Why are democrats ignoring 100 years of science?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

We have known for a century that natural immunity is vastly superior to any vaccine and that natural immunity has protected us since the beginning of time. Yet for some reason if you've had and recovered from covid you are treated as a pariah by the left if you don't also inject drugs into your already naturally immune system.
WHY?

Is it simple ignorance?
Is it unfounded fear?
Is it our dishonest media?
Is it to enrich pharmaceutical companies?
Is it because they believe uninformed politicians?
Is it simply a weapon to use against a political opponent?

No matter the reason demanding everyone subject themselves to a drug who's long term effects are unknown is irresponsible at best. How many who already had natural immunity gave in to the hysteria and got the shot only to wind up with a debilitating side effect or worse? And for what? Your peace of mind?

In order for the majority to become immune to the Black Death, over 1/3 of the population had to die. Are you feeling lucky?

We have known for a century that natural immunity is vastly superior to any vaccine and that natural immunity has protected us since the beginning of time. Yet for some reason if you've had and recovered from covid you are treated as a pariah by the left if you don't also inject drugs into your already naturally immune system.
WHY?

Is it simple ignorance?
Is it unfounded fear?

No matter the reason demanding everyone subject themselves to a drug who's long term effects are unknown is irresponsible at best. How many who already had natural immunity gave in to the hysteria and got the shot only to wind up with a debilitating side effect or worse? And for what? Your peace of mind?

A. That's a buncha bullshit. The data on immunity is inconclusive.

B. You don't have to kill a lots of people to reach heard immunity if you vaccinate them.

C. On this particular virus as many as 50% of survivors have long term consequences of their illness. They wouldn't have those if they'd been vaccinated.

D. Stop peddling these lies, you are actively hurting and even killing people by repeating them.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The scientific data is mixed. Most physicians who have had the disease and recovered have also decided to be vaccinated.

They know more than anyone posting here.
The data is not mixed lol. The recent studies show that vaxing someone who has already recovered is statistically pointless.

WHY?

Is it simple ignorance?
Is it unfounded fear?

Where is the actual science that says this? What you're trying to do is to find people on the internet to agree with you and ignoring the actual science and public health.

Why are you so terrified of this vaccine? The long term effects of everything you eat, drink or breathe is unknown but you're prepared to go on eating, drinking and breathing. I don't know what's in half the stuff I put in my body, but I trust that it wouldn't be sold or available to me if it were harmful.

These vaccines have been developed and tested for the past 15 plus years. They started developing them in 2003 - after the SARS outbreak. All of the preliminary testing had been done over the past 15 plus years, but scientist lacked a large enough test group since there were no corona virus outbreaks since the MERS outbreak in 2012 was small and short lived.

World Health Organization and funding allowed both testing and production to proceed simultaneously so that by the time the vaccines were produced, they were available in sufficient supplies to begin vaccinations. This has been the safest and most effective vaccine rollout in my lifetime, and I've been around long enough to remember the polio vaccine. The horror stories of reactions to that one, but we still crossed our fingers and prayed for the best, and it ended polio.

But you choose to believe dishonest brokers on the internet because they tell you what you WANT to hear. You don't need a vaccine. This vaccine was almost a non-event for me. Both doses. But I no longer worry about ending up in hospital or dead if I get the virus. And since I'm still wearing a mask and social distancing, I'm making sure to reduce my risk as much as possible.

None of this is a major inconvenience for me, and none of it is an infringement on MY rights. I chose to give myself and my community the best chance to get past this nonsense. You seem to want to perpetuate it in the name of "individual rights". What about the rights of our health care workers not to have to save the lives of those too foolish to protect themselves?

If you want this pandemic to

The data is not mixed lol. The recent studies show that vaxing someone who has already recovered is statistically pointless.

There is NO SUCH DATA. The data shows you can be re-infected and that natural immunity fades very fast, and provides NO PROTECTION against the variants. Start reading the science, not the internet quacks.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/immunity-question-covid-vaccination-1.6103176

Thing is they know the COVID test used produced a lot of false positives, so they can't acknowledge natural immunity without acknowledging the COVID case # were inflated.

It is an experimental spiked protein.
It is not a traditional vaccine.
That is why it loses it's effect over time.
And it is why it will require "booster" shots.
But how long will people have to keep getting these "booster" shots?
Traditional vaccines used a dead virus.
The reason why they are using this spiked protein is because it is much easier to produce and therefore cheaper.
The Dems/CCP are trying to stop an investigation into the origins of the Covid-19.
But remember who said this>>>> "it's worth the risk"

It is an experimental spiked protein.
It is not a traditional vaccine.
That is why it loses it's effect over time.
And it is why it will require "booster" shots.
But how long will people have to keep getting these "booster" shots?
Traditional vaccines used a dead virus.
The reason why they are using this spiked protein is because it is much easier to produce and therefore cheaper.
The Dems/CCP are trying to stop an investigation into the origins of the Covid-19.
But remember who said this>>>> "it's worth the risk"
Why are boosters suddenly bad? Haven’t they been a thing for decades? It’s just more conspiracy thinking, IMO.

In order for the majority to become immune to the Black Death, over 1/3 of the population had to die. Are you feeling lucky?

This isn't the black death and you have less than 1% chance of dying from covid if you get it.

And how the black plauge ended is all in theory, there is no evidence. But the popular theory is better hygiene and corpse cremation instead burials and piles of bodies.

It was also a bacterial infection and not a viral infection which are vastly different. And it was spread by fleas. And this was over 600 years ago.

This isn't the black death and you have less than 1% chance of dying from covid if you get it.

And how the black plauge ended is all in theory, there is no evidence. But the popular theory is better hygiene and corpse cremation instead burials and piles of bodies.

It was also a bacterial infection and not a viral infection which are vastly different. And it was spread by fleas. And this was over 600 years ago.
It’s not the Black Death is not sufficient reason to dissuade people from taking the vaccine.

New Topics

Forum List

Back