Where Is The Condemnation of Terrorism from The Right Over the Charlottesville Massacre?

I woke up this morning read more of the story and I agree the car incident, which is by far the worst incident was a white supremacist. That was unknown when I posted yesterday however I also acknowledged that it was probably a supremacist. I am just not going to jump to conclusion, there is already too much of that going on.

We still don't know other than the one incident on who the aggressor is.
I really don't understand why it took you so long to come to this conclusion, when the video spelled it out. Actually, I suspect it's due to partisanship, but that's not provable.

Even in your acknowledgement, you still have reservations, as you've called the terrorist attack an "incident", I suspect you would have never been so gracious were it a Muslim and/or black perpetrator. You know within yourself whether or not that is true.

However, I trust and hope that going forward, you would be so gracious and patient when and if it's a Muslim and/or black perpetrator in the future, and wait for the facts, not only that, but temper your fellow rightwingers who would be running to see who could be first in line to condemn all blacks and Muslims for such a terrible terrorist act by the group.

I have a record of waiting for facts to come in. I am not a knee jerk responder. See I will have my suspicions but I like to wait. Sorry that it doesn't agree with your agenda. I have never condemned all blacks or all Muslims, that would be really as stupid as calling all Republicans racist. Right?

Good and bad in all groups, white supremacist are just bad news all they way around and we would be better off without them.

So your suspicions are unfounded (what's new). You have a bad habit of looking for the negative in "some" people, mainly ones you politically disagree with. Which is okay by me. Do what you think you need to do.

PS: I never watched the video, nor do I watch such videos. I don't need to watch evil to know it exists.

More cops have been killed by whites in the last three years, fool. No one condones that behavior. No one.
PREACH!!!

preaching_02_little_white_boy_preaching_on_stage_with_big_mic_in_one_hand_and_moving_his_other_hand.jpg

I have a record of waiting for facts to come in. I am not a knee jerk responder. See I will have my suspicions but I like to wait. Sorry that it doesn't agree with your agenda. I have never condemned all blacks or all Muslims, that would be really as stupid as calling all Republicans racist. Right?

Good and bad in all groups, white supremacist are just bad news all they way around and we would be better off without them.

So your suspicions are unfounded (what's new). You have a bad habit of looking for the negative in "some" people, mainly ones you politically disagree with. Which is okay by me. Do what you think you need to do.

PS: I never watched the video, nor do I watch such videos. I don't need to watch evil to know it exists.
So you say, so I'll have to take your word for it. I don't make it a habit of figuring out which one of you rightwingers AREN'T kneejerk, but going forward I'll try to remember you claimed not to be.

There will be ample opportunity in the future to see how you respond when the perp is someone other than white.

I love how he calls one death a massacre.
Yes, I took some liberties, exaggerations if you will. But it was for a good cause, a precious American white girl. You should be pleased.

I suspect that I won't be seeing any such liberties taken nor exaggerations from you in the future if and when it presents itself?

So you say, so I'll have to take your word for it. I don't make it a habit of figuring out which one of you rightwingers AREN'T kneejerk, but going forward I'll try to remember you claimed not to be.

There will be ample opportunity in the future to see how you respond when the perp is someone other than white.

You don't "have" to do anything. I really don't care or need you to take my word for it. You are an anonymous poster on an internet message board. What you say, think or do has no bearing on my life. The whole idea that there will be ample opportunity in the future is saddening.

You don't "have" to do anything. I really don't care or need you to take my word for it. You are an anonymous poster on an internet message board. What you say, think or do has no bearing on my life. The whole idea that there will be ample opportunity in the future is saddening.
Uhh, yeahh...nobody cares what anybody on the board says, that's why they're all on here multiple times per day posting their anonymous opinions and notions of the world at all hours of the day and night.

I get it.

giphy.gif

I wonder why THE LEFT NEVER CONDEMNS THE FACT THAT THE SYMBOL OF THEIR PARTY IS THE JACKASS, and that symbol came about as the result of the fact that Americans and Republicans who opposed The Trail of Tears, and Andrew Jacskon's open racism against Indians and Blacks, called him "a stubborn and ignorant JACKASS."

Democrat Andrew Jackson liked the Jackass so much that he made it the symbol of THE DEMOCRAT PARTY FOREVER.

Why isn't Lefty asking for that Symbol of Bigotry, Genocide, and Racism to be removed?

The BLM has chapters all over the US. They have leaders who take charge of the whole movement.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

They have been sued several times for inciting violence. They are a violent organization as are their bothers in crime the KKK. The fuel off the same negative energy, hate.
See this is why I can't take you seriously. You're nothing more than a hyper-partisan hack. You're only interested in scoring what you perceive sa political points. You're not interested in truth, justice, nor the American way.

Every time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt, you prove to me that this is what your'e about.

It's absolutely ludicrous to even BEGIN to equate the #BlackLivesMatter movement (who advocates FOR EQUAL rights and treatment) to the hundreds of years (history of violence) of the KKK and White Supremacists movements. But there you go, running off in coocoo land with the false equivalent BS.

#SMHGOP

Your chickens have come home to roost.

You all wanted a culture war with whites, now you got it and suddenly you're too chickenshit and want "the right" to come to your side.
^ I'd love to see how many USMB rightwingers will, or have already, condemned this sort of racism, or did they just sit silently because he's a registered conservative and/or Republican like themselves.

