Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

I live a very spiritual life, so engaging in 'ritual' spirituality is meaningless to me. But for those who need it, it probably has some value.
Some people worship a trinity in human form and seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands. Others don't and just worship Jesus, a man, as if he was God. Others profess to believe that Divine law was made obsolete. Others imagine that Jesus was a 'perfect sacrifice' that atones for the guilt of their own sins and can even sin for life with impunity if they "just believe".

Imagine that! And thats only the tip of the iceberg of bizarre religious beliefs and practices....

I agree that they all, like you, are having a very somber and deeply spiritual religious experience every single time they openly and brazenly defy Divine law, perjure themselves in the name of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, (the Actual Body of Christ), and teach others to do the same (which amounts to intentional murder).....Its just not a very good one. See Genesis 3:14.

- you have hitler - i have moses ... they are one in the same.
You have Hitler------and the easter bunny----THE SAME

moses is in the cauldron for his crime some would see him set free.

im not a christian, i have jesus, liberation theology, self determination - heavenly prescribed religion of antiquity - remission to the everlasting ...

the desert religions are littered with hitlers and moses's -

1686237359982.jpeg

oh, of course not, that's not you and hubby at the cookout the event escaped your itinerary ... she got what she deserved though you'll will be at the next one.

Some people worship a trinity in human form and seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo made by human hands. Others don't and just worship Jesus, a man, as if he was God. Others profess to believe that Divine law was made obsolete. Others imagine that Jesus was a 'perfect sacrifice' that atones for the guilt of their own sins and can even sin for life with impunity if they "just believe".

Imagine that! And thats only the tip of the iceberg of bizarre religious beliefs and practices....

I agree that they all, like you, are having a very somber and deeply spiritual religious experience every single time they openly and brazenly defy Divine law, perjure themselves in the name of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, (the Actual Body of Christ), and teach others to do the same (which amounts to intentional murder).....Its just not a very good one. See Genesis 3:14.
This is "Divine Law".

Matthew 22:

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love* the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

* Note: Agapeo, not Phileo.
Loving your neighbor is the activity through which express love for God. In other words, we enter into an agreement with God...an agreement to love our neighbors.

Last edited:
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
If you loved God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, you would obey his commands. If you did follow that instruction God would come and make himself known to you.

If you loved thy neighbor as thyself, you would teach them the wisdom of God hidden in the Laws that you deride as obsolete so that they may experience eternal life, now, in the sanctuary of God.

"If you obey my commands, you shall dwell in my love; as I have obeyed my Father's commands, and dwell in His love."

As it is you desecrate the teachings of Jesus and perjure yourself in the name of God daily.
'
You would have been better off if you just had kept your mouth shut when I said "you have the right to remain silent." But it seemed funny to you :flirtysmile4: like the hubris of the hopelessly insane.

Astonishing!

"This, he told me, is the curse that goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept away, and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, says the Lord of Hosts, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. Its shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers, and stones, and all."

"And as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him."

Last edited:
If you loved God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, you would obey his commands. If you did follow that instruction God would come and make himself known to you.

If you loved thy neighbor as thyself, you would teach them the wisdom of God hidden in the Laws that you deride as obsolete so that they may experience eternal life, now, in the sanctuary of God.

"If you obey my commands, you shall dwell in my love; as I have obeyed my Father's commands, and dwell in His love."
I teach by example. People are mostly appreciative of what I do but aren't interested in emulating it. Some are offended by my good works.

Last edited:
Scoutmaster: "What was the most difficult good deed you did today?"

Boy Scout: "I helped an old lady across the street."

Scoutmaster: "What was so difficult about that?"

Boy Scout: "She didn't want to go."

I teach by example. People are mostly appreciative of what I do but aren't interested in emulating it. Some are offended by my good works.
Excellent! I, for one, am greatly appreciative. You perfectly demonstrate the death, a curse, consequent to setting aside the instruction in Divine Law. Seriously. Thanks to your contribution, even the most dedicated atheist out there will have to reconsider the content of scripture and the reality that ancient Hebrew goat herders had access to a greater knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the human mind than all of the smartest psychiatrists out there combined.

