Where did the missing 7 million Democratic voters go?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Trump had 1 million fewer votes than Romney, right? And Hillary had 7 million fewer votes than Obama (2012), right? So where did the 7 million democrat votes go? Trump had less than Romney so it's hard to say he got any of that missing 7 million. Do you think some of that 7 million abstained from voting and the rest went third party and possibly some voting for Trump?

Those/these are Negroes and Latinos who did not vote.

They were excited about BHO but not about another white person like Hillary.

This is the biggest question of the election. Trump's victory largely came from Hillary's failure. I mean, Trump had fewer votes than Romney. If Hillary did Obama numbers, he would have been crushed. A win is a win. I'm impressed with what Trump pulled off and I was betting on him winning, but seriously, what happened to those 7 million votes?

This is the biggest question of the election. Trump's victory largely came from Hillary's failure. I mean, Trump had fewer votes than Romney. If Hillary did Obama numbers, he would have been crushed. A win is a win. I'm impressed with what Trump pulled off and I was betting on him winning, but seriously, what happened to those 7 million votes?

A lot of Blacks that probably never voted in their lives turned out in 2008 and 2012 to vote for their soul brother. There was no real incentive for them to vote for the mean rich old White lady.

Some were blue collar Democrats that liked what Trump was saying.

Some just stayed home rather than vote for Crooked Hillary who has more baggage than Delta Airlines.

Crooked Hillary was disliked by a lot of people in this country including a sizeable number of Democrats, like the hard core Bernie voters.

In the end and in all truth Hillary Clinton beat Hillary Clinton.
While the candidate was bad the person was worse.

Gary Johnson got 4 millions. That's up from 1 million. Jill Stein got 1 million. These idiots at CNN keep claiming its because blacks and latino's didn't show up. They are playing their number games claiming that the exit polls were wrong when it says 30% of Latino vote went to Trump. He got 8% of blacks 2% higher than Romney. THAT is where the votes went to.

Trump did better with Blacks and Hispanics than Romney in 2012

Oh and according to records 131 million people voted in 2012. Experts predict 128 million voted this year. Now lets look at the Libertarian vote between 2012 and 2016....THREE MILLION!

Trump had 1 million fewer votes than Romney, right? And Hillary had 7 million fewer votes than Obama (2012), right? So where did the 7 million democrat votes go? Trump had less than Romney so it's hard to say he got any of that missing 7 million. Do you think some of that 7 million abstained from voting and the rest went third party and possibly some voting for Trump?

Voter suppression.

Forum List

Back