Where us fatties are

But I'm going to repeat this recipe for anybody who can't stop smoking cigarettes with the hope it will give you a few more months than the 30 years your cigarettes have robbed you out of living, and the foods below are also a must if you contract pneumonia, a severe bad cold, or upper respiratory, chronic bronchitis, smoker's cough, lung cancer, etc:

A finite but faithful 45 day, daily panacea for upper respiratory issues: (1) of a cup of fresh celery, (2) half a cup of shredded carrot (or other way if you prefer), (3) a couple of cooked beets, and if you make them fresh, one beet cooked with its beet leaves, (4) a radish and (5) a slice of potato cut or shredded fresh any way you like (which contains just the right amount of Vitamin c to synergize the other four ingredients). Do not miss any of the 45 days. Period. (And don't forget, it's not a cure, it's a preventive measure, although if you haven't already arranged for a coffin, the source I found the recipe in claims it can turn around cancer of the lung) A lot of claims have no foundation. But sometimes they help brighten your day if in a couple of weeks you have a day free from the kind of chronic coughing that causes you to pee your pants and wear depends. You'll get it if you're over 65 and aren't ready for being 6 feet under yet.

Last edited:
WAIT FOR IT.... SIT DOWN....HERE IT COMES......

Stop eating shit.

Thats all
Now there's a guy who knows sugar, carbonated water, alcohol, bleached flours, gluten, and too much of any one food is bad for ya! :woohoo:

It's not that complicated.

1) A person who drinks 2-3 sodas a day is consuming over a pound of sugar a month - just in the pop. That is catastrophically bad for you.
2) A person who eats fast food 3-4 times a week is consuming almost 23,000 calories, 3000 grams of carbs, and an unimaginable 1000 grams of trans fats a month.
HELLO???????

You want to know why the American health care system is so much more expensive, and our death rates are higher than other western countries??
It's what you eat.

People are simply as dumb as mud.

Stop eating shit.

Thats all
Now there's a guy who knows sugar, carbonated water, alcohol, bleached flours, gluten, and too much of any one food is bad for ya! :woohoo:
Theres simple shit and theres also hard science behind food. Im a total nerd about my biological meat wagon. Its thrilling :)
I took College nutrition, and I'm so allergic to every last stinking antibiotic out there including ampicillin and penicillin, plus a few other families of bug killers, that it's kind of nice to know that country doctors and old wives knew that some foods bring you up from the doldrums of illness on a basis that's competitive with the best microbial killers that work for everybody but allergic me. lol

Stop eating shit.

Thats all
It really isn't complicated.
1) Stop drinking soda. People who drink 2-3 soda's a day are consuming over a pound o
It depends on what your goals are, if it's complicated or not. You can hack your body, or you can hack your body. Theres healthy folks, and theres greek gods, and theres 85 year olds that run marathons. The spectrum depends on a ton more than the uncomplicated.

Stop eating shit.

Thats all
Theres simple shit and theres also hard science behind food. Im a total nerd about my biological meat wagon. Its thrilling :)
I took College nutrition, and I'm so allergic to every last stinking antibiotic out there including ampicillin and penicillin, plus a few other families of bug killers, that it's kind of nice to know that country doctors and old wives knew that some foods bring you up from the doldrums of illness on a basis that's competitive with the best microbial killers that work for everybody but allergic me. lol
I study meta studies and keep as up to date as I can, and its a lot of fun. Glad you took nutrition...its life.

Primary docs are so behind in nutrition...too. I always thought that its malpractice

as-graphic-obesity-in-USA-v3.jpg

OK, so it’s not PC to say that. I don’t care. I’m a blob of fat and hate every second of not losing it.

"Almost 50 years into the upward curve of obesity rates we haven't yet found the right mix of programs to stop the epidemic.”

"Isolated programs and calls for lifestyle changes aren't enough.

