Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

BLM and the white leftists who control them love these kinds of crimes. It keeps the slaves scared and helpless on the plantations, which is their only real goal.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You dumbasses don't have a clue.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Pejorative flame post.

Tell me what was wrong with my OP? I'll patiently wait.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Pejorative flame post.

You're an idiot, why was BLM created and what are they protesting?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

You're covering for the people who want these crimes to keep happening.

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

Pejorative flame post.

You're an idiot, why was BLM created and what are they protesting?
I am assuming like their title the respect to the lives of African Americans. Or is their title misleading?

Forum List

Back