You all wanted a culture war with whites, now you got it and suddenly you're too chickenshit and want "the right" to come to your side.
^ I'd love to see how many USMB rightwingers will, or have already, condemned this sort of racism, or did they just sit silently because he's a registered conservative and/or Republican like themselves.
Malcolm X was a racist....

Yeah, i feel better already. Now that you've called me retarded, i know it must be true!
So, why associate yourself with a murderer? Proud of it? Or just retarded?

Maybe you have a reason other than being a retard. :dunno:

I just hate liberals, so some guy takes a bunch of our enemies and kills them. sounds good to me.

I feel about as bad about that as i do about the bomb Trump dropped on ISIS a while back.

Why do you "hate liberals" so much?

Their intolerance towards conservative attitudes has made their presence in our country problematic.

So they have created a situation where either Conservatism wins, or liberalism makes conservative standpoints (such as opposition to gay marriage and homosexuality) "bigoted" and unacceptable. Therefore, it leaves us with only two options. Either conservatism becomes the singular ideology of America, or Liberalism does.

This is a civil war for the heart of America. There will be casualties, unfortunately. We must hold firm to our beliefs, and seek the defeat of the Liberal enemy.

We must celebrate whenever an enemy of our ideology dies; for this is a step towards victory in the war against Liberalism.

If you discriminate against those based on their sexuality, you are a bigot. If you discriminate against people because of their race, you are a bigot. Not because a liberal said so, but because it is the definition of a bigot.

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

200.gif

I condemn the alt left for their actions, they are evil and bad for america, if you don't agree, you are one of them. Is that how you do it?

I just joined this board; is everyone on here for real? This is some scary stuff.

Doesn't seem much point asking folk to condemn the ethics of the marchers because several of them support those ethics.

Either that or they hide behind perceived equivalents from a previous administration which, right or wrong, are hardly a justification.

My view: Trump showed his true beliefs and his personality over the last few days. He read a passionless prepared statement of condemnation followed by a passionate unscripted attack on the Antifa. The words were almost secondary to his level of engagement in each case. This shows that he clearly has a level of sympathy with the KKK marchers and also cannot bear being told, even by his own team, to admit that he was wrong (in his initial handling of the situation). He had to lash out and have, effectively, a tantrum live on air. Astonishing immaturity and lack of self-control from any adult, let alone one in office.

And by spending more time and energy condemning the violence he gave disproportionate attention to the secondary issue, not to the primary. Violence is really not going to win you any friends or sympathy in general, and the Antifa made a big mistake in doing this. It allowed Trump, and others, to deflect the discussion to this issue which, whilst serious, is incomparable with the far bigger issue; a KKK march being held in middle America, headed by a man who effectively said on camera that he drew strength from Trump and his endorsement.

Do i condemn the use of violence from Antifa? Yes of course.

Do I condemn the KKK march, the words of their leader and the subsequent deflection by Trump to focus on the violence rather than the root cause? Yes, far far more.

Free speech is not an absolute right without exception. Not if it transgresses other laws such as those around inciting hatred, even if done in a non-violent manner.

As to the question of Trump's time in office? First and foremost a leader is judged by the effect they have on the mood of the nation. Trump, intentional or otherwise, has presided over a period of division and unrest unparalleled in recent US history. This is unarguable, whatever you think the cause, and it is down to him to fix.

GFY, SJW Leftist.

I just joined this board; is everyone on here for real? This is some scary stuff.

Doesn't seem much point asking folk to condemn the ethics of the marchers because several of them support those ethics.

Either that or they hide behind perceived equivalents from a previous administration which, right or wrong, are hardly a justification.

My view: Trump showed his true beliefs and his personality over the last few days. He read a passionless prepared statement of condemnation followed by a passionate unscripted attack on the Antifa. The words were almost secondary to his level of engagement in each case. This shows that he clearly has a level of sympathy with the KKK marchers and also cannot bear being told, even by his own team, to admit that he was wrong (in his initial handling of the situation). He had to lash out and have, effectively, a tantrum live on air. Astonishing immaturity and lack of self-control from any adult, let alone one in office.

And by spending more time and energy condemning the violence he gave disproportionate attention to the secondary issue, not to the primary. Violence is really not going to win you any friends or sympathy in general, and the Antifa made a big mistake in doing this. It allowed Trump, and others, to deflect the discussion to this issue which, whilst serious, is incomparable with the far bigger issue; a KKK march being held in middle America, headed by a man who effectively said on camera that he drew strength from Trump and his endorsement.

Do i condemn the use of violence from Antifa? Yes of course.

Do I condemn the KKK march, the words of their leader and the subsequent deflection by Trump to focus on the violence rather than the root cause? Yes, far far more.

Free speech is not an absolute right without exception. Not if it transgresses other laws such as those around inciting hatred, even if done in a non-violent manner.

As to the question of Trump's time in office? First and foremost a leader is judged by the effect they have on the mood of the nation. Trump, intentional or otherwise, has presided over a period of division and unrest unparalleled in recent US history. This is unarguable, whatever you think the cause, and it is down to him to fix.
so you hate the cops and the statues and throw urine at your fellow americans? that who you support? city burners cop killers? you have nothing to stand on but your own hate.

How is anything I said "racist"?

How is anything I said "racist"?
cause he has the moral high ground and is better than you. ask him

The better question might be,

where is the condemnation, from conservatives here, of the BELIEFS of the neo-Nazi white supremacists?
where is the condemnation for the alt left that kills cops and starts battles in peaceful demonstrations by permit holders? flame throwers concrete throwers piss throwers. that is your style right? you can't condemn them can you?

Forum List

Back