Which has been shown to affect climate change more? Albedo or Greenhouse Gases

Which has been shown to affect the earths climate more?

• Greenhouse Gases

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
Which has been shown to affect climate change more? Albedo or Greenhouse Gases.

Discuss.

I'm sure lots of people lined their pockets (and contributed part of it to the dem's climate change hoax slush fund) when they had a study commissioned for both so just take your pick.

I don't believe any of that tripe and I'm tired of it and my pocket being picked over it.

Well with run away inflation and a declining economy, if higher taxes really do help fight global warming I reckon we are to poor to save the planet

Who knows, maybe Mars has more money so lets go there.

The primary feedback system regulating ice-age glaciation is albedo.

You almost gotta laugh that almost every argument about climate change excludes the source of life in the universe, the sun. Geological evidence indicates that mile thick glaciers covered most of the Northern Hemisphere as recently as 20,000 years ago. That's a literal drop in the geological bucket of the history of the earth. Cold is the rule of the universe and (thank God) the gigantic nuclear reactor keeps the cold away from the earth for the most part. Isn't it likely that the earth is emerging from an ice age and we should enjoy what we have before it is taken away by a burp in the sun's core? Alas lefties haven't had a nice day since Al Gore invented carbon credits.

Forum List

Back