Where Is The Best Place To Eat Out?

What Is Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

• Total voters
I just realized that I never mentioned how much I love Texas Roadhouse!!! :D

For me, it all depends on whether or not I have breakfast, lunch, or both. :)
Breakfast either Burger King,Taco Cabana or Twisters

Lunch usually Wendy’s,Chic Fil A or Arby’s occasionally Firehouse subs.

I have eaten there once. Had to wait a while for a table but was worth it great steak dinner.

I usually get the steak, but when I go there next week I'm either going to try the fish or grilled pork.

Firehouse subs has the best subs.

I have one where I live but I'm not much of a sub person myself. I sure do like their drinks and desserts though. 😁

I usually get the steak, but when I go there next week I'm either going to try the fish or grilled pork.

I have one where I live but I'm not much of a sub person myself. I sure do like their drinks and desserts though. 😁
Those pork chops on the menue do look good if I make it back there I may go for them.

I just realized that I never mentioned how much I love Texas Roadhouse!!! :D
They are decent for the price. Obviously there is way-way better, but they are also way-way more expensive because of it.
Having said that, despite there being one only 10 minutes away from me, I haven't been there in at least 6-7 years.

Firehouse is OK, but we have a better sub shop in my little town. The problem with both is "no beer" Sub shops and Pizza Parlors should always have beer.

For nationwide fast food? Some on here have already mentioned my favorite place, Jersey Mike's. My favorite sub on there is the Big Kahuna (minus the onions but add jalapenos).

I tried 5 Guys, but I found their burgers to be nothing really special. I think Burger King or Wendy's has better chow.

Texas Roadhouse? Not only do they make great food, but when I was in Amarillo, they gave a free meal to any veteran or active duty military on Veterans Day, just show an ID, and you got a free meal. Not only do they make great steaks, but their pork chops are pretty tasty too.

And, whenever I'm traveling, my go to place to get my main meal for the day is Cracker Barrel.

Of fast-food burger stands, I like Whataburger best. I wish one was in my area.
I grew up with them and went to one in San Antonio a few years ago--it wasn't as good as I remember. The BEST burger I've ever had is the "Knockout" from the Scenic Drive In in Modesto, CA and even they aren't as good as they were in the 70s and 80s, but they are still the best, bar none.

I've only been in that place one time. To me, they were overpriced and that was years ago.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was at my local Olive Garden earlier this week. Their food is overpriced as well. Their strawberry cake desert is $9.29 plus tax which is 9.75% here in TN.
Other than Olive Garden I think we have a Mario’s ( and maybe 2 other lesser known restaurants). Not many options for Italian here.

I've only been in that place one time. To me, they were overpriced and that was years ago.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was at my local Olive Garden earlier this week. Their food is overpriced as well. Their strawberry cake desert is $9.29 plus tax which is 9.75% here in TN.
Yeah, I've always had a problem with Olive Garden--C'mon they're selling pasta.

I was thinking about this when I was hearing a thing about Ronald McDonald for my clowns day for my thirteen days till Halloween thread. Personally, I think that McDonalds isn't that bad,.. but their burgers taste like shit. There was a time when I would say that Wendy's had the best Burgers, but now I think Burger King is in the lead. (Except when it comes to Texas Roadhouse that is. ;) )
WYEHO?

Forum List

Back