Where are all the democrats?

I was on a board some years ago that had a lot of actual self professed Nazis on it. It had a lot of liberals and nazi haters as well. The constant melee was something that appealed to me at the time. After a while the owners of the board wanted out and sold it to some nazis who embarked on a purge of "communists" from the board. I was eventually banned for saying some rather rude things to a holocaust denier. When the board was finally cleansed of opposing views they ate each other alive for a little while and then went elsewhere. The board died.

I tell that little story to make a point, it is not hard to find those here who would like to never hear anything but agreement and confirmation of their opinions but as the nazis on that board found out, preaching to the choir is boring. A message board is a microcosm of a nation, if everyone thinks the same without the give and take of free discussion it dies a miserable death.

Well said. This board is total garbage. If people believe facts have a liberal bias, then you simply can't have a discussion with people like that. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the Repugs on this board feel that way. If they did believe in facts, then they would no longer be Republicans.
The reactionary right has dragged down the quality of political discussion on both sides of the political divide. I remember when we used to talk about issues. Now we just talk about politicians.

This from the far left drone that voted for worse than Bush 5 times.

Obama set the bar so low it allowed Trump to get elected and allowed Clinton to run for President!

Voting far left is never the answer!

Whatever. Neither is voting for racists like Trump, dumb fuck.

LW males are here starting one LW whine thread after another but the pre- election, Bossy LW females aren't even bothering to log- on. :eusa_think: Interesting.

It's not interesting. You mother fuckers are boring to talk to. All the smart Repugs left the party during Bush's horrible Presidency or after the rise of the racist Tea Party movement.

The only people left in the Repug party are a bunch of idiot racists or people who dismiss all facts as containing liberal bias. You simply can't have a debate with infants that think this way.

So if you're wondering why there is a drop in liberals on this board, that would explain it.

See, the problem is you Libs want to over analyze and over think everything and you think that makes you intellectual by doing so...all that really does is blur facts and create complexities....particularly when it comes to social issues which always leads the loonys into somehow becoming 'understanding' of every possible scenario...which leads to the loonys to never drawing a line in the sand...enough is never enough with you koooks.
This whacko thought process will not allow you suckers to ever hold anyone or anything personally accountable...you label everyone "the victim" creating excuses for criminals, bottom feeders and nut-jobs. Your constant coddling and understanding of the piece of shits among us only encourages degenerate behaviors and creates dependent low-lifes...Libtards are by far the worlds largest group of enablers. Most Libs are spineless pussies and they breed more of the same. You can't reason with the unreasonable.
Great example of what is wrong with the far right. They feel that thinking is dumb.

LW males are here starting one LW whine thread after another but the pre- election, Bossy LW females aren't even bothering to log- on. :eusa_think: Interesting.

It's not interesting. You mother fuckers are boring to talk to. All the smart Repugs left the party during Bush's horrible Presidency or after the rise of the racist Tea Party movement.

The only people left in the Repug party are a bunch of idiot racists or people who dismiss all facts as containing liberal bias. You simply can't have a debate with infants that think this way.

So if you're wondering why there is a drop in liberals on this board, that would explain it.

See, the problem is you Libs want to over analyze and over think everything and you think that makes you intellectual by doing so...all that really does is blur facts and create complexities....particularly when it comes to social issues which always leads the loonys into somehow becoming 'understanding' of every possible scenario...which leads to the loonys to never drawing a line in the sand...enough is never enough with you koooks.
This whacko thought process will not allow you suckers to ever hold anyone or anything personally accountable...you label everyone "the victim" creating excuses for criminals, bottom feeders and nut-jobs. Your constant coddling and understanding of the piece of shits among us only encourages degenerate behaviors and creates dependent low-lifes...Libtards are by far the worlds largest group of enablers. Most Libs are spineless pussies and they breed more of the same. You can't reason with the unreasonable.

The world is complex. Just not for simpleton Repug nut jobs like you, who see everything through your Fox Noise lens.

Repugs never hold anyone accountable. Bush and Cheney got over 4,000 American soldiers killed based on lies about WMD in Iraq. Yet no Repug voters seem outraged about this. If they were outraged, they would no longer be Republicans. So spare me your bullshit.

