Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

Floyd killed himself, the cop didn't kill him.

Do you know what “homicide” means?

Do you know what lying family attorney is?

Floyd died of Fentanyl overdosed which suppressed his breathing and heart. The cops knee to the back of the large drugged up violent criminal was not capable of killing him...this is a physical fact. Any one claiming other wise is either idiot and/or lying.

The corrupt Da/ME are bowing to political pressure threats from the BLACK LIES CROWD to go after any white cop for daring to stop criminals especially black ones. This is the real Travesty.

Floyd died of Fentanyl overdosed which suppressed his breathing and heart. The cops knee to the back of the large drugged up violent criminal was not capable of killing him...this is a physical fact. Any one claiming other wise is either idiot and/or lying.

That's fascinating. Go tell that to the experts who conducted the autopsy.

They concluded that this was a homicide.

It's not about how gruesome the deaths were.

It's because Floyd was killed by someone with authority who was expected to protect citizens.
Floyd killed himself, the cop didn't kill him. When you overdose on drugs you can die.
and when you overdose on Qanon and TrumpLogicTM, then you can die as well. remember ashton bobba!

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

The people in these cases will be arrested, tried, convicted and put in prison.

The people in BLM Cases are not... That's the outrage.

I read their report hun--------family attorney is lying outright while they are are leaving wiggle room due to the harrassment of BLM------the tox report came back and clearly shows that this criminal was od on drugs while every day in america----dozens of criminals get a cops knee to their backs and live to tell about it.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
All of these organizations were paid to protest, in order to create a hostile environment that cause everyone to react hostile. And to blame it all on Pres. Trump.
All of this was orchestrated by our intelligence agencies like the F.B.I., NSA and C.I.A.
Like the FBI had blackmailed many of the people into working for them as shills. And they gives them positions of authority.
Ever since everything became digital. They have recruited a lot more shills. That they are permanent slaves to them.

The only time black lives matter to BLM is when a black person is killed by a cop.

Yes, because Cops aren't supposed to be killing black people, they are supposed to protect them from being killed.
Overwhelmingly cops are protecting people of all colors. However, with a million cops that sometimes have to make split second life or death decisions, shit will happen on occasion. If a white person gets killed by a cop, it makes the local news. If a black person gets killed by a cop, it makes the national news.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
All of these organizations were paid to protest, in order to create a hostile environment that cause everyone to react hostile. And to blame it all on Pres. Trump.
All of this was orchestrated by our intelligence agencies like the F.B.I., NSA and C.I.A.
Like the FBI had blackmailed many of the people into working for them as shills. And they gives them positions of authority.
Ever since everything became digital. They have recruited a lot more shills. That they are permanent slaves to them.

These protests started under Obama.

Yes, because Cops aren't supposed to be killing black people, they are supposed to protect them from being killed.

Your comment reminds me of something that happened in the late 70's. I lived in a beautiful white suburb, now gone to hell. We had a very tiny section of the city where blacks lived. I read an article in our suburban paper one day stating the blacks were complaining about all the crime, and it's taking place because of little to no police protection in that small section of town.

About a year went by and I found another article in the same paper. The blacks were complaining again, this time their gripe was that they are such a fraction of our city population, yet when they go to court, half of the defendants are black.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't when it comes to these people. They complain about not enough protection, and when police risk their lives to protect them, they complain the cops are getting too many of the people that were the cause of their problems.

The people in these cases will be arrested, tried, convicted and put in prison.

The people in BLM Cases are not... That's the outrage.
Chauvin wasn't arrested and jailed?

I read their report hun

That’s nice.

Well let’s see, should I believe the analysis of the experts or should I believe in your analysis? Hmmmmmmmm very difficult decision there.

Edit: Ok so I thought about it. Gave it a ton of thought. I think I’m going to stick with the analysis of the experts. Thanks anyway.

I read their report hun--------family attorney is lying outright while they are are leaving wiggle room due to the harrassment of BLM------the tox report came back and clearly shows that this criminal was od on drugs while every day in america----dozens of criminals get a cops knee to their backs and live to tell about it.

You atr
The only time black lives matter to BLM is when a black person is killed by a cop.

Overwhelmingly cops are protecting people of all colors. However, with a million cops that sometimes have to make split second life or death decisions, shit will happen on occasion. If a white person gets killed by a cop, it makes the local news. If a black person gets killed by a cop, it makes the national news.

Usually because the black person is unarmed, cuffed and lying face down.

You atr

No. Not really. That is actually the unusual.

You atr

Yes really, no one says anything when someone is shooting at the police and gets killed.

You atr

Yes really, no one says anything when someone is shooting at the police and gets killed.
Usually no one gets killed. Getting killed by the police is unusual.

Forum List

Back