Where us fatties are

A lot of vegetables produce micro-toxins when they're eaten ~ it's their defense mechanism from being eaten, as a result of evolution. If anyone has chrohns, or digestive issues, I would go completely carnivore - but to get ample nutrition you have to eat head to toe because the organs contain many of the vital nutrients. Also, grass-fed has a much healthier fatty acid profile than grain fed. Id do this for about a month, and see how you feel, and then slowly introduce plant product.

Anti-oxidant plants are suspect in a lot of studies as well, 1. for what I mentioned in paragraph 1, and 2. because their anti-oxidant effects are not always translating to the human body.
I’ve been Keto for years. And it definitely works for weight loss. But still I was plagued by random shitting problems. Namely diarrhea. 2 months ago I went full carnivore. And holy shit! My movements cleared right up. Other benefits have quickly manifested as well. A lower body fat index, less hunger cravings, an increased acuity, even higher libido. The only potential drawback I’ve seen; and I stress “potential” is a markedly increased “prey drive”.
Carnivore is ironically on the rise due to a lot of recent research showing its many health benefits...

ironically in correlation with veganism and fake-meats being on the rise, lol

Im not surprised to hear your progress on full carnivore. Its right around the 3 week marker that, anyone who's made it to THAT point...reports back that they feel the youngest/best they've ever felt. Some folks even skip the organ meats for a while...begin to feel sluggish or depressed...they have 2 servings within a week's time of organs and they're totally bounced back to groovy.
There seems to be something primal, or “shamanistic” about the mind, or mindset one has, and the lens one sees the world through when ones diet has consisted of nothing but meat, and fat. Not only do I feel GREAT!... I feel sharper, stronger, more driven, perceptive, and aware of the world around me. It’s really something I suggest everyone try at least once. It’s amazing how you can actually FEEL the difference.

A lot of vegetables produce micro-toxins when they're eaten ~ it's their defense mechanism from being eaten, as a result of evolution. If anyone has chrohns, or digestive issues, I would go completely carnivore - but to get ample nutrition you have to eat head to toe because the organs contain many of the vital nutrients. Also, grass-fed has a much healthier fatty acid profile than grain fed. Id do this for about a month, and see how you feel, and then slowly introduce plant product.

Anti-oxidant plants are suspect in a lot of studies as well, 1. for what I mentioned in paragraph 1, and 2. because their anti-oxidant effects are not always translating to the human body.
I’ve been Keto for years. And it definitely works for weight loss. But still I was plagued by random shitting problems. Namely diarrhea. 2 months ago I went full carnivore. And holy shit! My movements cleared right up. Other benefits have quickly manifested as well. A lower body fat index, less hunger cravings, an increased acuity, even higher libido. The only potential drawback I’ve seen; and I stress “potential” is a markedly increased “prey drive”.
Carnivore is ironically on the rise due to a lot of recent research showing its many health benefits...

Im not surprised to hear your progress on full carnivore. Its right around the 3 week marker that, anyone who's made it to THAT point...reports back that they feel the youngest/best they've ever felt. Some folks even skip the organ meats for a while...begin to feel sluggish or depressed...they have 2 servings within a week's time of organs and they're totally bounced back to groovy.
There seems to be something primal, or “shamanistic” about the mind, or mindset one has, and the lens one sees the world through when ones diet has consisted of nothing but meat, and fat. Not only do I feel GREAT!... I feel sharper, stronger, more driven, perceptive, and aware of the world around me. It’s really something I suggest everyone try at least once. It’s amazing how you can actually FEEL the difference.
That all comports with any testimony of anyone thats actually done it the real way, man.

And dont even worry about the backing science ~ its all in the process thanks to a LOT of brave men and women, and people that believe in it so much that were willing to invest in the peer-reviewed clinics.

The way that cholesterol and saturated fats are viewed, within the next 5-7 years (mainstream) is going to be a complete 180 from what it is now.

Stay on the front lines if its what you believe in. I think most people know their bodies.

By the way, if you ever plan to go off carnivore for a stint, let me know. I just designed a clean and mean diet for a friend that's the one I have been developing since January...each little morsel of food for its very own reason with special detail to longevity, fitness and overall optimum health. As a person who trains in combat sports ~ Ive never recovered better, felt stronger or lasted longer than this..not even when I was primetime @25.

