Where/When have Dems been as Terrible as the GOP???????

Yes, the democrats will have to rewrite the past, and make americans forget the failures of democrats today. Look at the past americans, don't look at Biden today.
Make the font 10 feet tall and it's still a pile of horseshit.

hahhahahahahah
saddam gassed his own people -like hitler
saddam violated the cease fire--like hitler
saddam started TWO wars--hitler 1
saddam invaded Kuwait --and MANY other countries knew it was illegal/etc and participated in the war also --HAHAHAHAH -----your arguments are very childish

Nowhere do you note where he did a thing to us. You do repeat the lies of the Bush administration which is no surprise though.

The economy is booming and the country is doing great
Screenshot_20210617-162327_Chrome.jpg

yes and these pale in comparison to the 4 Mega failures of the GOP.

Thankyou for proving my point perfectly. Have a nice day.
Mega failures of the gop?

Last I checked, the GOP never gave $80 billion in weapons to terrorists who are actively raping children. Yes, we are watching the bouncing ball, ha, ha, ha.

Last I checked, the GOP did not get the Ambassador to Libya killed.

Ahahahahah !!

I hit you with the facts and you run and hide in the corner cowering like a little pussy.

You can not refute anything I posted. the GOP has been abhorable.
so, I guess the Trade Towers were NOT attacked by terrorists!!!????? great fact you have there
hahahahahahhahahahah

The economy is not booming. If it was booming the Fed would not still be pumping billions of dollars.
6+% GDP high job growth, extremely high corporate earnings growth, and no end in sight.

The economy is booming, and all the numbers prove it is booming. This is going to continue in 2022, it is not stopping at all.

Over the past 30 years the GOP has had a terrible record, while the Dems have performed much better. It is laughable to hear a Republican talk about how they love America when GOP politicians have failed so badly and damaged America so much.
My question is this, where have Dems failed as badly as GOP over the past 30 years??

GOP record:

Wars: Bush and the GOP started 2 wars we didn't need, then they couldn't win those wars. Thousands of Americans died needlessly, $ Trillions were wasted needlessly, and the entire Mid East was destabalized as a result of this GOP Mega failure. Also these wars contributed to the big Bush crash.

Economy: Bush and the GOP inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus (This is Fact even though the GOP loyalists have a hard time admitting and accepting this fact). 7 years later the economy was in total ruin, Mega ruin, one of the worst crashes in US history, with the GOP calling the shots the whole time causing the crash.

Covid: Trump had the worst covid numbers in the entire world. Worse than 3rd world countries. Trump had record covid cases and record covid deaths, AND 24 + hr test time waits. Also Trump made 100 insanely stupid statements like, "we're rounding the curve" as covid cases continued to soar. Trump also suggested injecting bleach, politicized mask wearing, held repeated maskless super spreader events, rallies, parties, and got covid himself and almost died. The cherry on top is Biden takes over and gets covid cases to instantly plummet by instituting common sense.

The Insurrection: Trump incited an insurrection at the Capitol over lies of election Fraud that never happened. Trump and his sheep followers were too pathetic to admit defeat so they fabricated a factless lie about election fraud that never happened. Then they incited an Insurrection at the Capitol based on these lies. Police officers died in this riot. All because Trump can't admit he lost the election.

The Dems have not fucked up this bad ever. This is total failure, and it is GOP failure. How can you support this failure? How can you claim to love America if you have supported this failure?? How can anybody claim the GOP is better than the Dems when the GOP has done all these terrible things??????????

The GOP record is abysmal, abhorrent, and deplorable. Abhorable. (Abhorable is a new word created to explain the scale of GOP failure)

Wrong .. wrong and you couldn't be more wrong,.. :eusa_doh:

... but thanks for the laughs... ;)

6+% GDP high job growth, extremely high corporate earnings growth, and no end in sight.

The economy is booming, and all the numbers prove it is booming. This is going to continue in 2022, it is not stopping at all.

High corporate earnings while people are one judges ruling from being homeless. That you consider this a success is a huge part of the problem.

That is all that matters.
SO you are a total sheep and you form your opinions based on what other people think?????

WOW !!! Your method of analyzing a president is not to look at facts and policy, but look at job approval !!!!

Well Bush and Trump had record low job approval, just so you know...

pknopp
....stop the stupiudshit ......you sound childish
don't try to argue history or war with me--you will lose --hahahahh
...hitler didn't do anything to the US either when:
he violated the WW1 cease fire
took over Poland
took over Czechoslavakia
gassed millions
etc etc
so, according to YOUR reasoning, we should never have fought Germany

Getting us out of Afghanistan might be the one exemption to evil the last 20 years.
We are not out, there are Americans and Allies and our weapons left behind. Further, our retreat, our surrender does not necessarily end the war. Last I saw, the Taliban were shooting automatic rifles in the sky shouting death to Americans. Just because we ignore Afghanistan does not mean we are out. But time will tell.

Wrong .. wrong and you couldn't be more wrong,.. :eusa_doh:

... but thanks for the laughs... ;)
AHAHAHAHAHA

I hit you with facts and you have no reply.

The GOP has been an abhorent failure for 30 years with failed results.

You can not refute anything I said. You are cringing and squirming right now because I have hit you with the facts and you can't handle them...
Quick turn on Fake Foxnews or Brietbart so they can feed you lies so you don't explode.

Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper, and you just proved this perfectly. thanks

Those weren't wars, they were conflicts and they were much much smaller than the Bush wars of failure.
Also the Obama conflicts didn't destroy America like the Bush wars did. Also the GOP still have the Bush crash, the covid blunder, and the Capitol insurection on top of the 2 failed Bush wars. This is still so substantially worse than anything the Dems have done.

The results of the GOP are complete trash.
Well let see Biden is also failing on the Covid pandemic, so I guess Democrats can’t save us from that either.

Also Obama prolonged the war in Afghanistan after your buddy Osama was killed, so I guess Democrats failed on that issue also.

Next you will blame me for why your beloved country China gave us Covid because let be factual you can’t handle the fact Democrats suck as bad as the Republicans?

SO you are a total sheep and you form your opinions based on what other people think?????

WOW !!! Your method of analyzing a president is not to look at facts and policy, but look at job approval !!!!

Well Bush and Trump had record low job approval, just so you know...
Those polls are what others think of Bidens performance. I did not participate in the poll so no, they are not a reflection of my input.

Biden is failing BIGLY lol

The Banker another thing, Bidumb screwed up on Covid --not Mr Trump--your '''facts''' are bullshit
hahahahahahhahahah

The Banker I already refuted it
yup sure...

I love watching you failure squirm and flail.

you can not refute anything I posted and the GOP has been an epic failure with 4 mega failures that have destroyed America. The GOP has destroyed America with their failure.

Forum List

Back