Zone1 Where Does God, Anywhere, Endorse the Homosexual Lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for telling us the mind of God. For thousands of years they've been telling us that no one can know the intent of God and, yet, here you are.

If God doesn't create them then how do they get here?
Pixie dust?
Could not God" if he wanted, simply make such things impossible?

They're God's creations just as you are and to hate them is an abomination.

Okay, Saul.

If you believe in God you then believe God created all of us.
When you hate homosexuals you hate because you think God told you to hate.
What kind of God would create beings for the sole purpose of being abused?
Oh, that's right, yours
Little causes more bitterness than feeling everyone hates you and little lowers self-esteem more than people regarding you as being on the wrong side of any issue. Very few people hate homosexuals or want any discrimination of anyone. Yet here we are again being accused of hating. Why?

Disapproval

What is it you disapprove of? For me it is second hand smoke, public displays of anyone calling attention to themselves--demanding that people stop/pause what they are doing or what they are concerned with to pay attention to them. I disapprove of people littering, not cleaning up after their pets, or not putting putting away shopping carts. Think of what you disapprove of--does this mean you hate people who do anything of which you disapprove? Of course not. You simply expect better of them.

Now the only area in which homosexuals run into my disapproval are public displays of calling/demanding attention for themselves--and in this regard they are one of many such groups who have demands--and this includes environmentalists and people who are waving John 3:16 signs on overpasses or sports events.

Anyway...you are not hated. This thread is about God's concern about a certain physical act. God voicing concern in no way diminishes His love. God is interested in our spiritual well-being. And that is what should interest all of us here. How is your spiritual well-being? How is your hatred of us affecting you?

Pixie dust?

I see that each of us (via free will) are co-creators along with God of our lives. Why would the Creator limit what we do with any situation? My question remains: Why do you hate us?

Thanks for telling us the mind of God. For thousands of years they've been telling us that no one can know the intent of God and, yet, here you are.

Pixie dust?

Then to hate serial killers is an abomination. To hate the Jeffrey Dahmers of the world is an abomination. They are also God's creations as is ebola and dengue fever. That makes antibiotics an abomination.

They got here by making the decision to act, just as any other mentally ill person would do. God gave us that kind of free will. We don't hate them, we refuse to make their practices our practices. We keep them away from children. We keep brutes away from vulnerable women.

Ephesians 5:19
Speak to each other with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs
Is this some meeting of Homeopaths or Herbalists ? All these coded references to potions and lotions .
Horticultural Mumbo Jumbo I guess .

Ephesians 5:19
Speak to each other with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs
Speaking about the true followers who make up a worldwide brotherhood, unified in thought, peace and love. 99% of all the religions claiming to follow Jesus do not listen to him.

Pixie dust?

Mortals chose to know good and bad by believing a lie and rebelling in the garden of Eden. God is letting mortals see for themselves what a bad choice was made. His kingdom rule will cure it all. It is almost done.

Little causes more bitterness than feeling everyone hates you and little lowers self-esteem more than people regarding you as being on the wrong side of any issue. Very few people hate homosexuals or want any discrimination of anyone. Yet here we are again being accused of hating. Why?

Disapproval

What is it you disapprove of? For me it is second hand smoke, public displays of anyone calling attention to themselves--demanding that people stop/pause what they are doing or what they are concerned with to pay attention to them. I disapprove of people littering, not cleaning up after their pets, or not putting putting away shopping carts. Think of what you disapprove of--does this mean you hate people who do anything of which you disapprove? Of course not. You simply expect better of them.

Now the only area in which homosexuals run into my disapproval are public displays of calling/demanding attention for themselves--and in this regard they are one of many such groups who have demands--and this includes environmentalists and people who are waving John 3:16 signs on overpasses or sports events.

Anyway...you are not hated. This thread is about God's concern about a certain physical act. God voicing concern in no way diminishes His love. God is interested in our spiritual well-being. And that is what should interest all of us here. How is your spiritual well-being? How is your hatred of us affecting you?
If God were concerned about a "certain physical act" why would God, who has the power to do so, make the act even possible?