Id be glad to share it with a bruvva

as-graphic-obesity-in-USA-v3.jpg

OK, so it’s not PC to say that. I don’t care. I’m a blob of fat and hate every second of not losing it.

"Almost 50 years into the upward curve of obesity rates we haven't yet found the right mix of programs to stop the epidemic.”

"Isolated programs and calls for lifestyle changes aren't enough.

Instead, our report highlights the fundamental changes that are needed in the social and economic conditions that make it challenging for people to eat healthy foods and get sufficient exercise."

Diet and exercise.

That’s the secret, isn’t it?

How does one exercise when one can barely stand up – and then with only a rollador?

And what’s the secret to a diet that keeps blood sugar levels from dropping like a stone?

(Just came back from a visit to the ER and my BS was at 32 – hypoglycemia.)

More of the story @ Obesity map of USA reveals the states where 40% are dangerously overweight
I have RA, so that doesn't help with exercise. However, I bought some trekking poles to help my hip, and a staff I call my Gandalf Walking Stick..and every night I walk half a block. I don't dare do more because this is a pretty unsafe neighborhood. But it helps.
This ain't advice, but I almost fainted when I found a book on celery that was over 100 pages long. Its author claims that RA symptoms are the result of residual EBV. There's a whole bunch of pages in his book, especially pp 35 - 36 in which he specifies which compounds in celery go after the EBV with clinical precision. The name of the book is "Celery Juice, (The Most Powerful Medicine of Our Time) HEALING MILLIONS WORLDWIDE" and the author's name is Anthony William, and is known to his clients as the "MedicalMedium." Not sure what's there, because I have all I need in the book, but you can find out more about this healer at www.medicalmedium.com . Hope his tip on celery helps you put that cane to the mothballs. This guy treats movie stars, rock stars, billionaires, and professional athletes, and gets them back on top of their game again. Hope you find his celery juice cure to help you out. I just cut mine up fine, put in an 8-oz measuring cup, and have lunch. It too helps cut my appetite in half, actually more. You get well there, girl! :huddle:

Wait...what?
I have RA. On my 5th year after diagnosis. My hands hurt every single day.
Drink some warm water with Tumeric in it. Or sprinkle it liberally on top of taters...or meats...or whatever it might taste good with. Tumereic does wonder for sore hands. I know. I'm wearing two ace bandages right now on both wrists. I get flare ups not as often, but RA is also caused by Leaky Gut. What you eat has a HUGE affect on how it passes thru your body. ACV is good, but not a lot. It can burn the esophagus if too much or too strong in dosing yourself.

I also swear by Arnicare cream every night on my toes, ankles, wrists and sometimes on my hip. Good stuff and yes..it works.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G1KKZNN/?tag=ff0d01-20

Google Arnica plant for more info.

Aqua aerobics, stationary bike, lifting light weights are possibilities.
I was going to suggest walking, but looked at the Pix of the illegals who walked 1600 miles and they look just as fat as when they started the walk.
LoL well there's a good reason for that. They walk near the borders but you can bet they rode on buses, trucks and trains
Aqua aerobics, stationary bike, lifting light weights are possibilities.
I was going to suggest walking, but looked at the Pix of the illegals who walked 1600 miles and they look just as fat as when they started the walk.
LoL I threw the BS Flag the first time I saw a pic of an immigrant mother pushing a rickety baby stroller wearing 99 cent flip flops. I mean come on people! :21:

OK, so it’s not PC to say that. I don’t care. I’m a blob of fat and hate every second of not losing it.

"Almost 50 years into the upward curve of obesity rates we haven't yet found the right mix of programs to stop the epidemic.”

Instead, our report highlights the fundamental changes that are needed in the social and economic conditions that make it challenging for people to eat healthy foods and get sufficient exercise."

Diet and exercise.

How does one exercise when one can barely stand up – and then with only a rollador?

And what’s the secret to a diet that keeps blood sugar levels from dropping like a stone?

