Which burger is the BEST burger?

Which FAST FOOD burger is the BEST one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Primanti Brothers

/thread

Do the two of you need to be put in the Thunderdome?
:auiqs.jpg:

wasteland-thunderdome.gif

Because we can only pick one place, I voted for McDonald's because of it being close to my house, but I have to give a big shout out to the Five Guys place. I've only been there a few times, but they were awesome each time. The closest one to me is in Pigeon Forge which is close to an hour away from my city depending on how bad the tourist traffic is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The Burger King Whopper rounds out my top three.

I voted Shake Shack, never understood the Five Guys love

According to my online search for "top ten national burger chains"...........except for Dairy Queen, thats what came up.

I find that odd. In-N Out, for example, is only in seven states. Jack In the Box, 21. Shake Shack, 12. Whataburger, 14.

I would think an establishment should have locations in at least 50% of the states to be considered national, but that's just me...

I find that odd. In-N Out, for example, is only in seven states. Jack In the Box, 21. Shake Shack, 12. Whataburger, 14.

I would think an establishment should have locations in at least 50% of the states to be considered national, but that's just me...

Well, American "logic" has been fucked for decades. So, theres that.

I think what they mean by "national" is that they are in more than two states.......apparently.

A few of those I've never seen or been to.
A lot depends on which burger in their selections you choose.
My usual preference has been the Dairy Queen Deluxe. Basic (but tasty) patty, bun, lettuce, pickles, tomato slices and onion slices, some mayo and ketchup. About $2.50 locally here so makes the best taste per price ratio I've found.

Another place that I have to give an honorable mention to is a local place in my area named Hillbilly's Cabin. Their burger is good, and I've been going to the place for 25 years now.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

For a burger from the OP's list? Probably go with Whataburger or Wendy's.

For a national chain not on the OP's list? Gotta go with Checker. Love the burgers, and their curly fries are EXCELLENT.

For a local "mom and pop" place? In Amarillo there used to be a biker bar called "Boondocks", and the owner had his own burger seasoning that was put on the burgers he called "Bear Dirt" (his name was Bear). Not only that, but the burgers were 1/3 lb, and the bun didn't outweigh the meat. His best burger there was the Bacon Blue Cheese burger with Bear Dirt. Also had homemade fries (with skins still on them) and homemade chips.

Forum List

Back