Where/When have Dems been as Terrible as the GOP???????

well if this is all you can offer to counter the 4 Mega failures I listed, then you have failed badly just like the GOP have.

Nothing you have posted can explain or justify the level of extreme failure that the GOP has given us.

Enjoy being a sheep, have a nice weekend...
Nothing you have posted can explain or justify the level of extreme failure that the DNP has given us.

Enjoy being a sheep, have a nice weekend...

We are not out, there are Americans and Allies and our weapons left behind. Further, our retreat, our surrender does not necessarily end the war. Last I saw, the Taliban were shooting automatic rifles in the sky shouting death to Americans. Just because we ignore Afghanistan does not mean we are out. But time will tell.

Let them shoot until their hearts are content. The problem is not that the weapons were left, it's that they were sent there in the first place.

No trumper has been able to refute anything I posted.

The GOP has failed miserably and they have destroyed America.

the GOP is substantially worse than the Dems.

No trumper has been able to refute anything I posted.

The GOP has failed miserably and they have destroyed America.

the GOP is substantially worse than the Dems.
No Bidumbite has been able to refute anything I posted.

The DNP has failed miserably and they have destroyed America.

the DNP is substantially worse than the GOP

AHAHAHAHAHA

I hit you with facts and you have no reply.

The GOP has been an abhorent failure for 30 years with failed results.

You can not refute anything I said. You are cringing and squirming right now because I have hit you with the facts and you can't handle them...
Quick turn on Fake Foxnews or Brietbart so they can feed you lies so you don't explode.

Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper, and you just proved this perfectly. thanks
I see blowhard opinions and ridiculous conclusions but facts .. nope, no facts, no credible links .. just laughs..

Wars: Bush and the GOP started 2 wars we didn't need, then they couldn't win those wars.
Afghanistan, was that one of the wars? You are not clear in what you are talking about. But I will assume for now. The terrorists found safe haven in Afghanistan. The terrorists planned the 9/11 attack there. The terrorists declared war against the USA which the Democrats ignored. The result, 9/11.

I understand that the Democrat response to attacks on the USA, the murdering of Americans, it to take the side of the enemy, pay them billions, give them billions and weapons, and blame everyone but themselves, while the Democrats actively exercise power in Washington D.C.

You started your OP with a false premise, that is a simple fact.

I see blowhard opinions and ridiculous conclusions but facts .. nope, no facts, no links .. just laughs..
so wait Bush didn't start 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars??? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Bush didn't crash the economy something fierce after inheriting a balanced budget???? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Trump didn't have record covid cases and record covid deaths??? that happened we can count the cases and deaths and compare... that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the Capitol based on lies??? Do you leave under a rock?? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

You are pathetic. You just can't accept fact based reality like a total sheep and a bitch.

Wars: Bush and the GOP started 2 wars we didn't need,
The second war, or first war? Being the Iraq war, which began when Iraq attacked our ally Kuwait? Again, we could of done as the Democrats, allowed our people in Kuwait to be held hostage or killed. We could of turned our back on our ally ignoring our treaty.

Again, a false premise.

so wait Bush didn't start 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars??? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Bush didn't crash the economy something fierce after inheriting a balanced budget???? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Trump didn't have record covid cases and record covid deaths??? that happened we can count the cases and deaths and compare... that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the Capitol based on lies??? Do you leave under a rock?? because that happened where were you?????? AHAHAHA!! fuckin retard

You are pathetic.
that's correct--
1. he didn't start them
2. Afghanistan UNDENIABLY needed
3. Iraq needed MUCH MORE than Dem disasters:
Vietnam
Bay of Pigs
Iran Hostage
etc

The second war, or first war? Being the Iraq war, which began when Iraq attacked our ally Kuwait? Again, we could of done as the Democrats, allowed our people in Kuwait to be held hostage or killed. We could of turned our back on our ally ignoring our treaty.

Again, a false premise.
and--saddam was just as worse/CRAZY/etc as hitler [ if not more ] --he started TWO wars--he might have gone into Saudi Arabia---mucho oil problems there

Bush didn't crash the economy something fierce after inheriting a balanced budget????

The crashing of the economy was built before Bush came into office. The genesis of that crash was the end of Glass-Steagal which was a bi-partisan thing.

Again, a false premise.
Hey how'd the GOP management of those wars go??
Oh yea total failure, like everything the GOP does.

Besides the fact that we didn't need those wars, the GOP fucked them up fierce and couldn't win those wars because the GOP is a total failure.

Then they crashed the economy after inheriting a balanced budget. DISGRACEFUL

and--saddam was just as worse/CRAZY/etc as hitler [ if not more ] --he started TWO wars--he might have gone into Saudi Arabia---mucho oil problems there

We backed Saddam in his war with Iran. He was our guy.

You are pathetic. You just can't accept fact based reality like a total sheep and a bitch.
Trump didn't incite an insurrection at the Capitol based on lies???

No

but keep believing the media spin.

It's all you have.

The crashing of the economy was built before Bush came into office. The genesis of that crash was the end of Glass-Steagal which was a bi-partisan thing.
All loyal lemming sheep love making excuses for GOP failure.

Bush inherited a balanced budget and a projected surplus and then 7 years later he crashed the economy terribly. The crash happen 7 years into Bush's term and Bush and the GOP are most responsible, and that is how the big boy world works...

I get it, you are a total sheep and your love of the GOP is greater than you love of America, but stop making excuses for GOP failure its not a good look.

You are what you record says you are, and the GOP record is total failure, failed wars failed economy, failed health crisis, failed leadership.

Forum List

Back