p[residency. I guess lack of imagination is part-and-parcel of being a snowflake.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think it will get worse.

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score

That it will get worse for snowflakes is a given. That's so cool!

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

I am not sure you can handle it.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sure. You lefties will continue to be riled up by the fact that we have a president who is not intimidated by your bullshit.

You will shout and yammer and maybe riot.

Meanwhile Trump is doing his job. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up. Our trading partners are bitching, that's a good sign.

Better than the alternative of you commies getting your way.

fritobandito

Reaction score

Sure. You lefties will continue to be riled up by the fact that we have a president who is not intimidated by your bullshit.

You will shout and yammer and maybe riot.

Meanwhile Trump is doing his job. Illegal immigration is down, deportations are up. Our trading partners are bitching, that's a good sign.

Better than the alternative of you commies getting your way.
Tell us about all the major pieces of legislation trump has signed. Even with a republican congress, he accomplishes nothing

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

fritobandito

Reaction score

LOL, what's your plan? Screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.
LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.
Illegal border crossings down 76% allowing ICE to re-allocate agents to sanctuary cities to arrest and deport more illegals :badgrin:

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LOL Sure thing.

I'm not a republican. I voted for Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and the end to leftist political correctness nonsense.

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I want the rest of my life like the last 6 months. I'm living in a wetdream. Watching the leftist filth suffer everyday is as good as it gets.

fritobandito

Reaction score

LOL Sure thing.

I'm not a republican. I voted for Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and the end to leftist political correctness nonsense.
Bullshit, you are just making excuses for Trump failure.

Most reactions - Past 7 days