Which burger is the BEST burger?

Which FAST FOOD burger is the BEST one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Which national chain FAST FOOD burger is the BEST one?
I used the top 10 burger places in the USA, and added Dairy Queen, because I like them.

1664681131543.png

I voted Jack in the Box. I've had In-and-Out and they're friggin good, too, but I think they go overboard. If I just want something in the drive-through, JB will give me what I gotta step outta my car and go in and order f2f and wait for w/ In-and-Out.

BTW, you left out Carls' Jr. That's a glaring omission, man.

I've found that the best burger joints are in small towns where they make your burger when you order it and it hasn't been sitting under a heat lamp for hours on end.

I worked in fast food for a while, many eons ago........
And I can honestly say, that McDonalds, Braums, and Hardees are the only ones that actually do that.

And most places you will get in trouble if you cook a burger before it's ordered.

I voted Jack in the Box. I've had In-and-Out and they're friggin good, too, but I think they go overboard. If I just want something in the drive-through, JB will give me what I gotta step outta my car and go in and order f2f and wait for w/ In-and-Out.

BTW, you left out Carls' Jr. That's a glaring omission, man.

It wasn't on the top 10 list I found online.

I've had their burger before, when I was in Mexifornia.
It left me yelling........."WHERES THE BEEF"!!

It wasn't on the top 10 list I found online.

I've had their burger before, when I was in Mexifornia.
It left me yelling........."WHERES THE BEEF"!!

Da Fuq?! You ate at Carl's Jr and you were asking where's the beef?! Bruh, Carl's burgers are phat!

I'd also add Checker Burger -- used to live in Florida and CB used to be a thing there, not sure about now.

Which national chain FAST FOOD burger is the BEST one?
I used the top 10 burger places in the USA, and added Dairy Queen, because I like them.

View attachment 704304
None! Holy crap! It's the one I had today that a friend gave me. I think it had Lipton Onion soup in it. Best burger I've had in a couple decades, wow! Me and my friend thought the same thing: We've been doing it wrong and we need to be doing it like that! I gotta call tomorrow about that one, no ifs, ands, or buts. No pickles or lettuce, mayo n mustard, toasted bun, inch thick burger with bacon and cheddar. It was cheddar.

They said something about an air fryer. This thing was so good!

Last edited:
I worked in fast food for a while, many eons ago........
And I can honestly say, that McDonalds, Braums, and Hardees are the only ones that actually do that.

And most places you will get in trouble if you cook a burger before it's ordered.

They cant possibly make every burger fresh when the line is several dozen cars long come lunch time.
All you have to do is try it at lunch and then try it when business is slow.

Da Fuq?! You ate at Carl's Jr and you were asking where's the beef?! Bruh, Carl's burgers are phat!

I'd also add Checker Burger -- used to live in Florida and CB used to be a thing there, not sure about now.

Yeah, was in Vallejo, stopped at Carl's Jr because everybody RAVED about the place.
Went thru the drive thru. When I got home, dumped my food on a plate and looked at the burger, the burger was the size of a shriveled up sausage patty. There was 200% bun and 5% patty. Never went back. Fries were good though.

Checker Burger is AWESOME, or it was when I visited my sister when she lived in Miami. Man, makes me drool just thinking about it now.

None! Holy crap! It's the one I had today that a friend gave me. I think it had Lipton Onion soup in it. Best burger I've had in a couple decades, wow! Me and my friend thought the same thing: We've been doing it wrong and we need to be doing like that! I gotta call tomorrow about that one, no ifs, ands, or buts.

Some people put onion soup mix in theirs, which is good.
I put ranch dressing dry mix in my hamburger meat. I find I like it a bit better than the onion soup mix, even though I love onions.

Yeah, was in Vallejo, stopped at Carl's Jr because everybody RAVED about the place.
Went thru the drive thru. When I got home, dumped my food on a plate and looked at the burger, the burger was the size of a shriveled up sausage patty. There was 200% bun and 5% patty. Never went back. Fries were good though.

Checker Burger is AWESOME, or it was when I visited my sister when she lived in Miami. Man, makes me drool just thinking about it now.

Checker Burgers curly fries were just...something I'd walk on hot coals for, lol

They cant possibly make every burger fresh when the line is several dozen cars long come lunch time.
All you have to do is try it at lunch and then try it when business is slow.

Lunch rush, dinner rush, and weekend rush work a bit differently.

Depends on the manager...........you have as many patties on the grill as there are cars in the drive thru, or you have two people working burgers only. Still, they don't sit.

They stop putting patties on the grill when the drive thru line is down to 3 or 4 cars.

Lunch rush, dinner rush, and weekend rush work a bit differently.

Depends on the manager...........you have as many patties on the grill as there are cars in the drive thru, or you have two people working burgers only. Still, they don't sit.

They stop putting patties on the grill when the drive thru line is down to 3 or 4 cars.

I've certainly noticed a huge difference when ordering while it's real busy vs. not busy.

Most of the ones listed are lowgrade mouthwash. Five guys is the best of the list.

Smashburger is probably the best burger chain there is. Red Robin is right there as well.

The mom-and-pop places usually are better. There was one in Bellville, TX called "The Hill". Incredible. I think it had 8 tables. They were one of my first consultancies.

Most of the ones listed are lowgrade mouthwash. Five guys is the best of the list.

Smashburger is probably the best burger chain there is. Red Robin is right there as well.

The mom-and-pop places usually are better. There was one in Bellville, TX called "The Hill". Incredible. I think it had 8 tables. They were one of my first consultancies.

The list is for FAST FOOD burgers, not dine-in restaurants.

If we're going with dine-in, then I'd have to say Red Robin.

If we're going to talk about full service restaurants, then I'd have to say Cool River has THE best burgers I've ever had in my life.

I've certainly noticed a huge difference when ordering while it's real busy vs. not busy.

Not all managers manage correctly, and not all managers know how to manage.
So theres that.

Theres a fucked up logic to it all. But you have had to have worked in the industry for a few years to "get it".
Some managers do it with style and grace, while others run around screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING"!!!

Forum List

Back