Derek Chauvin released on bond!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Are you ready to riot lefties? Innocent cop is finally out of jail!

Derek Chauvin, one of the four former officers charged in the killing of George Floyd, has been released from prison on bond, according to Hennepin County records.
noncashbond10072020-p1-xlarge.gif

Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

He is out on bond. I'm not against people getting bonds.

Are you ready to riot lefties? Innocent cop is finally out of jail! Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING? Certainly not the Black and liberal racist community who weren't willing to wait for the evidence and had the guy tried and executed the day Floyd died of his own Fentynal overdose.

I expected this to happen and now expect he will eventually be cleared 100%. I hope this guy sues the motherf*@kers for all they're worth.

And I hope the BLM idiots go BERZERK. Maybe this time the city will finally get fed up sick and tired of these idiots and use real bullets this time.

I dont support bonds. If you have money, you can get out. If not, you can be stuck in jail for weeks, even months.
I would like to see bonds done away with, and ASAP court proceedings.
Just thought id share lol

Derek Chauvin, one of the four former officers charged in the killing of George Floyd, has been released from prison on bond, according to Hennepin County records.

Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

Any excuse to upgrade the TV and sell the down grade.

Are you ready to riot lefties? Innocent cop is finally out of jail! Those of us that care about the truth and actual justice, have seen the full videos and know that Saint George “Fentanyl” Floyd was an out of control maniac on drugs. Derek will walk!

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING? Certainly not the Black and liberal racist community who weren't willing to wait for the evidence and had the guy tried and executed the day Floyd died of his own Fentynal overdose.

I expected this to happen and now expect he will eventually be cleared 100%. I hope this guy sues the motherf*@kers for all they're worth.

And I hope the BLM idiots go BERZERK. Maybe this time the city will finally get fed up sick and tired of these idiots and use real bullets this time.

~~~~~~
Ellison must be very angry that he's been legally released on bond.

^^^^ Leftists aka Communists are going to be TRIGGERED and will literally be SHAKING :abgg2q.jpg:

1602097458451.png

1602097774031.png

You wouldn't know truth and Justice if it hit you in the ass. In your eyes Chauvin just reminded you of the good ole days, when a cop could kill a black man and get a promotion for it.

$1M bond. Who is the dumbass that paid that?
My guess is a bail bonds man. Same person tons of people go to every day to get out on bond.

Sure but you still have to put a good bit up to get him to do that. All the same, he is eligible for bond like anyone.
So you are saying that he probably did go to a bail bonds. Good for you

I wonder if he'll make it to trial. POP, POP

$1M bond. Who is the dumbass that paid that?
My guess is a bail bonds man. Same person tons of people go to every day to get out on bond.

Sure but you still have to put a good bit up to get him to do that. All the same, he is eligible for bond like anyone.
So you are saying that he probably did go to a bail bonds. Good for you

I would expect so but really, it's not up to me how the bond is met.

Forum List

Back