Where Is The Best Place To Eat Out?

What Is Your Favorite Fast Food Restaurant?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was thinking about this when I was hearing a thing about Ronald McDonald for my clowns day for my thirteen days till Halloween thread. Personally, I think that McDonalds isn't that bad,.. but their burgers taste like shit. There was a time when I would say that Wendy's had the best Burgers, but now I think Burger King is in the lead. (Except when it comes to Texas Roadhouse that is. ;) )

Of the named places listed I guess Pizza Slutt. Now we have a few high-end not chain restaurants that have incredible food but that are pricy pricy so it isn't some place you can afford to go often. Even if you try to cheap your way through their menus you are looking at $50 minimum per person for a proper meal. One of them has a she-crab soup that is about the best thing I have ever eaten, but we are talking like $15 for basically a little more than a ramekin's size serving.

It seems that there is some exceptional compatibility between my digestive system and Taco Bell food. I can eat the same Taco Bell food every day, for weeks, months, at a time, and never get tired of it. And Taco Bell food goes down well, and stays down well, even if I am ill, and having a difficult time getting any other food to go down and stay down. It's like some grand engineer designed both my digestive system, and Taco Bell food, optimizing each for maximum compatibility with the other.

That said, I do like some variety in my diet, and I find both McDonald's and Chick-Fil-A to be very good as well.

I'm also rather fond of a more obscure fast-food chain called Jollibee.

I go to a café with great food great coffee every morning to have breakfast its a real sunny side up kind of country kitchen and I can meet with the locals of my town....other than an occasional date at a nice restaurant I cook at home for dinner and I usually skip lunch....

I go to a café with great food great coffee every morning to have breakfast its a real sunny side up kind of country kitchen and I can meet with the locals of my town....other than an occasional date at a nice restaurant I cook at home for dinner and I usually skip lunch....

For me, it all depends on whether or not I have breakfast, lunch, or both. :)

Where Is The Best Place To Eat Out?​

When?
McDs for breakfast
Chick-fil-A for lunch
Taco Bell drunk

Last edited:
Arby's has a lot of garbage, but some good food as well. I like their "Market" sandwiches, although the whole wheat bread does bad things to my digestion. Their "home-made" cookies, served hot, are outstanding for fast food. Get the "crinkle" fries, not the curlies.

Wendy's has gone downhill fairly rapidly. Dave Thomas is rolling over in his grave.

I rate the Whopper near the top of FF burgers, but I need to shower after eating one. Very messy.

The various mcmuffin breakfast sandwiches are at least consistent across restaurants and filling. As much as I would like to badmouth Mickey D's, it is tolerable.

For those who don't know, the bakeries at Whole Foods have a number of items that compare favorably with FF sandwiches.

Forum List

Back