Where are all the democrats?

Feel free to rip on me if you want. I'm going to join you on ripping on Dem party tools like candycorn, OldSchool, oreo, etc. They treated Sanders supporters like me with condescension and portrayed us as a bunch of stupid kids. They can all go fuck themselves and enjoy their loss.

Awwwww, were your feewings hurt?

Grow the fuck up. The world doesn't revolve around you and your precious feelings. A whole lot of people are going to die because Trump got elected. But then, If those people die, fuck 'em, right?. The important thing was your feelings.

Grownups, the ones who aren't narcissists, they understand that elections aren't about their own feelings. They vote to do good, not to assuage their hurt feelings. Maybe you'll join that world someday.

You mean like all the people the Clinton's have killed in their quest for power? Maybe if you liberal actually held to democratic principles, you wouldn't be a complete joke. Pissed about money in politics but your candidate was in bed with every big money player she could find. Her pay for play is legendary and if she is arrested for it, she only had herself and her family to blame for it. The Clinton's are the biggest pieces of shit in American politics today. If anyone did what she did, they would be in jail. Trump is just going to apply the law evenly and cancel the Clinton's hall pass from Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oooooh, poor mammy. Yes, dear, I am a liberal Democrat.
Stalinists can't be liberal Democrats, as those are polar opposites. And no matter what you call yourself, you're clearly a Stalinist,like so many Trump-fans.
27476956766_e01b7e8f21_z.jpg

You mean like all the people the Clinton's have killed in their quest for power?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

Don't push deranged conspiracy theories and expect not to be openly mocked for it.

Maybe if you liberal actually held to democratic principles, you wouldn't be a complete joke. Pissed about money in politics but your candidate was in bed with every big money player she could find.

Actually some truth to that. Problem is, Trump was much worse.

Her pay for play is legendary

There was no such thing. Stop just making up stories, will you? We get it already. You're not very smart, so you fell hard for every piece of propaganda you were fed.

Now, what else did you Stalinist masters tell you to see? If you need a break to check in with them, we'll understand.

I'm a moderate/liberal myself, and haven't voted for a Democrat beyond local level offices since the DNC put in the 'Super-Delegate Rule' in the 1980's, and of course the way the Party went after Nader, the last genuine Liberal with a national following, merely confirmed that it was a very good idea not to ever support the Democratic Party again; it is a blatantly racist, corrupt, gangster ridden cesspool.

A million dead Iraqis would thank you for your pissy narcissism, if they weren't dead.

But then, fuck 'em, right? The important thing is your pwecious feelings.

So, how many have to die under Trump before you consider that you might have screwed up? We know it's at least a million. Will it require a nuclear war and billions dead, or will you still consider your feelings to take precedence over a billion dead?

You mean like all the people the Clinton's have killed in their quest for power?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

Don't push deranged conspiracy theories and expect not to be openly mocked for it.

Maybe if you liberal actually held to democratic principles, you wouldn't be a complete joke. Pissed about money in politics but your candidate was in bed with every big money player she could find.

Actually some truth to that. Problem is, Trump was much worse.

Her pay for play is legendary

There was no such thing. Stop just making up stories, will you? We get it already. You're not very smart, so you fell hard for every piece of propaganda you were fed.

Now, what else did you Stalinist masters tell you to see? If you need a break to check in with them, we'll understand.

You are a real dumb bastard. Can't see reality when it is posted in front of your face. I'll put my college degrees and professional designations up against yours any day.

Last edited:
We don't. That is you, and crick, and trolling blunder, and a couple of your other loon pals that want that. SSDD even has one of crickys calls for mass murder in his siggie. It ain't us clown boy, it's YOU!

An outright lie on your part, one you proudly tell over and over. Crick's was a sarcastic response to one of those calls for death. You know that, but you deliberately choose to lie about it.

Anyways, since you're deflecting from your side's well-documented calls-for-death, everyone will take that as your hearty approval of such tactics. You could have just said "No, I don't approve of that", but you didn't. Very telling.

You are a real dumb bastard. Can't see reality when it is posted in front of your face. I'll put my college degrees and professional designations up against your any day.

But will you post your SAT scores? That's the important thing.

You babble idiot conspiracy theories. That means you have very little common sense, no matter what you might claim about yourself.

I'm a moderate/liberal myself, and haven't voted for a Democrat beyond local level offices since the DNC put in the 'Super-Delegate Rule' in the 1980's, and of course the way the Party went after Nader, the last genuine Liberal with a national following, merely confirmed that it was a very good idea not to ever support the Democratic Party again; it is a blatantly racist, corrupt, gangster ridden cesspool.