Excellent! I, for one, am greatly appreciative. You perfectly demonstrate the death, a curse, consequent to setting aside the instruction in Divine Law. Seriously. Thanks to your contribution, even the most dedicated atheist out there will have to reconsider the content of scripture and the reality that ancient Hebrew goat herders had access to a greater knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the human mind than all of the smartest psychiatrists out there combined.
most of the early psychiatrists ----were JEWs

Oh well, nobody's perfect. Even after 4615 years many still don't realize that kosher law is not about what goes into and out of the stomach but what goes into and out of the mind. WTF.

I suppose Christians are not the only ones who have confused faith with obstinate stupidity.

Last edited:
Excellent! I, for one, am greatly appreciative.
I appreciate your appreciativeness.
You perfectly demonstrate the death, a curse, consequent to setting aside the instruction in Divine Law.
Dude, I'm fulfilling the 'divine law' every day. It's what I do. Even on these forums I try to help others. :)
Seriously. Thanks to your contribution, even the most dedicated atheist out there will have to reconsider the content of scripture...
Why would a 'dedicated atheist' consider scripture in the first place?
...and the reality that ancient Hebrew goat herders had access to a greater knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the human mind than all of the smartest psychiatrists out there combined.
Of course, the shepherds knew better. They understood the nature of evil. Psychiatrists recognize mental and psychological dysfunction, not moral dysfunction.

Last edited:
Dude, I'm fulfilling the 'divine law' every day. It's what I do. Even on these forums I try to help others. :)
Nonsense.

You would help others by turning them into idolators? What a guy! You should worry about yourself. Every time I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out. Can't you smell that smell? Damn. Tend to your own plot of earth. Till the soil of your own mind and extirpate every poisonous weed that has overrun, defiled, and contaminated your thoughts. You have lost your way trying to live up to the predators perception of right and wrong. You must not have noticed (I have) but the blood of swine that do not ruminate is dripping from your lips in every single post.

This is not Kosher. Either you are confused or have made evil a deliberate choice. Which is it?

This is "Divine Law" ... 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

so why does nutz worship a false messiah they have no proof - claimed to be one - who was once alive and well ... or quotes from a book of forgeries and fallacies, the c-bible or any of the desert documents.

- obviously they recognize without their knowledge the spoken religion of antiquity the heavenly format for its existence.

Nonsense.

You would help others by turning them into idolators? What a guy! You should worry about yourself. Every time I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out. Can't you smell that smell? Damn. Tend to your own plot of earth. Till the soil of your own mind and extirpate every poisonous weed that has overrun, defiled, and contaminated your thoughts. You have lost your way trying to live up to the predators perception of right and wrong. You must not have noticed (I have) but the blood of swine that do not ruminate is dripping from your lips in every single post.

This is not Kosher. Either you are confused or have made evil a deliberate choice. Which is it?
Them nasty pills you're taking are going to do in. ;)

Last edited:
so why does nutz worship a false messiah they have no proof - claimed to be one - who was once alive and well ... or quotes from a book of forgeries and fallacies, the c-bible or any of the desert documents.

- obviously they recognize without their knowledge the spoken religion of antiquity the heavenly format for its existence.
Once again, please compose your thoughts better so others can understand what you are posting. No one is a mind reader here.

I guess you don't understand the divine law.

Woe is me! What must I do to be saved? violate divine law, worship a human being, pray to a block of wood, go to church every Sunday to somberly defy God and desecrate the teachings of Jesus?

Toss some spare change at a preacher? Diddle a virgin? What do I do? help me! help me! help me!

:auiqs.jpg: Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin.

I read all about the talking serpent when I was 8 years old. Try your bullshit on some other sucker.

Last edited:
Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

Freud's unmanly, confused, and weakening Oedipus Complex influenced the Jews not to have a violent resistance against the Nazis, whose movement could have been nipped in the bud. Even with a Bar Kokhba-like failure, they wouldn't have lost 6 millions lives with practically no Nazis killed.

The real healthy and honorable complex would be named after Telemachus, a youth whose ideal was to fight side-by-side with his father Ulysses to defend his mother.

Forum List

Back