Instead, our report highlights the fundamental changes that are needed in the social and economic conditions that make it challenging for people to eat healthy foods and get sufficient exercise."

Diet and exercise.

That’s the secret, isn’t it?

How does one exercise when one can barely stand up – and then with only a rollador?

And what’s the secret to a diet that keeps blood sugar levels from dropping like a stone?

(Just came back from a visit to the ER and my BS was at 32 – hypoglycemia.)

More of the story @ Obesity map of USA reveals the states where 40% are dangerously overweight
I have RA, so that doesn't help with exercise. However, I bought some trekking poles to help my hip, and a staff I call my Gandalf Walking Stick..and every night I walk half a block. I don't dare do more because this is a pretty unsafe neighborhood. But it helps.

But I'm going to repeat this recipe for anybody who can't stop smoking cigarettes with the hope it will give you a few more months than the 30 years your cigarettes have robbed you out of living, and the foods below are also a must if you contract pneumonia, a severe bad cold, or upper respiratory, chronic bronchitis, smoker's cough, lung cancer, etc:

A finuite but faithful 45 day, daily panacea for upper respiratory issues: (1) of a cup of fresh celery, (2) half a cup of shredded carrot (or other way if you prefer), (3) a couple of cooked beets, and if you make them fresh, one beet cooked with its beet leaves, (4) a radish and (5) a slice of potato cut or shredded fresh any way you like (which contains just the right amount of Vitamin c to synergize the other four ingredients). Do not miss any of the 45 days. Period. (And don't forget, it's not a cure, it's a preventive measure, although if you haven't already arranged for a coffin, the source I found the recipe in claims it can turn around cancer of the lung) A lot of claims have no foundation. But sometimes they help brighten your day if in a couple of weeks you have a day free from the kind of chronic coughing that causes you to pee your pants and wear depends. You'll get it if you're over 65 and aren't ready for being 6 feet under yet.
Google Thug Kitchen. They have some great recipies in there that are fun to read and very informative of what each food does for your body. :)

For example:

db05f7e85944bfe759ccf4a85c57e89c.jpg

1069429_524226627642841_1933860592_n.jpg

Stop eating shit.

Thats all
1) Stop drinking soda. People who drink 2-3 soda's a day are consuming over a pound o
It depends on what your goals are, if it's complicated or not. You can hack your body, or you can hack your body. Theres healthy folks, and theres greek gods, and theres 85 year olds that run marathons. The spectrum depends on a ton more than the uncomplicated.

Child diabetes was exceedingly rare throughout the world prior to the 1950s.
In the United States it is estimated that 1/3 of the population 20 and over are pre-diabetes or have diabetes.
You drink soda, eat bread every day, eat fast food and generally don't eat vegetables other than potatoes - you will get sick.
It is that simple.

Stop eating shit.

Thats all

It's not that complicated.

1) A person who drinks 2-3 sodas a day is consuming over a pound of sugar a month - just in the pop. That is catastrophically bad for you.
2) A person who eats fast food 3-4 times a week is consuming almost 23,000 calories, 3000 grams of carbs, and an unimaginable 1000 grams of trans fats a month.
HELLO???????

You want to know why the American health care system is so much more expensive, and our death rates are higher than other western countries??
It's what you eat.

People are simply as dumb as mud.
I had the privilege of having a microbiology professor who had retired as a professional state guardian of food-borne illnesses inspecting of restaurants and one incident of a family gathering in which Aunt somebody's canned green beans carried Clostridium botulinum. 23 people died that day. The three survivors were an infant who was not on solid foods yet, a little 5-year old girl who took her plate to the bath room and got rid of green beans, which she hated, and a teenage boy who didn't have room on his plate for anything else.

