Where are all the democrats?

I haven't seen or heard from any democrats since like 9 pm!?

Maybe because we're tired of talking to Repug fucktards like you who watch Fox News all day and simply don't care about facts.

I know I'm tired of talking to imbeciles like you. It's simply boring talking to Repugs who live in their own world and make up their own facts, which is 99% of the Repugs on this cesspool of a message board. You all are mostly racists and uneducated dolts who never learned to think critically about anything. It's very boring talking to people like you who are not open-minded and ignore all facts that conflict with your Repug worldview.

You all wanted your Repug cesspool message board with no liberal opposition, so now you got it. Now go fuck yourself.
^^^^^there is allot of uneducated LWNJ trash that wonders in here, like the fucktard above.....just ignore it as its of no value.....

You meant "wanders", dumb fuck. And nothing that comes from your intellectually dishonest, fact-free, unremarkable Repug mind is worth reading.
image.jpeg

LW males are here starting one LW whine thread after another but the pre- election, Bossy LW females aren't even bothering to log- on. :eusa_think: Interesting.

LW males are here starting one LW whine thread after another but the pre- election, Bossy LW females aren't even bothering to log- on. :eusa_think: Interesting.

It's not interesting. You mother fuckers are boring to talk to. All the smart Repugs left the party during Bush's horrible Presidency or after the rise of the racist Tea Party movement.

The only people left in the Repug party are a bunch of idiot racists or people who dismiss all facts as containing liberal bias. You simply can't have a debate with infants that think this way.

So if you're wondering why there is a drop in liberals on this board, that would explain it.

It's not interesting. You mother fuckers are boring to talk to. All the smart Repugs left the party during Bush's horrible Presidency or after the rise of the racist Tea Party movement.

The only people left in the Repug party are a bunch of idiot racists or people who dismiss all facts as containing liberal bias. You simply can't have a debate with infants that think this way.

So if you're wondering why there is a drop in liberals on this board, that would explain it.
^ LW FAILTrolls are still here though

^ LW FAILTrolls are still here though

Like I said...you're a boring little Repug shit. Snore.

Go whine some more about facts containing liberal bias, like the rest of the ignorant, unsophisticated racist Repug trolls on this board. Fucking idiot.

In Alaska they have this period of 90 days of sun not coming up. Replace that with something far worse, 8 years of excruciating butthurt. It's difficult to post anything in that kind of dismal state.

The only thing that these sore losers had - their precious false narrative - got wrecked.

I was on a board some years ago that had a lot of actual self professed Nazis on it. It had a lot of liberals and nazi haters as well. The constant melee was something that appealed to me at the time. After a while the owners of the board wanted out and sold it to some nazis who embarked on a purge of "communists" from the board. I was eventually banned for saying some rather rude things to a holocaust denier. When the board was finally cleansed of opposing views they ate each other alive for a little while and then went elsewhere. The board died.

I tell that little story to make a point, it is not hard to find those here who would like to never hear anything but agreement and confirmation of their opinions but as the nazis on that board found out, preaching to the choir is boring. A message board is a microcosm of a nation, if everyone thinks the same without the give and take of free discussion it dies a miserable death.

I was on a board some years ago that had a lot of actual self professed Nazis on it. It had a lot of liberals and nazi haters as well. The constant melee was something that appealed to me at the time. After a while the owners of the board wanted out and sold it to some nazis who embarked on a purge of "communists" from the board. I was eventually banned for saying some rather rude things to a holocaust denier. When the board was finally cleansed of opposing views they ate each other alive for a little while and then went elsewhere. The board died.

I tell that little story to make a point, it is not hard to find those here who would like to never hear anything but agreement and confirmation of their opinions but as the nazis on that board found out, preaching to the choir is boring. A message board is a microcosm of a nation, if everyone thinks the same without the give and take of free discussion it dies a miserable death.

Why aren't you telling the PC-zealots this? About time they suffered some losses.

Well said. This board is total garbage. If people believe facts have a liberal bias, then you simply can't have a discussion with people like that. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the Repugs on this board feel that way. If they did believe in facts, then they would no longer be Republicans.

And here I thought it was because democrats couldn't afford to put out their talking points anymore....:lol:

Why aren't you telling the PC-zealots this? About time they suffered some losses.
Do you feel your voice is being suppressed? What do you want to say so badly that you feel you can't? Is it perhaps opinions so hateful that it may shock or anger those who disagree? The 1st amendment guarantees you freedom of speech, it does not protect you from opposing opinions.

Well said. This board is total garbage. If people believe facts have a liberal bias, then you simply can't have a discussion with people like that. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the Repugs on this board feel that way. If they did believe in facts, then they would no longer be Republicans.
You mean like your democrat settled science?

The reactionary right has dragged down the quality of political discussion on both sides of the political divide. I remember when we used to talk about issues. Now we just talk about politicians.

The reactionary right has dragged down the quality of political discussion on both sides of the political divide. I remember when we used to talk about issues. Now we just talk about politicians.

This from the far left drone that voted for worse than Bush 5 times.

Obama set the bar so low it allowed Trump to get elected and allowed Clinton to run for President!

Voting far left is never the answer!

Do you feel your voice is being suppressed? What do you want to say so badly that you feel you can't? Is it perhaps opinions so hateful that it may shock or anger those who disagree? The 1st amendment guarantees you freedom of speech, it does not protect you from opposing opinions.
Nor does it protect anyone from being offended.....

Now we just laugh at you LWNJs.....

See, the problem is you Libs want to over analyze and over think everything and you think that makes you intellectual by doing so...all that really does is blur facts and create complexities....particularly when it comes to social issues which always leads the loonys into somehow becoming 'understanding' of every possible scenario...which leads to the loonys to never drawing a line in the sand...enough is never enough with you koooks.
This whacko thought process will not allow you suckers to ever hold anyone or anything personally accountable...you label everyone "the victim" creating excuses for criminals, bottom feeders and nut-jobs. Your constant coddling and understanding of the piece of shits among us only encourages degenerate behaviors and creates dependent low-lifes...Libtards are by far the worlds largest group of enablers. Most Libs are spineless pussies and they breed more of the same. You can't reason with the unreasonable.

Forum List

Back