Zone1 Where's MY Reparations?

Where are the reparations for my acquaintance, whose ancestors ran a station on the underground railroad, who likely saved the lives of many slaves?

Where are my reparations for the time I was abducted and enslaved and forced to submit to unwanted sex and beating, nearly dying, and for the time my home was invaded and my belongings stolen, all by blacks?

The levees along the Mississippi and around New Orleans are filled with thousands of skeletons of the Irish and German laborers who built them; they just buried them where they dropped. Blacks had the cushy jobs, even on the docks. See the diary of famous abolitionist and architect Fredrick Law Omstead and his travelog to Texas through the South for how that worked. If anybody is owed reparations, blacks and Africans owe it to the Irish and German laborers.

The levees along the Mississippi and around New Orleans are filled with thousands of skeletons of the Irish and German laborers who built them; they just buried them where they dropped. Blacks had the cushy jobs, even on the docks. See the diary of famous abolitionist and architect Fredrick Law Omstead and his travelog to Texas through the South for how that worked. If anybody is owed reparations, blacks and Africans owe it to the Irish and German laborers.
I'm Irish, German and British.

Where's my damn money!

Forum List

Back