That put the fear of God in me about small things in foods, so my nutrition class truly meant something to me, particularly when it was time to talk about vitamin C, and how sailors on British ships got scurvy a lot until someone figured out they weren't getting any vitamin C, so they supplied the ships with limes, insisted that the lime juice was put in their water, and they didn't get scurvy. A few years before that class, there were incidents of people taking thousands of milligrams of Vitamin C that worked so well kicking their cold or the flu, that they continued taking it. Then when they went on a month-long vacation, they didn't take their load of vitamins, and got scurvy. People were getting scurvy everywhere, even when they were taking multivitamins. Researchers found out that if you are taking 1000 mgs or more of Vitamin C on a long term basis, and somehow you reduce it back to the 100 mg RDA amount, you are guaranteed to get scurvy shortly because you didn't reduce the 1000mgs gradually until you got back down to the standard RDA amount. That's the only way to get back down to the recommended daily allowance--gradually, if you've been overdosing on a cure too long and your body starts to demand it as a standard. It's like getting the bends if you're a diver. you swim up a few hundred feet, and you can die of the cramps you get by surfacing too quickly. That's why it's best to dive for a few years with an experienced diver instructor before you go out all by yourself and even once of being stupid can kill you when you surface too fast after being on the ocean floor for a while. When you go out on a boat be sure there's someone aboard who knows what shock is and knows a blanket and saying comforting things to cover the victim's panic can save his life. I know that sounds stupid, but it's important to treat a shock victim properly, and the bends is about as shocking as life can get for a diver who surfaced too fast from unfathomably-unknown depths. But that's another story. I was just trying to show that vitamin C cures can turn into an overdose situation that will bring on scurvy disease if a course of action to dumb down the effects of too much of this beneficial drug until you have your body's expectations under control by gradual reduction of the milligrams in it.

Oh, yeh, and one more thing. That's how British sailors camed to be called "Limeys." They had to eat their lime a day to prevent scurvy known to their elders, and kept the younger ones from getting the disease. :)

A finuite but faithful 45 day, daily panacea for upper respiratory issues: (1) of a cup of fresh celery, (2) half a cup of shredded carrot (or other way if you prefer), (3) a couple of cooked beets, and if you make them fresh, one beet cooked with its beet leaves, (4) a radish and (5) a slice of potato cut or shredded fresh any way you like (which contains just the right amount of Vitamin c to synergize the other four ingredients). Do not miss any of the 45 days. Period. (And don't forget, it's not a cure, it's a preventive measure, although if you haven't already arranged for a coffin, the source I found the recipe in claims it can turn around cancer of the lung) A lot of claims have no foundation. But sometimes they help brighten your day if in a couple of weeks you have a day free from the kind of chronic coughing that causes you to pee your pants and wear depends. You'll get it if you're over 65 and aren't ready for being 6 feet under yet.
Google Thug Kitchen. They have some great recipies in there that are fun to read and very informative of what each food does for your body. :)

For example:

db05f7e85944bfe759ccf4a85c57e89c.jpg

1069429_524226627642841_1933860592_n.jpg
Ms. Gracie!!!!
:yes_text12:

Stop eating shit.

Thats all

In the United States it is estimated that 1/3 of the population 20 and over are pre-diabetes or have diabetes.
You drink soda, eat bread every day, eat fast food and generally don't eat vegetables other than potatoes - you will get sick.
It is that simple.
YOU ARE SO CORRECT!!!​
I got so sick of watching dummies let their kids drink soda pop at breakfast, I actually started staying home and making breakfast all by myself. I also read up on syrups, and only one syrup I found actually reverses diabetes--pure d genuine, tree-sapped maple syrup, the kind you buy when you go leaf-peeping to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and upper NY. in the last of September or early October to see Mother nature's fantasy of unbelievable color when the maple leaves turn shades of orange, red, deep dark red, and gold. The year we went there, it was like someone drew a line between Vermont and New Hampshire--the oranges of Vermont contrasted with the red show the New Hampshire trees gave. When we went home, I went straight to the sewing room and designed log cabin maple leaves, and made the red quilt of a lifetime, and donated it to the police squad car project. Shoot, there I go again. Maple syrup fights diabetes. I don't know why, I've read that claim in quadruplicate ever since some scientific study was seconded over and over by other studies that showed maple syrup fights diabetes late onset, tooth and nail.

