Where are all the democrats?

is rather quiet from the usual resident Dem cheerleader suspects :eusa_think:

Proud, dottie? You got the polar opposite of Sanders elected. On every issue, Trump is the exact opposite of Sanders. Strange for a supposed Sanders fan to be so happy about that.

Nope. The Democratic party got the opposite of Sanders elected by selecting a shitty candidate. Own it.

Feel free to rip on me if you want. I'm going to join you on ripping on Dem party tools like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc. They treated Sanders supporters like me with condescension and portrayed us as a bunch of stupid kids. They can all go fuck themselves and enjoy their loss.

Awwwww, were your feewings hurt?

Grow the fuck up. The world doesn't revolve around you and your precious feelings. A whole lot of people are going to die because Trump got elected. But then, If those people die, fuck 'em, right?. The important thing was your feelings.

Grownups, the ones who aren't narcissists, they understand that elections aren't about their own feelings. They vote to do good, not to assuage their hurt feelings. Maybe you'll join that world someday.

is rather quiet from the usual resident Dem cheerleader suspects :eusa_think:

Toro was ESPECIALLY the trash talker this past week as well :eusa_drool:

The election aint over yet but its close and hiLIARy is trailing

The Democratic party needs an enema.

Amen brother. They treated the Bernie supporters out her like shit and went so far as to accuse our delegates of throwing chairs etc. All hogwash, but the MSM dutifully claimed it to be true.

It wasn't rigged, I'm not a tinfoiler. The press and the DNC did everything they could for Hillary though, no doubt about it.

Feel free to rip on me if you want. I'm going to join you on ripping on Dem party tools like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc. They treated Sanders supporters like me with condescension and portrayed us as a bunch of stupid kids. They can all go fuck themselves and enjoy their loss.

Awwwww, were your feewings hurt?

Grow the fuck up. The world doesn't revolve around you and your precious feelings. A whole lot of people are going to die because Trump got elected. But then, If those people die, fuck 'em, right?. The important thing was your feelings.

Grownups, the ones who aren't narcissists, they understand that elections aren't about their own feelings. They vote to do good, not to assuage their hurt feelings. Maybe you'll join that world someday.

^Here is the exact asshole attitude that loses votes for the Democratic party. I voted strategically, not on feels. I'm in NY, guaranteed Clinton. I didn't help the Trump vote. Clinton was a bad candidate. Learn from it and come to terms with it. People like you are a detriment to the Democratic party going forward.

oooooh, poor mammy. Yes, dear, I am a liberal Democrat.
Stalinists can't be liberal Democrats, as those are polar opposites. And no matter what you call yourself, you're clearly a Stalinist,like so many Trump-fans.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Typical progressive projecting what you actually ARE on everybody else. Let's see. You want to control every aspect of peoples lives in your vain effort to control the global temperature. Me, I want people to be left alone. Soooooooooo, who's the Stalinist? The person who wants to leave people alone, or the one who demands that they all bow down to his policies....or die?:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

Well shit! That's easy! It's YOU who are the Stalinist sweety!

I'm still here, but I never supported Hillary anyway. I'm happy she won't be president. I'm not happy about Trump winning, and frankly I'm surprised at the outcome. Good luck to President-elect Trump. May God help us all.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Typical progressive projecting what you actually ARE on everybody else.

Not even attempting to defend your Stalinism, eh?

You want most climate scientists imprisoned on faked charges.

You want Clinton imprisoned on faked charges.

Hence, you are a Stalinist.

Let's see. You want to control every aspect of peoples lives in your vain effort to control the global temperature.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ....

Tell us, exactly what aspects of people lives have I demanded to control? If you weren't just lying big, it should be no problem for you to list them

Me, I want people to be left alone.

Sending people to the gulag for having opinions that disagree with DerParteiRepublikkan is not "leaving them alone". It's the exact opposite of leaving them alone.

Soooooooooo, who's the Stalinist? The person who wants to leave people alone, or the one who demands that they all bow down to his policies....or die?:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

I've demanded people bow down to my policies or die? When? You're just lying outright now.

I'm here. But I voted for the trumpster. It was hard, don't get me wrong, but the shrilary is a criminal and I actually am ethical.

