Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
there are different theories about 9-11, you should surely adopt one or changed your opinion after scientists discovered nano thermites bombs in the dust .

Let me see if I can get this straight... Two different airplanes fly into both of the World Trade Center buildings at different times. In the mass confusion and hysteria, someone ran into both of the buildings and planted enough bombs to bring them both down to the ground.

Do you have any idea about how fucking foolish this sounds? I don't buy it for a minute. Get a grip on reality.

Let me see if I can get this straight... Two different airplanes fly into both of the World Trade Center buildings at different times. In the mass confusion and hysteria, someone ran into both of the buildings and planted enough bombs to bring them both down to the ground.

Do you have any idea about how fucking foolish this sounds? I don't buy it for a minute. Get a grip on reality.

Don't be silly. Crews spent months accessing the building and prepping it for the demolition charges. :cuckoo:

Don't be silly. Crews spent months accessing the building and prepping it for the demolition charges. :cuckoo:

Yeah. I guess you're right... How could I have over looked that important element? Sorry.:lol:

Nor do I. I acknowledge that the act was perpetrated by al-Qa'idah but absolutely believe that the US government "let it happen" in some sense.

These flat earthers are total idiots.The same people who said we never landed on the moon.

Nor do I. I acknowledge that the act was perpetrated by al-Qa'idah but absolutely believe that the US government "let it happen" in some sense.

indeed, too much to be gained to stop it

I agree with you,

And some way, some how, Mossad was involved and helped plan the event.

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...

I agree with you,

Several foreign governments knew and apparently warned the US before it happened; Israel may have been one of them. They obviously benefited from it...
Israel is the ONLY nation who benefited from 9/11

I believe the theory that doesn't violate the laws of physics or rely on irrational hatred as "proof". And so far in the polling, 2 people prefer the violations of natural laws and irrational hatred.

Israel is the ONLY nation who benefited from 9/11

so did Iran and saudi arabi
Yes, the Saudi's made money.

But what did Iran gain?

Israel got their enemy Iraq defeated.

Can now do anything they want to Gaza and the Palestinan people.

And basically have a free hand in the Middle East to do what they want via Big Brother (the U.S.)

Plus they made boat loads of cash and were given even more weapons thanks to the American government.

I agree with you,

Do you think that 19 men alone have put nano-thermites in WTC7 and the towers collapsed in few seconds alone? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back