More of the story @ Obesity map of USA reveals the states where 40% are dangerously overweight
I have RA, so that doesn't help with exercise. However, I bought some trekking poles to help my hip, and a staff I call my Gandalf Walking Stick..and every night I walk half a block. I don't dare do more because this is a pretty unsafe neighborhood. But it helps.
This ain't advice, but I almost fainted when I found a book on celery that was over 100 pages long. Its author claims that RA symptoms are the result of residual EBV. There's a whole bunch of pages in his book, especially pp 35 - 36 in which he specifies which compounds in celery go after the EBV with clinical precision. The name of the book is "Celery Juice, (The Most Powerful Medicine of Our Time) HEALING MILLIONS WORLDWIDE" and the author's name is Anthony William, and is known to his clients as the "MedicalMedium." Not sure what's there, because I have all I need in the book, but you can find out more about this healer at www.medicalmedium.com . Hope his tip on celery helps you put that cane to the mothballs. This guy treats movie stars, rock stars, billionaires, and professional athletes, and gets them back on top of their game again. Hope you find his celery juice cure to help you out. I just cut mine up fine, put in an 8-oz measuring cup, and have lunch. It too helps cut my appetite in half, actually more. You get well there, girl! :huddle:

Wait...what?
This guy doesn't make much money on his books, I ate a cup of cut up celery yesterday, and a cup today. My knee feels a little better. It's kinda nice. I think I'd have to drive to Bryan, TX to get celery juice at this little health food store near the Lone Star Quilt Shop where i get the best bluebonnet fabrics in the world. So since the round trip costs about $25 in gasoline, I'm gonna keep on cutting up the fresh celery. I read somewhere to cut up the leaves too, because they have powerful antioxidants and are greener than the stalks, which means something good happened out there in the sun.

Sending up a little prayer for your hands to feel better, youarewhatyouseem. :eusa_pray:

Oh, yeah, and I don't know why this is, but I buy the cheap salt at discount stores, and when my aches get to be a little too much, I pour half a pound of the salt into some hot bath water. When I'm done I feel like I have had a good day at the beach with no kids or nutcases carrying on. So when you're tired and have had enough, I recommend trying the salt bath. Some people use Epsom Salts, but the plain salt does such a good job, why buy something that is exponentially more expensive than the 25 cents I spent on half a pound of generic salt (in a pound pour container). I never did the math on swimming pool salt... but it probably isn't as mass produced as table salt in a discount grocery chain store.

Last edited:

Diet and exercise.

It is never that easy. I hate that people think so. Unlike any other disease people attribute obesity to a moral failing.

For exercise...start easy and slow. Walking. Water aerobics to help take the stress off your joints.

I am sorry you had spend time in the ER, that so sucks :(

I often read those kinds of things, too, G.T., but having survived an autoimmune disease called fibromyalgia for the better part of 17 years (more or less) my new doctor in Texas found that I had two really, really bad parathyroid glands that were pumping too much calcium in my blood. After they were removed, a year later, my screaming-out-loud pain for all those years went away, but I was left with a tattered immune system and have to turn around and walk the other way when I encounter a person who has a cold and is sneezing and coughing all over the place. I have a 100% chance of getting it if I'm close, and a 90% chance of catching whatever anyone has when I enter a store. I try to shop before 7:30 am which limits the establishments I can visit, but most sick people are still in bed and don't get up until the sun is fully out and the stores are crowded with many sick people. If I don't get to the walking machines at the iron works by 6 am, I have a 50-50 chance of catching the bug du jour. Oh, well, at least now, I can move around better than when the fibromyalgia destroyed my life all those years ago. A surgeon removed the two offending calcium glands that parathyroids are, and the calcium deposits disappeared from my muscles and joints for the most part after a year. Life without pain is so good, and that's why I'm doing apple cider vinegar and celery snacks, hoping the knee pressure will be off in a few weeks, too. You just have to be patient and keep on keeping on with a panacea for a few weeks, which gives the body time to recuperate and eliminate the offending cause out of your system. Before I heard mention of the offending agent promoting the RA, I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to deal with knee pain for the duration. But now, I'm going to give the celery plenty of time, am not going to punish the knee with overexercising, and will see how it's going in 6 months. I also noticed a 7-pound weight drop this morning on the scale. That's exactly what the Keto people claim happens. Oh, and it's time to get the Tablespoon out and put the apple cider in a half cup of water.

Hope everyone who develops a way out of their health issues and weight drops gets lucky. Hope we stay in touch when we have a win to share. :thup:

Good night, guys and dolls. My goal is to be as willowy as Twiggy some day. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Diet and exercise.