Hope you find this study a winner. I sure did, and there are so many more people who have since 2011, when the study described, have validated the study below:
(NaturalNews) Put down the corn syrup-laden Aunt Jemima and reach for some 100 percent pure maple syrup. New research recently presented at the 241st annual meeting of the American Chemical Society in Anaheim, Calif., highlights the amazing health benefits of maple syrup, including its ability to help treat diabetes and prevent the onset of cancer.

Navindra Seeram and her colleagues from the University of Rhode Island last year discovered that maple syrup contains 20 unique health-promoting compounds, 13 of which have never before been identified in maple syrup. And according to a release from United Press International, five of the compounds identified have never been previously identified in nature at all.

"I continue to say that nature is the best chemist, and that maple syrup is becoming a champion food when it comes to the number and variety of beneficial compounds found it in," said Seeram in a statement. "It's important to note that in our laboratory research we found that several of these compounds possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which have been shown to fight cancer, diabetes and bacterial illnesses."

Maple syrup is already known for being rich in vitamins and minerals, but now it has become clear that the natural sweetener is loaded with a host of powerful, disease-fighting antioxidants. And among maple syrup's various health-promoting compounds is a newly-identified one the team named Quebecol, which is a compound uniquely created when Maple tree sap is boiled and turned into syrup.

"Quebecol has a unique chemical structure or skeleton never before identified in nature," Seeram said. "There is beneficial and interesting chemistry going on when the boiling process occurs. I believe the heat forms this unique compound."

In its current work, the team also found that certain antioxidant phenolic compounds in maple syrup inhibit carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes associated with the onset of type-2 diabetes. So while maple syrup may typically be considered a sugary threat to diabetes, the new research seems to indicate otherwise.

Seeram's work, which was funded by the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, is set to be published in the Journal of Functional Foods. More here: Maple syrup compounds help fight diabetes, cancer

Stop eating shit.

Thats all

It is that simple.
Thats simple for maintenance. To be a warrior no, it aint that simple, its science.

Stop eating shit.

Thats all

It is that simple.
So refined sugar gave Diabetes the oomph it needed. Back in the 1950's if you notice or lived as a kid even a decade later, a Six ounce bottle os soda was standard to drink if you had it. Today kids drink a pint easy and if you leave many fast food places or stores they have huge drinks or free refills as the norm. Even fast food at that time served hamburgers with out the cheese as required. The quarter pounder even years later actually came without cheese as part of the menu. French Fries was not automatically a large serving. And even with that and more, kids back then ran around. The key is they were more active. The food had the potential for lots of sugar with the flavored drinks and candies and sweets back then. Meats had more fat in them. Vegetables and meats were made for dinner with lots of butter/oil/lard but were fresher. One thing about vegetables. They were more seasonal back then and there are people who swear they had a much better taste to them then what we purchase in everyday vegetable use now. Of course we could probably purchase more expensive fruits and vegetables that may be closer to the tastes of the past. If you ever watch QVC with their foods they sell. It can be expensive. But is it closer to what the food was some decades ago. And we are getting foods even that we cook that are massed produced to the point that flavor is removed?

Theres so many levels to this shit... its as in depth as any other scientific field that there is. And...its fun. And...theres a world of added benefits to being an athlete, in form.

Stop eating shit.

