Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

Floyd died of Fentanyl overdosed which suppressed his breathing and heart. The cops knee to the back of the large drugged up violent criminal was not capable of killing him...this is a physical fact. Any one claiming other wise is either idiot and/or lying.

That's fascinating. Go tell that to the experts who conducted the autopsy.

They concluded that this was a homicide.
I read their report hun--------family attorney is lying outright while they are are leaving wiggle room due to the harrassment of BLM------the tox report came back and clearly shows that this criminal was od on drugs while every day in america----dozens of criminals get a cops knee to their backs and live to tell about it.

You atr
The only time black lives matter to BLM is when a black person is killed by a cop.

Yes, because Cops aren't supposed to be killing black people, they are supposed to protect them from being killed.
Overwhelmingly cops are protecting people of all colors. However, with a million cops that sometimes have to make split second life or death decisions, shit will happen on occasion. If a white person gets killed by a cop, it makes the local news. If a black person gets killed by a cop, it makes the national news.

Usually because the black person is unarmed, cuffed and lying face down.
No. Not really. That is actually the unusual.

Yes really, no one says anything when someone is shooting at the police and gets killed.
Usually no one gets killed. Getting killed by the police is unusual.

Being harassed or beaten isn't.

I read their report hun

That’s nice.

Well let’s see, should I believe the analysis of the experts or should I believe in your analysis? Hmmmmmmmm very difficult decision there.

Edit: Ok so I thought about it. Gave it a ton of thought. I think I’m going to stick with the analysis of the experts. Thanks anyway.
Chauvin was arrested and condemned by 99% of the public why the rioting, burning and looting in that case but not these? Why not protests? Why? Why? Why?

I read their report hun

That’s nice.

Well let’s see, should I believe the analysis of the experts or should I believe in your analysis? Hmmmmmmmm very difficult decision there.

Edit: Ok so I thought about it. Gave it a ton of thought. I think I’m going to stick with the analysis of the experts. Thanks anyway.
Chauvin was arrested and condemned by 99% of the public why the rioting, burning and looting in that case but not these? Why not protests? Why? Why? Why?

I already answered why in post #12.

And I seriously doubt that it’s 99%. There are several of your fellow Trump supporters in this thread trying to claim that Floyd died by himself (contrary to what the autopsy reports say) and want Chauvin to be found innocent. Ray, Turtle, Jknowgood. Probably several others as well.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Was the killer a cop and did they get away with it?
No to both? Oh I thought so.

I read their report hun

That’s nice.

I already answered why in post #12.

And I seriously doubt that it’s 99%. There are several of your fellow Trump supporters in this thread trying to claim that Floyd died by himself (contrary to what the autopsy reports say) and want Chauvin to be found innocent. Ray, Turtle, Jknowgood. Probably several others as well.
1% would be 3.3million crazy people. 99% thought it was a heinous act.

I thought it was heinous and barbaric. As much as Floyd was a scumbag, he deserve due process and to be treated with respect.

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Did Chauvin get away with it? Do tell. You don't think. That is your primary issue. So black lives only matter if police officers kill them?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Did Chauvin get away with it? Do tell. You don't think. That is your primary issue. So black lives only matter if police officers kill them?
Correct. BLM is only involved when cops kill, intimidate, or harass Black people. If you were halfway intelligent you would look at their mission statement but we both know thinking is hard for you.

I doubt that. Your fellow Trump supporters in this thread disagree with you and disagree with the autopsy reports. Already several "crazy" people by those standards, and there are plenty more around here on USMB.

This is very much a partisan issue that largely falls along partisan lines. It shouldn't be, but I believe it is. Trumpsters, as usual, are on the wrong side on this one.

Last edited:

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
Correct. BLM is only involved when cops kill, intimidate, or harass Black people. If you were halfway intelligent you would look at their mission statement but we both know thinking is hard for you.
The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.

I guess black on black crime should continue. Carry on....

I doubt that. Your fellow Trump supporters in this thread disagree with you and disagree with the autopsy reports.

