Where are YOU on this diagram?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
Here is the original diagram someone posted on FB:
VENN diagram.jpg

Where are YOU on this chart?
What concerns do YOU feel are most critical.
Are there areas YOU feel are completely false and/or overblown?

I am outside the ball on the right.

So about the virus, miketx do you think it's "not even real"
or do you think it's not something to worry about, it will take care of itself without taking further action?
Just my opinion is that it's way over blown and a lot of people (democrats) ARE LYING ABOUT THINGS. I don't know if there's a virus or not, probably is but we always have flu and stuff.

or do you think it's not something to worry about, it will take care of itself without taking further action?
Just my opinion is that it's way over blown and a lot of people (democrats) ARE LYING ABOUT THINGS. I don't know if there's a virus or not, probably is but we always have flu and stuff.
You MAY be right, Mike. And I AM definitely crazy! (Reference to Billy Joel's song, "You May Be Right".)

You MAY be right, Mike. And I AM definitely crazy! (Reference to Billy Joel's song, "You May Be Right".)
May be.

View attachment 337480

if the economy collapses the last thing on peoples minds will be the virus ! View attachment 337510
yidnar
To prevent further economic strain, where do you see the focus going?
Do you see govt and states just managing politically where the lobbying takes this?
Do you see people or parties organizing their own responses?

View attachment 337480

if the economy collapses the last thing on peoples minds will be the virus ! View attachment 337510
yidnar
To prevent further economic strain, where do you see the focus going?
Do you see govt and states just managing politically where the lobbying takes this?
Do you see people or parties organizing their own responses?
i see people telling the gov take the lock down and shove it and reopening their businesses like Musk did ! and i know it sounds cliche but the people are saying give me liberty or give me death ! and the people saying that do recognize the danger of the virus but they believe an economic collapse is deadlier .

View attachment 337480

My position is essentially uncharitably benighted and by no small means convoluted. But that's to be expected of the average mind during our present era. That being said, I no longer believe there's any viral pandemic outside the common cold, possibly a novel "common" perennial flu, a common cold no-less, but I digress. So from where then are coming the reported daily death and infection rates? From nothing and from the normative everything. The deaths being reported and attributed to COVID-Nothing are likely simply the normal death statistics from any given year, and from all the usual high mortality suspects, such as the common flu, old age/natural causes, cancer, liver disease and whatever else have you that kills people by the thousands every year.

So what then is, precisely, COVID-NOTHING? Why it is either a failed vanguard party revolution, a failed attempt to changeover Western nations to something resembling traditional communism but with a modern twist, or it is a dry run attempt at the same, with the main effort soon to follow.

Right now--financial crisis. Yes, COVID-10 is real and yes there is cause for concern. Yes......we seem to be having significant government overreach and I am seeing red flags everywhere. I consistently feel as if we are lab rats.

I live about 3 blocks from a food bank that sits on a corner and the lines are now down and around the block. In fact, it will get significantly worse. It's imperative that people stop talking about these people in an impersonal vague way as if they are somewhere out there.

Forum List

Back