Where is BLM and their protests over these murders?

In both cases they are a lot more gruesome than the George Floyd case. Yet we hear crickets. I guess "black lives matter" to BLM only when they can exploit the situation? Where is the media outrage? Where are the marches?

Hmmmmm.....

Where is Joe Biden?

Hypocrisy 101

BLM is only interested in alleged mistreatment of young gentlemen by Caucasian police officers.

BLM is not interested in murders committed in their community.

BLM, like everyone else, knows that situation is intractable.

You are actually showing your own ignorance or stupidity.

Actually you're showing yours. There is no law in this country that states a person can only use deadly force when their attacker is armed with a deadly weapon.

In other words I'm taking a walk down the street. I'm accosted by three younger and obviously stronger individuals. I have the right to use deadly force, and it's perfectly legal.

Same holds true of a police officer. If a police officer believes that he is in jeopardy of harm or death, he can use his firearm and kill the suspect.

As I said, BLM was formed out of ignorance of our laws. They believe that if an officer kills a person who is not armed, they should be charged with murder and sent to prison.

Anytime a police officer kills a suspect, it's ruled a homicide.

I agree. The officer killed him. Not the drugs.

Hence the word “homicide”.

No, because I've seen police use that method dozens of times. I used to be a big fan of the show COPS. None of those people ever died, and this guy was loaded with fentanyl.

No, because I've seen police use that method dozens of times. I used to be a big fan of the show COPS. None of those people ever died, and this guy was loaded with fentanyl.

Go argue with the autopsy experts if you disagree.

Once again, they ruled this as a homicide. The officer killed Floyd.

I’ll take their word over your “expertise” from watching Cops.

Go argue with the autopsy experts if you disagree.

Once again, they ruled this as a homicide. The officer killed Floyd.

I’ll take their word over your “expertise” from watching Cops.

Take their word all you like, but he had a "deadly" amount of fentanyl in his system, what is described as a "heavy heart" meaning that one of his heart arteries was blocked 75%, and he was also on meth.

Regardless what the autopsy rules as the official cause of death, one thing is certain is if he wasn't doped up and took better care of himself, he'd be alive today. I think the report will put a lot of doubt in the minds of a jury what actually happened.

Oh I will.

I will DEFINITELY take the word of the actual experts who conducted the autopsy and concluded it was a homicide.

The EXPERTS say that Chauvin killed Floyd. I’ll go with their input. Thanks.

No, the experts said his heart gave out on him and the officers kneeling basically finished him off. You can go with what the autopsy said, and I'll go by what the jury says. This wasn't murder because there was no intent to kill. At worst, the officer may get convicted of manslaughter, and given the fact he was a police officer with no criminal record of course, maybe he'll get two years, and perhaps early release for good behavior.

Forum List

Back