Thats all

It is that simple.
YOU ARE SO CORRECT!!!​
I got so sick of watching dummies let their kids drink soda pop at breakfast, I actually started staying home and making breakfast all by myself. I also read up on syrups, and only one syrup I found actually reverses diabetes--pure d genuine, tree-sapped maple syrup, the kind you buy when you go leaf-peeping to Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and upper NY. in the last of September or early October to see Mother nature's fantasy of unbelievable color when the maple leaves turn shades of orange, red, deep dark red, and gold. The year we went there, it was like someone drew a line between Vermont and New Hampshire--the oranges of Vermont contrasted with the red show the New Hampshire trees gave. When we went home, I went straight to the sewing room and designed log cabin maple leaves, and made the red quilt of a lifetime, and donated it to the police squad car project. Shoot, there I go again. Maple syrup fights diabetes. I don't know why, I've read that claim in quadruplicate ever since some scientific study was seconded over and over by other studies that showed maple syrup fights diabetes late onset, tooth and nail.

Hope you find this study a winner. I sure did, and there are so many more people who have since 2011, when the study described, have validated the study below:
(NaturalNews) Put down the corn syrup-laden Aunt Jemima and reach for some 100 percent pure maple syrup. New research recently presented at the 241st annual meeting of the American Chemical Society in Anaheim, Calif., highlights the amazing health benefits of maple syrup, including its ability to help treat diabetes and prevent the onset of cancer.

Navindra Seeram and her colleagues from the University of Rhode Island last year discovered that maple syrup contains 20 unique health-promoting compounds, 13 of which have never before been identified in maple syrup. And according to a release from United Press International, five of the compounds identified have never been previously identified in nature at all.

"I continue to say that nature is the best chemist, and that maple syrup is becoming a champion food when it comes to the number and variety of beneficial compounds found it in," said Seeram in a statement. "It's important to note that in our laboratory research we found that several of these compounds possess antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which have been shown to fight cancer, diabetes and bacterial illnesses."

Maple syrup is already known for being rich in vitamins and minerals, but now it has become clear that the natural sweetener is loaded with a host of powerful, disease-fighting antioxidants. And among maple syrup's various health-promoting compounds is a newly-identified one the team named Quebecol, which is a compound uniquely created when Maple tree sap is boiled and turned into syrup.

"Quebecol has a unique chemical structure or skeleton never before identified in nature," Seeram said. "There is beneficial and interesting chemistry going on when the boiling process occurs. I believe the heat forms this unique compound."

In its current work, the team also found that certain antioxidant phenolic compounds in maple syrup inhibit carbohydrate hydrolyzing enzymes associated with the onset of type-2 diabetes. So while maple syrup may typically be considered a sugary threat to diabetes, the new research seems to indicate otherwise.

Seeram's work, which was funded by the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers, is set to be published in the Journal of Functional Foods. More here: Maple syrup compounds help fight diabetes, cancer
Parents feeding their kids soda on a daily basis are just flat out negligent. Thats akin to killing them, slowly. Im not sure what kind of cognitive function they have...but they dont belong as parents thats for dayummmmm sure.

as-graphic-obesity-in-USA-v3.jpg

OK, so it’s not PC to say that. I don’t care. I’m a blob of fat and hate every second of not losing it.

"Almost 50 years into the upward curve of obesity rates we haven't yet found the right mix of programs to stop the epidemic.”

"Isolated programs and calls for lifestyle changes aren't enough.

Instead, our report highlights the fundamental changes that are needed in the social and economic conditions that make it challenging for people to eat healthy foods and get sufficient exercise."

Diet and exercise.

That’s the secret, isn’t it?

How does one exercise when one can barely stand up – and then with only a rollador?

And what’s the secret to a diet that keeps blood sugar levels from dropping like a stone?

(Just came back from a visit to the ER and my BS was at 32 – hypoglycemia.)