Wait...what?
This guy doesn't make much money on his books, I ate a cup of cut up celery yesterday, and a cup today. My knee feels a little better. It's kinda nice. I think I'd have to drive to Bryan, TX to get celery juice at this little health food store near the Lone Star Quilt Shop where i get the best bluebonnet fabrics in the world. So since the round trip costs about $25 in gasoline, I'm gonna keep on cutting up the fresh celery. I read somewhere to cut up the leaves too, because they have powerful antioxidants and are greener than the stalks, which means something good happened out there in the sun.

Sending up a little prayer for your hands to feel better, youarewhatyouseem. :eusa_pray:

Oh, yeah, and I don't know why this is, but I buy the cheap salt at discount stores, and when my aches get to be a little too much, I pour half a pound of the salt into some hot bath water. When I'm done I feel like I have had a good day at the beach with no kids or nutcases carrying on. So when you're tired and have had enough, I recommend trying the salt bath. Some people use Epsom Salts, but the plain salt does such a good job, why buy something that is exponentially more expensive than the 25 cents I spent on half a pound of generic salt (in a pound pour container). I never did the math on swimming pool salt... but it probably isn't as mass produced as table salt in a discount grocery chain store.
I looked on Amazon. They have it there (celery juice).
I'll give it a try...but I will have to hold my nose. I LOATHE celery.

WAIT FOR IT.... SIT DOWN....HERE IT COMES......

Stop eating shit.

Thats all
Now there's a guy who knows sugar, carbonated water, alcohol, bleached flours, gluten, and too much of any one food is bad for ya! :woohoo:
It really isn't complicated.
1) Stop drinking soda. People who drink 2-3 soda's a day are consuming over a pound o
It depends on what your goals are, if it's complicated or not. You can hack your body, or you can hack your body. Theres healthy folks, and theres greek gods, and theres 85 year olds that run marathons. The spectrum depends on a ton more than the uncomplicated.

Child diabetes was exceedingly rare throughout the world prior to the 1950s.
In the United States it is estimated that 1/3 of the population 20 and over are pre-diabetes or have diabetes.
You drink soda, eat bread every day, eat fast food and generally don't eat vegetables other than potatoes - you will get sick.
It is that simple.
YOU ARE SO CORRECT!!!​
I got so sick of watching dummies let their kids drink soda pop at breakfast, I actually started staying home and making breakfast all by myself. I also read up on syrups, and only one syrup I found actually reverses diabetes--pure d genuine, tree-sapped maple syrup, the kind you buy when you go leaf-peeping to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and upper NY. in the last of September or early October to see Mother nature's fantasy of unbelievable color when the maple leaves turn shades of orange, red, deep dark red, and gold. The year we went there, it was like someone drew a line between Vermont and New Hampshire--the oranges of Vermont contrasted with the red show the New Hampshire trees gave. When we went home, I went straight to the sewing room and designed log cabin maple leaves, and made the red quilt of a lifetime, and donated it to the police squad car project. Shoot, there I go again. Maple syrup fights diabetes. I don't know why, I've read that claim in quadruplicate ever since some scientific study was seconded over and over by other studies that showed maple syrup fights diabetes late onset, tooth and nail.

Hope you find this study a winner. I sure did, and there are so many more people who have since 2011, when the study described, have validated the study below:
(NaturalNews) Put down the corn syrup-laden Aunt Jemima and reach for some 100 percent pure maple syrup. New research recently presented at the 241st annual meeting of the American Chemical Society in Anaheim, Calif., highlights the amazing health benefits of maple syrup, including its ability to help treat diabetes and prevent the onset of cancer.

Navindra Seeram and her colleagues from the University of Rhode Island last year discovered that maple syrup contains 20 unique health-promoting compounds, 13 of which have never before been identified in maple syrup. And according to a release from United Press International, five of the compounds identified have never been previously identified in nature at all.

"I continue to say that nature is the best chemist, and that maple syrup is becoming a champion food when it comes to the number and variety of beneficial compounds found it in," said Seeram in a statement. "It's important to note that in our laboratory research we found that several of these compounds possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which have been shown to fight cancer, diabetes and bacterial illnesses."

Maple syrup is already known for being rich in vitamins and minerals, but now it has become clear that the natural sweetener is loaded with a host of powerful, disease-fighting antioxidants. And among maple syrup's various health-promoting compounds is a newly-identified one the team named Quebecol, which is a compound uniquely created when Maple tree sap is boiled and turned into syrup.

