Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

Shitforbrains, Democrats control both Houses.

Lindsey Graham is still head of the senate judiciary committee, and is holding up the confirmation of Merrick Garland.

Read a newspaper. The republicans are obstructing the transfer of power, so they still hold the reins.

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
You should stop crying for Joe to hand you more money. Get a job or build some assets, stand on your own 2 feet, pay taxes and help others.

Like how Republicans obstructed Hopeycare from passing?
Retard.

You should know that democrats has to use reconciliation in order to get past republican obstruction.

It's a special bill that isn't subject to the filibuster.

So democrats are considering that as a backup plan. If Mitch won't dance, they'll go it alone if necessary.

Did you ever hear of Harry Reid?

Lindsey Graham is still head of the senate judiciary committee, and is holding up the confirmation of Merrick Garland.

Read a newspaper. The republicans are obstructing the transfer of power, so they still hold the reins.
But, but, but...Bolivia!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay
You should stop crying for Joe to hand you more money. Get a job or build some assets, stand on your own 2 feet, pay taxes and help others.
Shitforbrains, who gave the government that money?

But, but, but...Bolivia!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control Democrats.

You should know that democrats has to use reconciliation in order to get past republican obstruction.

It's a special bill that isn't subject to the filibuster.

So democrats are considering that as a backup plan. If Mitch won't dance, they'll go it alone if necessary.
Did you ever hear of Harry Reid?
Mitch McConnell has taken credit for obstructing everything the democrats want to do.
Harry Reid took a stand over singular issues. Mitch McConnell just obstructs everything. From house bills, to confirmations, to the senate organization resolution.

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.

THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”

THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”

THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”

THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”

Finally, the asshole spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an asshole being boss.

The asshole decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.

Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.

All pleaded with the asshole to relent and agreed that the asshole was the most important and so it happened.

Mitch is an asshole.

One day, all the parts of the body were talking about who was most important.

THE BRAIN SAID – “Since I control everything and do all the thinking, I am the most important therefore I should be boss.”

THE FEET SAID – “Since I carry him everywhere he wants to go and get him in position to do what the brain wants, I am the most important.”

THE EYES SAID – “Since I must look out for all of you and tell you where the danger lurks, I an the most important body part.”

THE HANDS SAID – “Since I do all the work and earn all the money to keep the rest of you going, I am the most important.”

Finally, the asshole spoke up and pointed that he was the most important even though the others didn’t know it. All the other laughed and laughed to think of an asshole being boss.

The asshole decided to prove the point and refused to function. Blocked up tight.

Soon the brain was feverish, the eyes crossed and ached, the feet were too weak to walk, the hands hung limply at the sides, and the heart and lungs struggled to keep going.

All pleaded with the asshole to relent and agreed that the asshole was the most important and so it happened.

Mitch is an asshole.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans could have stopped Hopeycare.

Shitforbrains thinks Republicans could have stopped Hopeycare.
If it wasn't for reconciliation they would have.
How many times does somebody have to tell you that. A reconciliation bill is the only bill not subject to the filibuster.

Reconciliation is an optional part of the annual congressional budgetary process. ... In contrast to most other legislation, senators cannot use the filibuster to indefinitely prevent consideration of a reconciliation bill, because Senate debate over reconciliation bills is limited to twenty hours.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
I hope they negotiate down personally. You righties love them deficits though.
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Giving a token amount back to Americans because they are struggling- BAD

All money going to foreign governments is done by the State Department. Trump and Pompeo did that.

Why are you so fucking sour. It's like you're cheering against the success of the Biden Administration. You lost the election. You would think you'd want Biden to succeed here, but no you do not. No one is as stupid as a conservative. Cheering against your own country.
You foreign idiot. All spending is done by the House. Which is controlled by Democrats.

All spending is done by the Office of Budget Management - an executive function. Why are so many of the rabid right wingers on this board so total ignorant on how their own government functions?

All spending is APPROVED by the House, based on appropriations and requests from other branches of government. All money going to foreign government is requested by and spent by the State Department.

All moneys going to foreign governments go through the State Department. It's the law.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
I hope they negotiate down personally. You righties love them deficits though.
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Giving a token amount back to Americans because they are struggling- BAD

All money going to foreign governments is done by the State Department. Trump and Pompeo did that.

Why are you so fucking sour. It's like you're cheering against the success of the Biden Administration. You lost the election. You would think you'd want Biden to succeed here, but no you do not. No one is as stupid as a conservative. Cheering against your own country.
You foreign idiot. All spending is done by the House. Which is controlled by Democrats.

All spending is done by the Office of Budget Management - an executive function. Why are so many of the rabid right wingers on this board so total ignorant on how their own government functions?

All spending is APPROVED by the House, based on appropriations and requests from other branches of government. All money going to foreign government is requested by and spent by the State Department.

All moneys going to foreign governments go through the State Department. It's the law.
Hilarious. Office of Budget Management provides a proposal to the House, and that’s not even required. The US CONSTITUTION:
Article 1 Section 7
All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills.

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

Republicans are still in charge in the senate.

The House passes the budget. Please read a book.
Remember that time deficit donald executive ordered stimulus?

So you do care about the debt?
You mean the debt that Reagan tripled or that w Bush doubled, brainwashed functional moron? In supposedly good times while their corrupt deregulation and cronyism gave us the s&l crisis and the real estate great depression of 2008-see also the corrupt bubble and bust great depression of 1929. Every time they get eight years they destroy the world....... Change the channel read a newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdock and rejoin reality. Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts, the stupidest wars ever, the worst propaganda machine of hate and disinformation ever anywhere, And of course the gigantic giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 30-40 years.
Democrats controlled the budget in the Reagan years, shitforbrains.
B******* ding bat Wake up. Reagan had the last presidential honeymoon and cut the top tax rate from 70% to 50% and had success. Then going out the door he used reconciliation to pass a top tax rate of 28% and that has been a screw job for the non-rich ever since....all the GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. Somehow they can use the GOP reconciliation rule for that but the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass reform. Quite a scam the GOP reconciliation rule and the GOP filibuster rule.... Any day now it will be time to say goodbye to that crap and pass what the American people want. For a change.....
Shitforbrains, the House and Senate make laws and create all spending budgets.

You come here every day arguing politics and economics and you don't even know how the budget process works.

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one,

Linky dinky?

Why do you think the hashtag #Bidenlied was trending on twitter?

Look it up lazy fuck. He promised 2K and will only deliver 1400 if he's lucky.

I don't know what is more laughable: that you think this is an issue, or that this is the biggest criticism of Biden that you fools have.

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one,

Linky dinky?

Why do you think the hashtag #Bidenlied was trending on twitter?

Look it up lazy fuck. He promised 2K and will only deliver 1400 if he's lucky.

I don't know what is more laughable: that you think this is an issue, or that this is the biggest criticism of Biden that you fools have.

He's only been in office 2 weeks. Breaking promises is what he's best at. This isn't the biggest issue I have with him, this is just one of many. But it's an issue for the left, not for me. I want him to fail miserably.

I don't think we should get another penny out to people. It's time to open up the country, not the chinese checkbook.

Forum List

Back