More of the story @ Obesity map of USA reveals the states where 40% are dangerously overweight
I have RA, so that doesn't help with exercise. However, I bought some trekking poles to help my hip, and a staff I call my Gandalf Walking Stick..and every night I walk half a block. I don't dare do more because this is a pretty unsafe neighborhood. But it helps.
This ain't advice, but I almost fainted when I found a book on celery that was over 100 pages long. Its author claims that RA symptoms are the result of residual EBV. There's a whole bunch of pages in his book, especially pp 35 - 36 in which he specifies which compounds in celery go after the EBV with clinical precision. The name of the book is "Celery Juice, (The Most Powerful Medicine of Our Time) HEALING MILLIONS WORLDWIDE" and the author's name is Anthony William, and is known to his clients as the "MedicalMedium." Not sure what's there, because I have all I need in the book, but you can find out more about this healer at www.medicalmedium.com . Hope his tip on celery helps you put that cane to the mothballs. This guy treats movie stars, rock stars, billionaires, and professional athletes, and gets them back on top of their game again. Hope you find his celery juice cure to help you out. I just cut mine up fine, put in an 8-oz measuring cup, and have lunch. It too helps cut my appetite in half, actually more. You get well there, girl! :huddle:

Stop eating shit.

Thats all

It is that simple.
Thats simple for maintenance. To be a warrior no, it aint that simple, its science.

You can't over complicate.
You start taking things to their molecular levels and you lose 98% of your audience.
At age 29 I developed HBP, was having kidney stones, my cholesterol was that of a 50 year old, and started having PCA's.
At 6' 4" I weighed 243 lbs.
Got on beta blockers naturally, a year later I had what they called a heart strain. The medicine was controlling the blood pressure but it did nothing for the fact I was drinking 4 sodas a day, ate Burger King etc for lunch almost every day, cookies, cake and ice cream for bed time snack.
Fast forward a few years later when I decided my lousy diet was the key.
I am now 54 years old.
I have maintained a steady weight between 210 - 215. My blood work has reversed, my cholesterol, triglycerides and sugar levels are actually that of a 30 year old.
HBP? My readings have been fantastic for 20 years.
I gave up soda, I do not eat fast food. I do not eat processed franken food. I buy all of our meats from an actual butcher etc. I learned how to cook and cook well.
I am not only not sick anymore, but look and feel better than people 10 years younger than me.
It isn't that complicated to be well.

It is that simple.

You can't over complicate.
You start taking things to their molecular levels and you lose 98% of your audience.
At age 29 I developed HBP, was having kidney stones, my cholesterol was that of a 50 year old, and started having PCA's.
At 6' 4" I weighed 243 lbs.
Got on beta blockers naturally, a year later I had what they called a heart strain. The medicine was controlling the blood pressure but it did nothing for the fact I was drinking 4 sodas a day, ate Burger King etc for lunch almost every day, cookies, cake and ice cream for bed time snack.
Fast forward a few years later when I decided my lousy diet was the key.
I am now 54 years old.
I have maintained a steady weight between 210 - 215. My blood work has reversed, my cholesterol, triglycerides and sugar levels are actually that of a 30 year old.
HBP? My readings have been fantastic for 20 years.
I gave up soda, I do not eat fast food. I do not eat processed franken food. I buy all of our meats from an actual butcher etc. I learned how to cook and cook well.
I am not only not sick anymore, but look and feel better than people 10 years younger than me.
It isn't that complicated to be well.
Audience?

All im saying is that theres multiple-levels to nutrition, and there certainly are...and mocking the obese like hurr dee durr dont drink soda is asinine, everyone knows that, or should. Dont brew beer while we're at it..but you do right? Right. (not knocking you for that, by the way, but for folks with food-born desires...the best approach I've found is to replace those desires with something thats also satiating, and fun...just "telling them what to do"...its simply not human nature for them to hop on...cravings are given into...for a reason, for the reason you brew beers)

Last edited:
Well, time to go up to the sewing room and sew another red quilt top. Think I'll put a teaspoon of maple syrup instead of local grown honey in my green oolong tea and carry it up also. Y'all have a dynamite day and a glass of celery juice for aches and pains.

Thanks for the good conversations, you science guys! :huddle:

Forum List

Back