A million dead Iraqis would thank you for your pissy narcissism, if they weren't dead.

So, how many have to die under Trump before you consider that you might have screwed up? We know it's at least a million. Will it require a nuclear war and billions dead, or will you still consider your feelings to take precedence over a billion dead?

How many died under Saddam? How many of those 1 million died under US attack versus the terrorists or their own civil war occurring at the same time.

Do you hold Obama accountable for what is going on in Syria, Libya, or in Iraq today? He had Hillary directly funded AQI and provided weapons and training in Jordan for these Syrian freedom fighters that became ISIS.

But fuck them, because the left can do no wrong with their double standards and narcissistic know-it-all bullshit.

Take your meds before babbling and trying to pass yourself off as some sort of 'humanitarian'; hillary gimps don't qualify for that posturing.. Thanks in advance.

How many died under Saddam?

Rather few, in comparison. And you're making a fallacy-of-the-excluded-middle logical error, by declaring "it was either do nothing about Saddam, or invade".

How many of those 1 million died under US attack versus the terrorists or their own civil war occurring at the same time

Not relevant, since the invasion begat the civil war.

Do you hold Obama accountable for what is going on in Syria, Libya, or in Iraq today?

Accountable for saving many lives in those areas? Sure. Do you have any idea of how many would have died in Libya if NATO hadn't intervened?

He had Hillary directly funded AQI and provided weapons and training in Jordan for these Syrian freedom fighters that became ISIS

Ah, more conspiracy theories. Got anything else at all?

Take your meds before babbling and trying to pass yourself off as some sort of 'humanitarian'; hillary gimps don't qualify for that posturing.. Thanks in advance.

So, I'm pricking your conscience, I see.

Good. It means you still have a conscience. Maybe if I keep pricking it, I can wake it up fully

Good riddance. They all wanted to join Allah after all, being murdering Islamist garbage; they can rot in hell.

But then, fuck 'em, right?

Right!

how many are dying under Obama and hillary's wonderful foreign policy, and how many will die because Obama, Hillary, and Kerry gave the Iranian vermin a modernized nuclear weapons program and billions in cash, just to spite Israel? You're an idiot and we also know you could care less about anybody and just blather memes and tropes, so go join 'The Exodus', dufus. Democrats who backed Hillary and Obama have zero credibility, less than zero, actually.

How many died under Saddam?

Rather few, in comparison. And you're making a fallacy-of-the-excluded-middle logical error, by declaring "it was either do nothing about Saddam, or invade".

How many of those 1 million died under US attack versus the terrorists or their own civil war occurring at the same time

Not relevant, since the invasion begat the civil war.

Do you hold Obama accountable for what is going on in Syria, Libya, or in Iraq today?

Accountable for saving many lives in those areas? Sure. Do you have any idea of how many would have died in Libya if NATO hadn't intervened?

He had Hillary directly funded AQI and provided weapons and training in Jordan for these Syrian freedom fighters that became ISIS

Ah, more conspiracy theories. Got anything else at all?

Thanks for proving how fucked up you really are. Saddam killed almost a million of his own people never mind his constant wars and saber rattling in the Middle East.

Ask the Kurds or the Iranian how they liked the chemical weapons?

Funny how you feel differently about the loss of life from regime change under Democrats than Republicans.

As for the rest of my statement, it is a matter of public record. You just can't accept the facts.

Good riddance. They all wanted to join Allah after all, being murdering Islamist garbage; they can rot in hell.

Quite the genocidal fanatic you are, eh? ISIS has nothing on you. That destroys any shred of moral credibility you had. If the Christians are right, and there is a hell, you're in for trouble.

how many will die because Obama, Hillary, and Kerry gave the Iranian vermin a modernized nuclear weapons program and billions in cash, just to spite Israel?

So you're upset because Obama and Clinton shut down Iran's nuclear program? Clinton put the screws to Iran with sanctions, bringing them to the table, and Kerry finished the job.

I suppose you want Trump to mimic how Bush acted with North Korea. Bush reneged on the nuclear treaty with North Korea, thinking that tough talk was a substitute for diplomacy. That resulted in North Korea getting the bomb. Tough-talking Republicans are disasters on the issue of nuclear non-proliferation.

But then, I see why you're aching for a war with Iran. It won't be you dying in such a war, I presume. Lots of civilians will die, and you'll cackle about their deaths and rub your hands together in glee, like you just did.

Forum List

Back