Great example of what is wrong with the far right. They feel that thinking is dumb.

That is a very succinct description of Repugs. They are nothing but fucking cavemen.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

They have zero independence of thought and on top of that to them anything not far left is far right to them!

That is a very succinct description of Repugs. They are nothing but fucking cavemen.

A far left drone agreeing with another far left drone, who would have thunk that!

I was on a board some years ago that had a lot of actual self professed Nazis on it. It had a lot of liberals and nazi haters as well. The constant melee was something that appealed to me at the time. After a while the owners of the board wanted out and sold it to some nazis who embarked on a purge of "communists" from the board. I was eventually banned for saying some rather rude things to a holocaust denier. When the board was finally cleansed of opposing views they ate each other alive for a little while and then went elsewhere. The board died.

I tell that little story to make a point, it is not hard to find those here who would like to never hear anything but agreement and confirmation of their opinions but as the nazis on that board found out, preaching to the choir is boring. A message board is a microcosm of a nation, if everyone thinks the same without the give and take of free discussion it dies a miserable death.

Well said. This board is total garbage. If people believe facts have a liberal bias, then you simply can't have a discussion with people like that. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the Repugs on this board feel that way. If they did believe in facts, then they would no longer be Republicans.
The reactionary right has dragged down the quality of political discussion on both sides of the political divide. I remember when we used to talk about issues. Now we just talk about politicians.

I think part of the problem is that Repugs have no policies anymore. They've spent so many years hating Obama, Clinton, and all things liberal, that they don't know what they really believe anymore.

The Repug Party is not a "normal" political party anymore and have not been for several years now. They are nothing but a party of obstructionists. The ridiculous, record-shattering number of filibusters by the Repug Senate over the past 8 years says it all.

^ LW FAILTrolls are still here though

Like I said...you're a boring little Repug shit. Snore.

Go whine some more about facts containing liberal bias, like the rest of the ignorant, unsophisticated racist Repug trolls on this board. Fucking idiot.
ummm..... I'm an anti- Establishment Progressive you Dolt n00b

Thanks for playing

I think part of the problem is that Repugs have no policies anymore. They've spent so many years hating Obama, Clinton, and all things liberal, that they don't know what they really believe anymore.

The Repug Party is not a "normal" political party anymore and have not been for several years now. They are nothing but a party of obstructionists. The ridiculous, record-shattering number of filibusters by the Repug Senate over the past 8 years says it all.
Oh they have a policy, they just can't come out and say that they run political cover for the plutocrats. Democrats have been little better with their habit of bringing books to the republican knife fight and then complaining that they are getting stabbed. The paradigm has shifted, until democrats learn some political kung fu they will always be defeated by fear and hatred.

^ LW FAILTrolls are still here though

Like I said...you're a boring little Repug shit. Snore.

Go whine some more about facts containing liberal bias, like the rest of the ignorant, unsophisticated racist Repug trolls on this board. Fucking idiot.
ummm..... I'm an anti- Establishment Progressive you Dolt n00b

Thanks for playing

Yep, sure you are, goober. I guess that somehow makes your boring Repug ass more "interesting".

This from the far left drone that voted for worse than Bush 5 times.

Obama set the bar so low it allowed Trump to get elected and allowed Clinton to run for President!

Voting far left is never the answer!

Whatever. Neither is voting for racists like Trump, dumb fuck.
Says the racist...

Oh they have a policy, they just can't come out and say that they run political cover for the plutocrats. Democrats have been little better with their habit of bringing books to the republican knife fight and then complaining that they are getting stabbed. The paradigm has shifted, until democrats learn some political kung fu they will always be defeated by fear and hatred.

I agree. What I was really saying is that the Repug Party cannot just come out and say that they are a party only for the rich. In that sense, they have no policies.

Democrats will have to somehow get control of some more governorships and state legislatures. Otherwise, Repug voter suppression tactics at the state level will continue to make it very difficult for Dems to ever have power again.

you sound like a 12 yr old troll boi when you use expletives like that. Keep it up, you're making the Dims look like you, petty and ignorant :thup:

Forum List

Back