Where is tucker Carlson?

Denial of the blatantly obvious that does not comport with the prescribed ideological dogma and vilification of all who adhere to the empirical reality is no way to go through life.
There is an entire, large, separate universe that is caught in this now. In the short term, at least, we'll need to figure out a way to maintain a republic in this condition.

I think we're still trying to accurately and fully understand the situation. Then the work begins. I have absolutely no idea what that looks like.

There is an entire, large, separate universe that is caught in this now. In the short term, at least, we'll need to figure out a way to maintain a republic in this condition.

I think we're still trying to accurately and fully understand the situation. Then the work begins. I have absolutely no idea what that looks like.
The pervasive paranoia that rejects empirical evidence, even when it is overwhelming, and the consequent ignorance reinforce one another. That contempt for dispassionate knowledge metastasizes to infest their politics, science, medicine, etc., etc., etc.

Politely inquire of a true believer why not even a single suspect in their imaginary "Big Steal" has ever been identified, in a caper that would have required thousands of collaborators, and the response you'll elicit will approximate having poked a rabid Tasmanian devil with a pointed stick - although not nearly as coherent.

you do realize i am mocking you & whatever opining you spew means absolutely nothing to me. but do go on- you are entertainment in the most simplistic way.
You do realize that to mock you have to have a platform of truth to mock from, right? You don't, little lying doggy.

You are free to guess whatever brings you pleasure, free of the constraints that actually documenting anything imposes upon you.

View attachment 539519
Tucker Carlson admitted during a recent interview with conservative talk show host Dave Rubin that he “sometimes lies” on his show.
When a media entertainer admits that he lies to you, just screech, "NO!"
And you are free to hate all other people, in other words your betters and be jealous of people that actually accomplish something. That is all little minds such as yours can handle and the scream loudly and get offended when it is pointed out to them. Sort of a disease with them.

I lived Full Metal Jacket. Something an infantile idiot could never understand. War takes intelligence and courage to survive, neither of which you have.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... sure.

So now you equate yourself with what you claim is a known liar? Seems you may have finally admitted the truth, you are a lair.

more along the lines of how someone you defended & have been all along this here thread - is an admitted weak liar.

lol ... how approprié

If one can factually prove tucker says lies (which is done in every episode he makes), that doesnt make it my opinion that he's lying. Why is it you people have such a hard time discerning between facts and lies? Probably explains why it's so easy to manipulate you.
Really? Prove it.

Really? Prove it.
Your timing is impeccable. Tucker just did an interview where he admitted he lies.

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson admitted he sometimes lies when he is "really cornered or something" in a new interview with “The Rubin Report” published Sunday.

“I lie. If I'm really cornered or something, I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don't, you know, I don't like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” Carlson said.

The revelation came after host Dave Rubin asked the prime-time Fox News anchor how CNN anchors Brian Stelter, Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo “live with themselves at this point when they just lie again and again and we have the internet to expose the lies.”

Carlson then went on to allege that the aforementioned individuals chose to lie to “protect the system.”

“So, if these people ask themselves, ‘Why am I doing this?’ and they say, ‘Well, because I want to protect the system because I really believe in the system,’ OK, who's running the system? You're lying to defend Jeff Bezos? Like you're treating Bill Gates like some moral leader? Like are you kidding?” he said.

“How dare you do that. How dare you use your power to protect and guard the powerful even as you clamp to, you know, put your boot on the neck of the weakest ... some Catholic school kid from Kentucky? It's like a parody. Are you kidding?” he added, apparently referring to standoff between a high schooler and a Native American protester that received wide coverage in 2019.

Carlson’s comments come months after a U.S. district judge tossed a defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News by former Playboy model Karen McDougal — who received a $150,000 payoff to suppress her claim that she had an affair with then-candidate Donald Trump before his presidency — claiming that Carlson slandered her when he referred to her situation as a “classic case of extortion.”

In her decision, Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil cited arguments from Fox News’s lawyers contending that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary,'" according to NPR.

more along the lines of how someone you defended & have been all along this here thread - is an admitted weak liar.

lol ... how approprié
Nice try at spinning your own inadequacies, never admitting what a fool and hypocrite you are. As usual.

Your timing is impeccable. Tucker just did an interview where he admitted he lies.

Fox News’s Tucker Carlson admitted he sometimes lies when he is "really cornered or something" in a new interview with “The Rubin Report” published Sunday.

“I lie. If I'm really cornered or something, I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don't, you know, I don't like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever,” Carlson said.

The revelation came after host Dave Rubin asked the prime-time Fox News anchor how CNN anchors Brian Stelter, Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo “live with themselves at this point when they just lie again and again and we have the internet to expose the lies.”

Carlson then went on to allege that the aforementioned individuals chose to lie to “protect the system.”

“So, if these people ask themselves, ‘Why am I doing this?’ and they say, ‘Well, because I want to protect the system because I really believe in the system,’ OK, who's running the system? You're lying to defend Jeff Bezos? Like you're treating Bill Gates like some moral leader? Like are you kidding?” he said.

“How dare you do that. How dare you use your power to protect and guard the powerful even as you clamp to, you know, put your boot on the neck of the weakest ... some Catholic school kid from Kentucky? It's like a parody. Are you kidding?” he added, apparently referring to standoff between a high schooler and a Native American protester that received wide coverage in 2019.

Carlson’s comments come months after a U.S. district judge tossed a defamation lawsuit brought against Fox News by former Playboy model Karen McDougal — who received a $150,000 payoff to suppress her claim that she had an affair with then-candidate Donald Trump before his presidency — claiming that Carlson slandered her when he referred to her situation as a “classic case of extortion.”

In her decision, Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil cited arguments from Fox News’s lawyers contending that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary,'" according to NPR.
Cool, so you can’t point out where he lies on his show.

Cool, so you can’t point out where he lies on his show.
In addition, Biden's administration has admitted to lying to the people about multiple things and he doesn't seem to care. In fact, he supports them. Typical lying liberal.

He expresses his opinion he doesn't tell anyone how to feel...that's silly...please address the fact that he gets death threats from your side of the isle.....
Tucked literally tells his audience how to feel.

He's constantly saying things like"you should be angry about this." It's his schtick.

Forum List

Back