I'm a moderate/liberal myself, and haven't voted for a Democrat beyond local level offices since the DNC put in the 'Super-Delegate Rule' in the 1980's, and of course the way the Party went after Nader, the last genuine Liberal with a national following, merely confirmed that it was a very good idea not to ever support the Democratic Party again; it is a blatantly racist, corrupt, gangster ridden cesspool.

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Typical progressive projecting what you actually ARE on everybody else.

Not even attempting to defend your Stalinism, eh?

You want most climate scientists imprisoned on faked charges.

You want Clinton imprisoned on faked charges.

Hence, you are a Stalinist.

Let's see. You want to control every aspect of peoples lives in your vain effort to control the global temperature.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ....

Tell us, exactly what aspects of people lives have I demanded to control? If you weren't just lying big, it should be no problem for you to list them

Me, I want people to be left alone.

Sending people to the gulag for having opinions that disagree with DerParteiRepublikkan is not "leaving them alone". It's the exact opposite of leaving them alone.

Soooooooooo, who's the Stalinist? The person who wants to leave people alone, or the one who demands that they all bow down to his policies....or die?:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

I've demanded people bow down to my policies or die? When? You're just lying outright now.

Oh hell, mammy. Just look at some of your asinine bleatings in the Environment forum. Like I said, I am for people being left alone. Even if you weren't a progressive loon (which you are) how is leaving people alone "Stalinist"? Cue Jeopardy music....

I'm here. But I voted for the trumpster. It was hard, don't get me wrong, but the shrilary is a criminal and I actually am ethical.

I'm a moderate/liberal myself, and haven't voted for a Democrat beyond local level offices since the DNC put in the 'Super-Delegate Rule' in the 1980's, and of course the way the Party went after Nader, the last genuine Liberal with a national following, merely confirmed that it was a very good idea not to ever support the Democratic Party again; it is a blatantly racist, corrupt, gangster ridden cesspool.

I voted for obama the first time around because I believed him when he claimed his would be an open and accountable administration, which after the abuses of the bushie admin would have been refreshing. Sadly he doubled down and actually was far, far worse than the bush monster ever was. That woke me up.

Oh hell, mammy. Just look at some of your asinine bleatings in the Environment forum.

Speaking of that forum, what do you think of the way so many of your fellow deniers so commonly call for the deaths of liberals to stop global warming? You never see us on the rational side calling for people to die. That death-lust behavior comes solely from your side. Very typical of the totalitarian mindset.

Like I said, I am for people being left alone.

By your bizarre logic, all pollution laws are bad, because they're not leaving people alone.

By the logic of normal humans, letting people pollute hurts everyone, which is the opposite of leaving them alone.

But then, communist regimes are known to be big polluters. They clearly take your philosophy to heart.

Oh hell, mammy. Just look at some of your asinine bleatings in the Environment forum.

Speaking of that forum, what do you think of the way so many of your fellow deniers so commonly call for the deaths of liberals to stop global warming? You never see us on the rational side calling for people to die. That death-lust behavior comes solely from your side. Very typical of the totalitarian mindset.

Like I said, I am for people being left alone.

By your bizarre logic, all pollution laws are bad, because they're not leaving people alone.

By the logic of normal humans, letting people pollute hurts everyone, which is the opposite of leaving them alone.

But then, communist regimes are known to be big polluters. They clearly take your philosophy to heart.

We don't. That is you, and crick, and trolling blunder, and a couple of your other loon pals that want that. SSDD even has one of crickys calls for mass murder in his siggie. It ain't us clown boy, it's YOU!

I haven't seen or heard from any democrats since like 9 pm!?
obama-cries.png

I'm here. But I voted for the trumpster. It was hard, don't get me wrong,

No, for a hardcore right-wing shill like you, it was no doubt the easiest decision ever. You're not actually still pretending to be a "liberal Democrat", are you? Nobody on this board falls for that, not even your Trump-fan besties.

Anyways, you can add Clinton to your long list of people you want jailed for trumped-up crimes. You know, like you want for all climate scientists. The Stalinism runs deep in you.

Keep crying but at least have the decency to give the man a chance as President. You are bashing him before his first 100 days have even begun. Meanwhile you defended Obama even after he broke the law and bypassed Congress to create law with his Pen and Phone. You phony Americans now get to see what your lies and corruption will cost you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back