May if folks were a little less certain about what they think God thinks you people wouldn't crap all over yourselves over a beer can.

He doesn't. There is only condemnation and followers of Israel God are COMMANDED to avoid anything outside of male/female marriage

• The argument that Jesus said nothing about homosexuality in the gospels is misleading and illogical for at least five reasons:
  1. The gospels are not more authoritative than those books of the Bible that condemn homosexual behavior. All authors of Scripture were inspired by God’s Holy Spirit.7
  2. The gospels are not comprehensive. Some of the Bible’s most important teachings—the explanation of spiritual gifts, the Priesthood of Christ, the doctrine of man’s old and new nature—appear in other books of the Bible.
  3. The gospels do not claim to be a complete account of Jesus’ life or teachings. Sections of Jesus’ life are not discussed in the gospels and we cannot be certain that Jesus never spoke about homosexual behavior.
  4. Scripture teaches that Jesus kept all the Law and affirmed all that the Law and the Prophets taught.8Undoubtedly, this would have included the affirmation of committed, monogamous male-female marriage and an unwavering condemnation of homosexual behavior. Given that all first century orthodox Jews would have held to this standard, the question of affirming homosexuality would not have been open to discussion in Jesus’ day.
  5. Jesus clearly referred to heterosexuality as a standard. He specifically described God’s created intent for human sexuality: “
All homo sex is a sin.

I see that each of us (via free will) are co-creators along with God of our lives. Why would the Creator limit what we do with any situation? My question remains: Why do you hate us?
I can't fly like a bird
Tunnel like a worm
Swallow an adult gator whole...

Seems like God put a lot of restrictions on what I can do. But flying, digging holes, and eating don't cause you to lose your minds in hate.

Hate?
I don't see anyone passing laws making you illegal.

Then to hate serial killers is an abomination. To hate the Jeffrey Dahmers of the world is an abomination. They are also God's creations as is ebola and dengue fever. That makes antibiotics an abomination.

They got here by making the decision to act, just as any other mentally ill person would do. God gave us that kind of free will. We don't hate them, we refuse to make their practices our practices. We keep them away from children. We keep brutes away from vulnerable women.
Do you hate because of what he did or who he is.

Of course, you hated him for who he was. The other stuff was just icing on your hate cake.

Mortals chose to know good and bad by believing a lie and rebelling in the garden of Eden. God is letting mortals see for themselves what a bad choice was made. His kingdom rule will cure it all. It is almost done.
They've been saying that for 2000 years.

Speaking for the rest of the world, the myths designed to frighten the ignorant into submission don't work for us.

Speaking for the rest of the world, the myths designed to frighten the ignorant into submission don't work for us.
When your life is over, it's over for you. You don't even realize you are fulfilling prophecy

You are free to reject God. You realize that, dont you?

God makes them
God must want them here
I'm pretty sure God didn't put them here for you to hate.
Although, give God's track record, that may be the case.
Wrong. God doesn't create evil people. That's a choice people make.

Pixie dust?

The Bible says that believers have the mind of Christ. It's true that you cannot know the mind of God, but believers can.

When your life is over, it's over for you. You don't even realize you are fulfilling prophecy

You are free to reject God. You realize that, dont you?
I would never reject God.
He gives me some of my funniest material.
Besides
To reject would imply it was real.
God is a fantasy to scare litttle kids and the ignorant into submission with made-up threats of hell and eternity of punishment.

I'm not more worried about God than I am the Hulk, Darkseid, or Lex Luthor.
But
You guys have a book that's supposed to guide your behaviors.
I simply point out that your actions and words are directly opposed to your God's wishes.

That's your hell sonny.

The Bible says that believers have the mind of Christ. It's true that you cannot know the mind of God, but believers can.
You know the mind of a fantasy character.
Whoda thunk we'd have Stan Lee here from the dead.
So what does God think of the Steelers draft picks?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back