"Quebecol has a unique chemical structure or skeleton never before identified in nature," Seeram said. "There is beneficial and interesting chemistry going on when the boiling process occurs. I believe the heat forms this unique compound."

In its current work, the team also found that certain antioxidant phenolic compounds in maple syrup inhibit carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes associated with the onset of type-2 diabetes. So while maple syrup may typically be considered a sugary threat to diabetes, the new research seems to indicate otherwise.

Seeram's work, which was funded by the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, is set to be published in the Journal of Functional Foods. More here: Maple syrup compounds help fight diabetes, cancer

That's good to know. I can get maple syrup here in my local supermarket. I was reading a report about how bad artificial sweeteners are bad for you. Which lead me on to Manuka honey and its wonder medicinal properties. And how It helped transformed tennis ace Djokovic's life when he incorporated it into his diet.

As an aside, I was watching a lovely American mezzo soprano on TV last night. She gave a wonderful rendition of Rule Britannia; flag waving and all. She was a big lady, and I've noticed that many, not all, opera singers are overweight. And I'd wondered about that.

I just went to Burger King and ate an Impossible Whopper. I do this once a week.

Actually, a whopper is great for headaches, but skip the fries.
Any high animal fat food will markedly relieve even bad headaches. When I tell people this and they try it, they always have the OMG moment of why has no one told them this before.

Now there's a guy who knows sugar, carbonated water, alcohol, bleached flours, gluten, and too much of any one food is bad for ya! :woohoo:
1) Stop drinking soda. People who drink 2-3 soda's a day are consuming over a pound o
It depends on what your goals are, if it's complicated or not. You can hack your body, or you can hack your body. Theres healthy folks, and theres greek gods, and theres 85 year olds that run marathons. The spectrum depends on a ton more than the uncomplicated.

In the United States it is estimated that 1/3 of the population 20 and over are pre-diabetes or have diabetes.
You drink soda, eat bread every day, eat fast food and generally don't eat vegetables other than potatoes - you will get sick.
It is that simple.
YOU ARE SO CORRECT!!!​
I got so sick of watching dummies let their kids drink soda pop at breakfast, I actually started staying home and making breakfast all by myself. I also read up on syrups, and only one syrup I found actually reverses diabetes--pure d genuine, tree-sapped maple syrup, the kind you buy when you go leaf-peeping to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and upper NY. in the last of September or early October to see Mother nature's fantasy of unbelievable color when the maple leaves turn shades of orange, red, deep dark red, and gold. The year we went there, it was like someone drew a line between Vermont and New Hampshire--the oranges of Vermont contrasted with the red show the New Hampshire trees gave. When we went home, I went straight to the sewing room and designed log cabin maple leaves, and made the red quilt of a lifetime, and donated it to the police squad car project. Shoot, there I go again. Maple syrup fights diabetes. I don't know why, I've read that claim in quadruplicate ever since some scientific study was seconded over and over by other studies that showed maple syrup fights diabetes late onset, tooth and nail.

Hope you find this study a winner. I sure did, and there are so many more people who have since 2011, when the study described, have validated the study below:
(NaturalNews) Put down the corn syrup-laden Aunt Jemima and reach for some 100 percent pure maple syrup. New research recently presented at the 241st annual meeting of the American Chemical Society in Anaheim, Calif., highlights the amazing health benefits of maple syrup, including its ability to help treat diabetes and prevent the onset of cancer.

Navindra Seeram and her colleagues from the University of Rhode Island last year discovered that maple syrup contains 20 unique health-promoting compounds, 13 of which have never before been identified in maple syrup. And according to a release from United Press International, five of the compounds identified have never been previously identified in nature at all.

"I continue to say that nature is the best chemist, and that maple syrup is becoming a champion food when it comes to the number and variety of beneficial compounds found it in," said Seeram in a statement. "It's important to note that in our laboratory research we found that several of these compounds possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which have been shown to fight cancer, diabetes and bacterial illnesses."

Maple syrup is already known for being rich in vitamins and minerals, but now it has become clear that the natural sweetener is loaded with a host of powerful, disease-fighting antioxidants. And among maple syrup's various health-promoting compounds is a newly-identified one the team named Quebecol, which is a compound uniquely created when Maple tree sap is boiled and turned into syrup.

