Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Was the killer a cop and did they get away with it?
No to both? Oh I thought so.
Did Chauvin get away with it? Do tell. You don't think. That is your primary issue. So black lives only matter if police officers kill them?
Correct. BLM is only involved when cops kill, intimidate, or harass Black people. If you were halfway intelligent you would look at their mission statement but we both know thinking is hard for you.
The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.

I guess black on black crime should continue. Carry on....
We have other organizations devoted to Black on Black violence. I know youre not really worried about it because it doesnt fit your narrative but you carry on and make sure you lower white on white violence.
You do? Cause its happening at alarming rates that are much higher than police on black violence that gets all the publicity. Guess that doesn't fit your narrative? Funny, Jews don't have the crab mentality that you seem to? I enjoy educating you. Thank you for the opportunity.

So youre saying your more worried about a situation where a Black person thats a criminal killing another Black person than a LEO thats actually hired to stop crime doing the same thing? Somehow I dont believe that. You guys whine all the time about people calling you racist. So I'm sure that if Black cops started killing, harrassing, and intimidating white boys you would shit on yourself and cry as loud as possible,
It gets deeper than that but to me all lives matter and black on black crime is a bigger problem than police brutality, yes. So if you really believed black lives matter you would be asking different questions. Calling someone a racist is weak sauce.
All Lives dont matter until Black Lives Matter. If your reply to BLM is "all lives matter" then you're a racist.

Find those posts if you so choose.

Here is a post. Took me 5 seconds to find. Your fellow Trump supporters celebrating about Chauvin being out of prison. Look at the posts and look at the likes. All Trumpsters. There are way more than 3 or 4 around here. Once again, this is clearly a partisan issue.

From my history discussing things with you, I'm predicting that you'll try to twist out of things like this. Sorry, but this is a partisan issue and I don't expect to be able to convince you, a Trumpster, of anything.

If you refuse to be intellectually honest with me, then that will likely be the end of our discussion here.
Two posters are overt assholes. Hawk and I never see eye to eye. Rest were kidding around and such. So should I start lumping you with the insane leftists here like JoeB, Lesh, Mac, Pknopp, etc.?

We can do this all day.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Did Chauvin get away with it? Do tell. You don't think. That is your primary issue. So black lives only matter if police officers kill them?
Correct. BLM is only involved when cops kill, intimidate, or harass Black people. If you were halfway intelligent you would look at their mission statement but we both know thinking is hard for you.
The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.

We have other organizations devoted to Black on Black violence. I know youre not really worried about it because it doesnt fit your narrative but you carry on and make sure you lower white on white violence.
You do? Cause its happening at alarming rates that are much higher than police on black violence that gets all the publicity. Guess that doesn't fit your narrative? Funny, Jews don't have the crab mentality that you seem to? I enjoy educating you. Thank you for the opportunity.

So youre saying your more worried about a situation where a Black person thats a criminal killing another Black person than a LEO thats actually hired to stop crime doing the same thing? Somehow I dont believe that. You guys whine all the time about people calling you racist. So I'm sure that if Black cops started killing, harrassing, and intimidating white boys you would shit on yourself and cry as loud as possible,
It gets deeper than that but to me all lives matter and black on black crime is a bigger problem than police brutality, yes. So if you really believed black lives matter you would be asking different questions. Calling someone a racist is weak sauce.
All Lives dont matter until Black Lives Matter. If your reply to BLM is all lives matter then you're a racist.

LMAO by your operational definition. But you said I was racist anyway just because of my skin color so your opinion is meaningless.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

All Lives dont matter until Black Lives Matter. If your reply to BLM is all lives matter then you're a racist.

LMAO by your operational definition. But you said I was racist anyway just because of my skin color so your opinion is meaningless.
Skin color and state of mind. Learn reading comprehension. It will help you not to make that mistake again.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Skin color and state of mind. Learn reading comprehension. It will help you not to make that mistake again.
You didn't know my state of mind. You still don't. You just make assumptions because you like being a victim. Woe is me....weak sauce.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You didn't know my state of mind. You still don't. You just make assumptions because you like being a victim. Woe is me....weak sauce.
Of course I knew your state of mind. You spelled it out plainly in your post. Your stance is that its ok for cops to kill a race of people because criminals from that same race kill people. Typical racist state of mind.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Of course I knew your state of mind. You spelled it out plainly in your post. Your stance is that its ok for cops to kill a race of people because criminals from that same race kill people. Typical racist state of mind.
Where did I say that? LOL

You are such a weak victim

Overwhelmingly cops are protecting people of all colors. However, with a million cops that sometimes have to make split second life or death decisions, shit will happen on occasion. If a white person gets killed by a cop, it makes the local news. If a black person gets killed by a cop, it makes the national news.

Actually, it makes the national news because it's something egregious, like shooting a kid playing with a toy, or shooting someone 16 times when he's lying on the ground, or choking someone for nine minutes.

Most of the 1000 incidents a year of cops shooting civilians don't make the news at all.

1% would be 3.3million crazy people. 99% thought it was a heinous act.

I thought it was heinous and barbaric. As much as Floyd was a scumbag, he deserve due process and to be treated with respect.

And that's the problem... you guys need to bring up that 'he was scumbag' to rationalize that maybe his killing wouldn't be so bad as if Chauven had killed a white honor student.

BLM and antifa are terrorist organizations but to listen to Democrats they are freedom fighters. T hey say the people they kill,. the businesses they burn, the cops they murder, the neighborhoods they terrorize and the stores they loot are all for the greater good. Fucking assholes that they are.

BLM are a horrible, anarchist, marxist, anti-White, violent organisation dressed up as equality & decency and the world has fallen for it (thanks to their friends in the media and the political world).

They don't care about black folk - they just use them as a tool and justification for their sinister agendas.

I've read reputable case studies and polls in the UK saying that racism has actually increased recently - in some sectors they estimate by 45% - and it's apportioned to the likes of BLM and the way the media and broadcasters are ramming it down people's throats.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
All of these organizations were paid to protest, in order to create a hostile environment that cause everyone to react hostile. And to blame it all on Pres. Trump.
All of this was orchestrated by our intelligence agencies like the F.B.I., NSA and C.I.A.
Like the FBI had blackmailed many of the people into working for them as shills. And they gives them positions of authority.
Ever since everything became digital. They have recruited a lot more shills. That they are permanent slaves to them.

These protests started under Obama.

There were some real protesters. But some of them were paid agitators that mingled in with the protesters.
Like the Latin Proud boys who I know that he was a shill. It is because he was still help spreading the narrative that Fidel Castro was a dictator. And that every Cuban knows that he wasn't. That the boat loads of Cubans that migrated over here claiming to be oppressed by the Castro's regime were all criminals and psychopaths that wanted to be set free from being incarcerated. But our government spread the lie and said that they were being oppressed, by they were drug traffickers that were trafficking drugs for our government like the MS 13 gang that are still bringing in the drugs for our government.
Fulgencio Batista was working with the CIA and the mob. And Fidel had taken over and pushed the mob and the Elites from out of his country. He was trying to make Cuba great again.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
..like I've said, BLM does not make any sense
AND blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You dumbasses don't have a clue.
explain it then

Has the killer/s gotten away w/it OP?

Typical Liberal response. The killer didn't get away so all is good.
most of the blacks who murder blacks get away with it also

..many black CHILDREN are murdered by blacks --we hear nothing from BLM
..but when a jackass criminal is killed---OMG!!!
= jackass RESISTING criminal is more important than INNOCENT children
--we see why their culture is self destructive

Forum List

Back