This is very much a partisan issue that largely falls along partisan lines. It shouldn't be, but I believe it is. Trumpsters, as usual, are on the wrong side on this one.
How many disagree? 3 or 4? Come on leftist, your broad brushing is crazy. We don't all look and think alike.

It's not about how gruesome the deaths were.

It's because Floyd was killed by someone with authority who was expected to protect citizens.
They trial has not even started. The State has to prove their case. The 1 hour long video dropped onto social media by the Daily Mail is worth a watch.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101
The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.

We have other organizations devoted to Black on Black violence. I know youre not really worried about it because it doesnt fit your narrative but you carry on and make sure you lower white on white violence.

How many disagree? 3 or 4? Come on leftist, your broad brushing is crazy. We don't all look and think alike.

Just 3 or 4 in this thread alone. Plenty more from my observations of the many topics on USMB regarding Floyd/Chauvin. You're naive if you don't think this is a partisan issue.

Just notice that you're not going to directly call out your fellow Trumpsters as "crazy" for defending Chauvin, but you do take issue with me for pointing out the findings of the factual autopsy reports. Proves my point. This is a partisan issue.

Here is a post. Took me 5 seconds to find. Your fellow Trump supporters celebrating about Chauvin being out of prison. Look at the posts and look at the likes. All Trumpsters.

Last edited:

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

We have other organizations devoted to Black on Black violence. I know youre not really worried about it because it doesnt fit your narrative but you carry on and make sure you lower white on white violence.
You do? Cause its happening at alarming rates that are much higher than police on black violence that gets all the publicity. Guess that doesn't fit your narrative? Funny, Jews don't have the crab mentality that you seem to? I enjoy educating you. Thank you for the opportunity.

Just 3 or 4 in this thread alone. Plenty more from my observations of the many topics on USMB regarding Floyd/Chauvin. You're naive if you don't think this is a partisan issue.

Just notice that you're not going to directly call out your fellow Trumpsters as "crazy" for defending Chauvin, but you do take issue with me for pointing out the findings of the factual autopsy reports. Proves my point. This is a partisan issue.
I do it all the time. Find those posts if you so choose. You're such a leftist its crazy. Not partisan at all. The act was heinous. Doesn't mean we need to burn America over it and demonize our police force.

playtime --- do I attack the retards on the far right on this board, yes or no? And Playtime is no friend of mine....

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You do? Cause its happening at alarming rates that are much higher than police on black violence that gets all the publicity. Guess that doesn't fit your narrative? Funny, Jews don't have the crab mentality that you seem to? I enjoy educating you. Thank you for the opportunity.

So youre saying your more worried about a situation where a Black person thats a criminal killing another Black person than a LEO thats actually hired to stop crime doing the same thing? Somehow I dont believe that. You guys whine all the time about people calling you racist. So I'm sure that if Black cops started killing, harrassing, and intimidating white boys you would shit on yourself and cry as loud as possible,

Find those posts if you so choose.

Here is a post. Took me 5 seconds to find. Your fellow Trump supporters celebrating about Chauvin being out of prison. Look at the posts and look at the likes. All Trumpsters. There are way more than 3 or 4 around here. Once again, this is clearly a partisan issue.

From my history discussing things with you, I'm predicting that you'll try to twist out of things like this. Sorry, but this is a partisan issue and I don't expect to be able to convince you, a Trumpster, of anything.

If you refuse to be intellectually honest with me, then that will likely be the end of our discussion here.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

So youre saying your more worried about a situation where a Black person thats a criminal killing another Black person than a LEO thats actually hired to stop crime doing the same thing? Somehow I dont believe that. You guys whine all the time about people calling you racist. So I'm sure that if Black cops started killing, harrassing, and intimidating white boys you would shit on yourself and cry as loud as possible,
It gets deeper than that but to me all lives matter and black on black crime is a bigger problem than police brutality, yes. So if you really believed black lives matter you would be asking different questions. Calling someone a racist is weak sauce.

Forum List

Back