"Quebecol has a unique chemical structure or skeleton never before identified in nature," Seeram said. "There is beneficial and interesting chemistry going on when the boiling process occurs. I believe the heat forms this unique compound."

In its current work, the team also found that certain antioxidant phenolic compounds in maple syrup inhibit carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes associated with the onset of type-2 diabetes. So while maple syrup may typically be considered a sugary threat to diabetes, the new research seems to indicate otherwise.

Seeram's work, which was funded by the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, is set to be published in the Journal of Functional Foods. More here: Maple syrup compounds help fight diabetes, cancer

That's good to know. I can get maple syrup here in my local supermarket. I was reading a report about how bad artificial sweeteners are bad for you. Which lead me on to Manuka honey and its wonder medicinal properties. And how It helped transformed tennis ace Djokovic's life when he incorporated it into his diet.

As an aside, I was watching a lovely American mezzo soprano on TV last night. She gave a wonderful rendition of Rule Britannia; flag waving and all. She was a big lady, and I've noticed that many, not all, opera singers are overweight. And I'd wondered about that.

I indulge in pancakes every Sunday morning. Always 100% pure maple syrup. It is expensive, but worth it.

It is that simple.
YOU ARE SO CORRECT!!!​

I indulge in pancakes every Sunday morning. Always 100% pure maple syrup. It is expensive, but worth it.

I thought of using it in porridge. (Oatmeal)

I thought of using it in porridge. (Oatmeal)[/QUOTE]
I like oatmeal, but it doesn't like me. I get pretty painful stomach cramps for a good hour after eating it.

Americans used to be physical laborers and when we stopped being physical laborers, we just went right on eating like we were. That's about as best as I can figure what happened.

Also, the low-fat, high-carb nonsense in the 80s did a lot of damage.

It is that simple.
YOU ARE SO CORRECT!!!​

I trained in voice. I am very petite, and have the voice to match in tone: a bell-like soprano (think "Disney princess voice" which appeals to kids) which is wonderful for what I do, but not suited to the opera hall (which is fine by me!). I lack the resonance and depth. Bigger people often have no problem with their "resonating chambers" lacking depth. :) That is NOT to say all opera singers are big; some are not. But bigger people are more apt to have the bigger diaphragms, etc.

Americans used to be physical laborers and when we stopped being physical laborers, we just went right on eating like we were. That's about as best as I can figure what happened.

Somewhat.
Sure a sedentary lifestyle is detrimental to one's health and weight.
But it in now way holds a candle to the damage of a high sodium/high sugar diet. Not. Even. Close.

THIS is one of the worst things you can do to your child.
It is disgusting.

coke-girl.jpg

A lot has to do with the mis-construed data on dietary cholesterol.

They used it to make the original food pyramid.

The food pyramid, high carb/low fat, when it was published as a guideline? That year.... and the year that obesity began its upward skyrocket ....are
the same.

Why does that matter? We dont need to follow the federal guideline food pyramid, one would think! Irrelevant, one would think! Thats actually false.

Here's the rub. Any single federal cent ...that went towards any food program of any sort, actually DID have to follow the guideline. And I forget the % of the population that that affects, and its not just a poverty thing because the claws are so big regarding federal dollars/food programs...but the percentage of folks the guidelines affects is huge.

Sugar wins, and the Ancel Keys science was not scrutinized properly.

Somewhat.
Sure a sedentary lifestyle is detrimental to one's health and weight.
But it in now way holds a candle to the damage of a high sodium/high sugar diet. Not. Even. Close.

THIS is one of the worst things you can do to your child.
It is disgusting.

View attachment 279394
High sugar yes,

high sodium...it depends on what you do in tandem with that. High sodium in your diet is awesome if you're eating low carb, because your cells arent holding water as much and when the water is flushed... so, too, are your electrolytes.

I typically go by cravings, on salt. Started doing that back when I was a kid and my great grandfather told me to. It was only since then that I learned that the science seems to back him up.

I probably eat quadruple whats "recommended" in sodium, daily, and my serum sodium levels are always on the low-end of normal ~ and my artery blockage score, which is a test that scores from zero to one-thousand, is zero...which is pretty awesome, but also pretty typical of a long-term low-carb dieter.

Forum List

Back